Page 55 of 164 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 4077
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That’s not a choke, Juventud. Just the Spurs being the Spurs.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    did he really? aside from late in seasons when the playoff seeds were already about figured, i dont really recall this happening much at all. the majority of games he missed, he was dealing with injuries

his "load management" history is blown horribly out of proportion bc they intentionally sat out their big 3 against the spurs, after the spurs did it to them earlier in the season
    Truth bombs

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    LOL....like who? 40% shooting big man, Porzingis? Albatross contract Hardaway Jr?

Dallas has so much talent that is being held back by Doncic's style of play. They're going to stay compe ive without him and that should end any MVP talk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did he really? aside from late in seasons when the playoff seeds were already about figured, i dont really recall this happening much at all. the majority of games he missed, he was dealing with injuries

his "load management" history is blown horribly out of proportion bc they intentionally sat out their big 3 against the spurs, after the spurs did it to them earlier in the season
    Yeah, he did. There's one season in particular, with the Cavs, where he was sitting every B2B Game. I also seem to recall he missed entire weeks (maybe even a month or more) for "rest".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"Listen, Pop's been doing this for 10 years, 12 years, 15 years and everybody was like, 'You know what? That's the smartest thing Pop has ever done,' " James said. "Give his guys a couple games off and here they go and win five championships. That's the smartest thing.

"But some of our coaches in our league don't have the stature that Pop has, and our head coach doesn't have it so he gets killed for it. So, I've got to keep winning to help my coach be able to have a reason why he can sit his players."

https://www.cleveland.com/cavs/2017/..._only_has.html

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Yeah, he did. There's one season in particular, with the Cavs, where he was sitting every B2B Game. I also seem to recall he missed entire weeks (maybe even a month or more) for "rest".
    Both of those claims are literally lies.

"Listen, Pop's been doing this for 10 years, 12 years, 15 years and everybody was like, 'You know what? That's the smartest thing Pop has ever done,' " James said. "Give his guys a couple games off and here they go and win five championships. That's the smartest thing.

"But some of our coaches in our league don't have the stature that Pop has, and our head coach doesn't have it so he gets killed for it. So, I've got to keep winning to help my coach be able to have a reason why he can sit his players."

https://www.cleveland.com/cavs/2017/..._only_has.html
    So basically this happened during one season of Lebron's career where most any logical coach would agree that after playing in 6 straight finals and playing through a number of small injuries through that time it would be a smart idea to make him sit a meaningless game here and there just to avoid risk of injury. However, in the one season where Lue did that to him, he missed a grand total of 8 games (2 of which at the end of the season when playoff seeds were wrapped up). Kawhi has already missed 8 games for absolutely no reason at all, other than being the prima donna he is. Those are not remotely comparable situations.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    LOL....like who? 40% shooting big man, Porzingis? Albatross contract Hardaway Jr?
    look at the user name

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Both of those claims are literally lies.

So basically this happened during one season of Lebron's career where most any logical coach would agree that after playing in 6 straight finals and playing through a number of small injuries through that time it would be a smart idea to make him sit a meaningless game here and there just to avoid risk of injury. However, in the one season where Lue did that to him, he missed a grand total of 8 games (2 of which at the end of the season when playoff seeds were wrapped up). Kawhi has already missed 8 games for absolutely no reason at all, other than being the prima donna he is. Those are not remotely comparable situations.
    So we all agree that he rested when he could have played and he called that the "smartest thing"? Ok then, moving on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Greg Anthony thinks Avery Bradley is the best on ball defender in the NBA

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    47% free throw shooting, 25% from 3. Pathetic

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    47% freethrow shooting, 25% from 3. Pathetic
    Lebron/D39 FT cost us plus horrible shooting lol. Indy played a great game can’t hate on that. And BTW MiL kept bledsoe over Brogdon. Crazy lol

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought devin booker is a pathetic stat pader, but then i saw trae young.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I thought devin booker is a pathetic stat pader, but then i saw trae young.
    yea bro. Flops every play

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    So we all agree that he rested when he could have played and he called that the "smartest thing"? Ok then, moving on.
    So we all agree that you are comparing apples to oranges and don't know what your talking about (per the norm), as evidenced by your blatant lies? Ok then, moving on.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Last edited by Clipper Nation; 12-18-2019 at 01:48 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lebron/D39 FT cost us plus horrible shooting lol. Indy played a great game can’t hate on that. And BTW MiL kept bledsoe over Brogdon. Crazy lol
    Yup and yup... Not even mad at that loss...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    people who questioned the Mavs taking Doncic over Young

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    - hawks were down 25 to the knicks after 3 quarters
    - young plays the entire 4th quarter and scores 15 points
    - hawks lose by 23 (120-143)

that's the definition of a statpadder

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So we all agree that you are comparing apples to oranges and don't know what your talking about (per the norm), as evidenced by your blatant lies? Ok then, moving on.
    I called Lebron a hypocrite because he's criticising "load management" when he used to do it. I even provided evidence. Where's the lie?

You, on the other hand, are beating around the bush trying to justify his hypocrisy for some odd reason. Crofl "apples to oranges". GTFOH with your bull excuses son, You sound like an upstairs sniffer, tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Doc rivers is so overrated. One ring and he thinks he’s an all time coach. Them Boston 08 guys really talk like they a dynasty with one ring lol they ain’t Kobe/Shaq TD/TP/MG Jordan/pippen. FOH

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this Thybulle kid on Philly is incredibly special on the defensive end

Veteran
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    lol Philly and their fans more. Weak asses booing when they're down by 8 to a good team. We didn't have Dragic or Winslow either.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Thread Information