Page 158 of 164 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162 ... LastLast
Results 3,926 to 3,950 of 4077
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This. Luka needs shooters and 3 and D wing players.
    Though I agree a Trez/Luka pnr would be filthy since Trez scored efficiently with a lessor passer like Lemon Pepper Lou and Luka did even better with the more explosive but less efficient Dwight Powell as his roll man.
    But I think Mavs should shoot higher if they are willing to sacrifice future cap space. Mavs traditionally don't attract FA so they need to sign or trade for assets to lure a legit more reliable #2 for Doncic.

BTW local sports talk radio in DFW here praying they can lure/trade for PG13 ...and that RC can "fix him"
    Trading him for the Unicorn works. Outside of that type of package, nah, can't see it.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    lol hes such a loser

one day hes saying lebron would destroy mike

and now hes going the skip bayless route and trying to stay relevant by bashing lebron every chance he gets

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    lol hes such a loser

one day hes saying lebron would destroy mike

and now hes going the skip bayless route and trying to stay relevant by bashing lebron every chance he gets
    Indeed Scottie has flip flopped

His criticism still rings true

Scottie would be more successful in todays ERA. 90s were a guards & center show.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Indeed Scottie has flip flopped

His criticism still rings true

Scottie would be more successful in todays ERA. 90s were a guards & center show.
    with a mediocre jump shot, high dribble, and being outweighed by most modern forwards, I'm not too sure about that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Scottie is the most underrated player of his era, but he's so bad at his current job to be fair, so is everybody else, but at least they stay strong with their takes.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Scottie is the most underrated player of his era, but he's so bad at his current job to be fair, so is everybody else, but at least they stay strong with their takes.
    Pierce Pippen RJ Cwebb Reggie Jaywill all suck to various degrees tbh

Steve Smith is solid tho ...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just 1 game...but that's about the worst case scenario for a team in a game 1 in NBA finals history since Kyrie went down in 2015. With that said it's only game 1. You got 3 more to win before you can celebrate.

Believe.
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Trez should be avoided at all cost by any already good team that has designs to improve into a legitimate le contender. For bad or mediocre teams, sure, he’d help quite a few of those type teams.

But if you’re already a good team, why would you add a guy who hurts you more than helps you in the post season, and then you have to end up deciding whether you live with him as a major liability or cut his minutes significantly in playoff games?
    Sometimes things do not depend on anyone, they are just reminders if we want to pay attention. My friends and I have placed money on the win of the Trez`s team with the hope of being right about the consequences. This is why being informed is the first thing to do when you take a serious risk. Many blogs, reviews, articles, news contain the necessary information we need if we make the effort to look for more in onlinebettingadvisor.co.uk where some useful tips and details are explained. Regarding Trez I can not say much but obviously the team does not deserve this poor performance. Probably continuous bad luck or certain lack of skills and discipline or all of the mentioned is the reason, who knows...

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Trez should be avoided at all cost by any already good team that has designs to improve into a legitimate le contender. For bad or mediocre teams, sure, he’d help quite a few of those type teams.

But if you’re already a good team, why would you add a guy who hurts you more than helps you in the post season, and then you have to end up deciding whether you live with him as a major liability or cut his minutes significantly in playoff games?
    Dude is basically mini-Kanter with a lower IQ/skillset. Kanter actually did as well as Zubac against Jokic due to his size & could rebound/shoot.

Cripples are better of with someone like Favors/Tristan or at worst Nerlens.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Can almost taste #17

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OLD MAN YELLS AT CLOUD

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA email today, led "LEBRON IN THE FINALS ON ABC"

like how obviously WWE can this league get.

HULK HOGAN ON WRESTLEMANIA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can almost taste #17

Playing against scrubs and having the 8 on 5 and LaRoid and DaQuit (mvp) should easily do it for the **bubble le.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congrats LAL fan on the Lakers not so dominating in beating the remaining JV Heat Team. DaQuit is the MVP but Caruso and Rondo have hit shot after shot against the zone. Nice upcoming **Bubble psuedo le.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Suns

GOAT BUBBLE TEAM

Xylus you ok son?
    Still not over it tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    OLD MAN YELLS AT CLOUD

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Congrats LAL fan on the Lakers not so dominating in beating the remaining JV Heat Team. DaQuit is the MVP but Caruso and Rondo have hit shot after shot against the zone. Nice upcoming **Bubble psuedo le.
    1999 is the BIGGEST asteriskPERIOD - no matter who rangs this year IMQHO tbh

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Agree, 1st asterisk > 2nd asterisk

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

San Antonio Dub fans trippin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Siblime reasoning / 99 (true championship) was like this only in that one a shortened regular season but did not have gimmick end of season, no travel or the LAL with their constant 8 on 5 advantage or multiple injuries key stars facing LAL. **bubble championship coming for this bubble sham of a season in front of no fans (if a tree falls in deserted forest is there even a sound?)

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Stupid 99 was like this only in that one a shortened regular season but did not have gimmick end of season, no travel or the LAL with their constant 8 on 5 advantage or multiple injuries key stars facing LAL. **bubble championship coming for this bubble sham of a season,
    2020 was uncontrollable (The Rona)
    1999 was controllable (work stoppage/strike)

Whoever wins this year gets an asterisk, but a smaller one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go Heat

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^ triggered

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LAL losing at a half to an injured JV team - what a fraud it will be when they become bubble champs.

DaQuiter 5 points and 5 turnovers against scrubs what a joke

Thread Information