Page 4 of 164 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like harrel but good god I despise bev lol
    Beverly is going to be a mini Draymond Green for the Clippers when it comes to annoying opponents.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Clips played well today. They had that dog in them. Clippers gunna be a problem for everybody out west. Kawahi will make it so easy for George to flourish unlike Westbrick

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    This team's going to be real good. Just need to clean up the shot selection here and there (too much chucking threes at certain points of the game). Other than that, it's the same brand of toughness, hustle and depth, just with the best player in the NBA added to the mix.

On a side note, the Blazers look dumb as right now for trading us Harkless with a first-round pick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Solid opening night, tbh

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Lol NBA
    LOL BLAZERS LETTING MOE GO

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This team's going to be real good. Just need to clean up the shot selection here and there (too much chucking threes at certain points of the game). Other than that, it's the same brand of toughness, hustle and depth, just with the best player in the NBA added to the mix.

On a side note, the Blazers look dumb as right now for trading us Harkless with a first-round pick.
    harkless was that boost tonight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi is an efficient beast.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    always good to see lakers soul get crashed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn’t even know Troy Daniels was still in the league, let alone getting rotation minutes

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Props to Clips and their fans.
    Kawhi, Lou and Harrell all played with balls.
    Just one game but loved Danny Green First half Davis and some of LeBron's passing
    But hated the rotations, lebron turnovers and Davis bricks from mid-range.
    I'm going to buck what KD said and not blame anyone else but LeBron. He the chosen one he played like ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LDN

But yeah, Clippers are impressive. Lakers are ...

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

Nice to know this scrub still has a gigantic ego.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LDN

But yeah, Clippers are impressive. Lakers are ...
    like I said if we win it’s cause PG was out. We lose and people lose their minds. I remember when SA demolished KD first game in Oracle. Same reaction lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    like I said if we win it’s cause PG was out. We lose and people lose their minds. I remember when SA demolished KD first game in Oracle. Same reaction lol
    First game, but you can already tell a lot of the pieces on the Lakers don't fit. Only worthwhile roleplayers are Green and maybe Kuzma.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    First game, but you can already tell a lot of the pieces on the Lakers don't fit. Only worthwhile roleplayers are Green and maybe Kuzma.

lakers really lack a guard who can take someone off the dribble. Doubt Caruso can be that guy

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LBJ looked tired and lethargic tonight. Pretty embarrassing. I'm also shocked the Lakers got out rebounded tonight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBron might just not have the legs anymore. He’s gonna have to adjust the pace he plays at this year.

It'll be interesting to see if he finds a groove this season, or just doesn't have the legs anymore.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SA demolished them in the 1st game. SA demolished them yet again that year in the playoffs with Kawhi still playing. You’re not using a good example. Spurs were going to ring that year. Clips probably gonna ring this year

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LeBron might just not have the legs anymore. He’s gonna have to adjust the pace he plays at this year.

It'll be interesting to see if he finds a groove this season, or just doesn't have the legs anymore.

time will tell. Lebron is getting old now ain’t no avoiding it lol

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    SA demolished them in the 1st game. SA demolished them yet again that year in the playoffs with Kawhi still playing. You’re not using a good example. Spurs were going to ring that year. Clips probably gonna ring this year

im not saying lakers are GS I’m saying the reactions to one game is the same.

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn’t even know Troy Daniels was still in the league, let alone getting rotation minutes
    Tremendous 3 point shooter, one of the best in the league. Offers nothing else - absolutely ZERO defense. Doubt he will be in the rotation once Kuz and Rondo are back.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron needs to adapt his game or else he’s going to fast-track himself into a downward spiral within these next few years. He really needs to be on a team with a system (spurs) if he’s concerned with performing at a high level for 5-8 more years

Veteran
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    Cameraman zooms away from Free Hong Kong Shirt

https://streamable.com/fpuv4

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Lebron keeps that usage/activity up like this for 70%+ of the season, he’s going to be toast after 3 years

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Lebron keeps that usage/activity up like this for 70%+ of the season, he’s going to be toast after 3 years
    Remember Rondo was out tonight. He is going to bring the ball up a lot and run the offense. LBJ's usage rate will drop significantly. Having Kuzma back will help with usage rate too. Not much LBJ can do with Dudley and Daniels on the floor.

Thread Information