AD forced his way to LA.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

AD forced his way to LA.
    GOAT Laker and one of the most underrated players by the haters. He had his clear flaws but mofo was in 7 finals and won 5. So many excuses around his rings but 5\7 is legendary

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dubs are horrid this season... not even sure why donkey is playing, they should fully tank

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lou Williams turned 33 on Sunday.

Srsly?

I thought this guy was more like 43.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOAT Laker and one of the most underrated players by the haters. He had his clear flaws but mofo was in 7 finals and won 5. So many excuses around his rings but 5\7 is legendary
    Shaq won 1, Refs won 3, and Dwight lost 1, TBH.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    s complaining on a call done by vets for years. KG for Allen. Green for curry. Dwight for Red . We got out rebounded by like 23 I think and we’re ice cold. Y’all deserve to lose lol

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Damn. I forgot about that shiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!

Mark, when DG hit that 3:

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah, dwight held curry... but its not like curry didnt get there in time. he actually got there early and still managed to jump past green

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dubs without 5 all nba players all of a sudden sitting guys out

we can't win without 5 all nba players, why even suit up
    <Draymond> I hurt my finger
    Curry's out, I don't wanna play no more
    but I'm still an all star and the best defender in the NBA, right?

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...n-curry-injury
    https://www.sfexaminer.com/sports/dr...e-with-injury/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kendrick going in a little too much on Kristaps...coming off an ACL tear and only played 5 games. All his previous games were with the Knicks, of course he doesn’t have much experience in meaningful games dumbass. I like Perk too but he needs to chill on this one. Seems almost personal to him for some reason. I mean “#theshookones” really?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    If, and that is a very big if, KP can even remain healthy, it will take him about a whole season to readjust to his post-surgery knee. Hopefully, by this time next year, he should really start to hit his peak, and Luka can still keep improving.

Anything above making the playoffs this year is premature and everyone needs to slow down.

Perkins going at KP is weird, somewhat insensitive, but whatever ... I am sure no one within the Mavs cares much about what Kendrick f'ing Perkins thinks about them or the roster.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Luka went toe to toe with King James as a 20 year old. Love his game but like Dirk before him he needs to stop with the flopping and excessive turning to refs to especially if the ball is live he allowed some key transition buckets by not getting back on defense...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That being said kid is a monster... He is like white Harden but he doesn't need 12 dribbles to create... A play for himself or his teammates... My favorite passer in the league since LeBron... He has lebron type vision but with more of a scorer mentality...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Blatant foul by Dwight.
    Yup, makes for some of the flop calls Luka got..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If, and that is a very big if, KP can even remain healthy, it will take him about a whole season to readjust to his post-surgery knee. Hopefully, by this time next year, he should really start to hit his peak, and Luka can still keep improving.

Anything above making the playoffs this year is premature and everyone needs to slow down.

Perkins going at KP is weird, somewhat insensitive, but whatever ... I am sure no one within the Mavs cares much about what Kendrick f'ing Perkins thinks about them or the roster.
    Same thoughts. I love Luka I think when it matters he won't back down and tho his defense sux I think he can make key steals and rebounds because his Hoops IQ is, genius level he is one of my favorite non Lakers, to watch... again, just like Dirk.

As for KP I think Perk is giving his opinion because he think Porzy is a soft big... Completely opposite of his game And tbh he is soft but a uva rim protector but I do not trust him to stay healthy and I'm not sure he is clutch but we will see his talent is obvious... Let's hope his body doesn't betray him.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yup, makes for some of the flop calls Luka got..
    “calls luka got” dude literally got his ing head split open and the refs didn’t bat an eye. off.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    “calls luka got” dude literally got his ing head split open and the refs didn’t bat an eye. off.
    Sure, you are not biased... Luka and Howard colidded when Luka didn't even have the ball.. Tough to make a call there... Howard grabbing Seth Curry tho was a blatant miss...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Atkinson tho

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    s complaining on a call done by vets for years. KG for Allen. Green for curry. Dwight for Red . We got out rebounded by like 23 I think and we’re ice cold. Y’all deserve to lose lol
    I remember in the 1st half, KP grabbed AD's arm and yanked him towards the free throw line. Then he slipped by a now out of defensive positioned AD to just inside the lane. Now he was free to hit a short jumper. That was a foul clear as day. The commentators didn't say nothing either. No call.

So I was glad that the refs swallowed their whistles when Dwert (slightly) held Curry on that closeout attemted contest of DG's game tying 3.

The Mavs can dish it (KP fouled AD; no call), but they can't take it (Dwert fouling Curry; no call). LMAO!!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Same thoughts. I love Luka I think when it matters he won't back down and tho his defense sux I think he can make key steals and rebounds because his Hoops IQ is, genius level he is one of my favorite non Lakers, to watch... again, just like Dirk.

As for KP I think Perk is giving his opinion because he think Porzy is a soft big... Completely opposite of his game And tbh he is soft but a uva rim protector but I do not trust him to stay healthy and I'm not sure he is clutch but we will see his talent is obvious... Let's hope his body doesn't betray him.
    Perkins seems to have some beef with the Mavs in general ever since the Rondo saga. No one from the team spoke out to defend Rondo at the time, rightfully so since he basically quit on the team, and it seems like Perkins holds a grudge against them.

Whatever, it's not like Perkins is a big power broker around the league anyway...

Thread Information