Page 61 of 164 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 4077
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sucks we can’t reach in like Bev does every play
    ? Clean strip bro u mad. LeBrown Jones same stanky face like he had against the Spurs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers are a paper tiger. They clearly don't match up well with the Clippers. Lakers can go and win 60 games and proceed to lose to the Clippers in the playoffs.
    They won't get there if any of their big 2 get hurt. Which is bound to happen, happens every year to AD

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    clippers lakers was a good game
    JAmes only 68 from stripe 61 in 4
    Lost ball out of ball due to Patrick Beverly 3.9 seconds

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL how is it Lebrons fault the Clipper role players completely outplayed the Lakers down the stretch?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBron in Finals form already smh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Media's going to be crying about the Lakers only getting 99.9% of the calls instead of the full 100%, but the true story of the game is PatBev getting more rebounds than AD and making more clutch plays down the stretch than either of the Lakers' stars. The Clippers didn't even play well tonight, the Lakers treated it like Game 7 of the Finals and still couldn't win.
    If Kuzma didn't start off the game strong than the Lakers would have been out of it earlier.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They won't get there if any of their big 2 get hurt. Which is bound to happen, happens every year to AD
    Agreed.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You'd think prime Mutombo was guarding the paint the way Lebron refused to attack the basket and chucked all game.

The guy probably has more playoff experience than everyone on the court combined and yet looked the most shook.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ? Clean strip bro u mad. LeBrown Jones same stanky face like he had against the Spurs
    guess you don’t see bruh play every game he clearly hits players arms and hands constantly even seen people here say it but he gets one clean one every now and then and espn plays it over and over

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Good win for Clips Lakers let this one and Pacers game slip away I'm officially concerned... Happy holidays all

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL how is it Lebrons fault the Clipper role players completely outplayed the Lakers down the stretch?
    Going 0 for 10 from 3, I cannot imagine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meanwhile Westbrook... Dude keeps flinging that 3, 0 for 8 from 3. That's patented Rockets basketball but usually reserved for post season. RW in PS form already.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Meanwhile Westbrook... Dude keeps flinging that 3, 0 for 8 from 3. That's patented Rockets basketball but usually reserved for post season. RW in PS form already.
    Never mind Russ. Frauden's stats don't look so good when he's not getting his usual 100 free throws.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers role players are all world, and took the SuperDubs to 7 games. Lakers role players are overrated scrubs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zion be looking like chunky

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Clippers role players are all world, and took the SuperDubs to 7 games. Lakers role players are overrated scrubs
    which laker fan cucked your wife? I wanna know

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lou Williams looked like he might sink the Clippers. Leonard with a ferocious FU game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    which laker fan cucked your wife? I wanna know
    I'm guessing you were out watching gay men in Hollywood while we all saw Danny Green flop after flop out there, Kuzma brick open jumpers, Howard throw a basic entry pass into the stands, and Caruso just run around trucking people like hes back in Puerto Rico. Or were u staring at Kevin Hart's jeans and googling his outfit like u LA guys do

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zion be looking like chunky
    rich man's DeJuan Blair, tbh. Give his knees about 1.5 years in the NBA (without HGH/"healing supplements"), tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm guessing you were out watching gay men in Hollywood while we all saw Danny Green flop after flop out there, Kuzma brick open jumpers, Howard throw a basic entry pass into the stands, and Caruso just run around trucking people like hes back in Puerto Rico. Or were u staring at Kevin Hart's jeans and googling his outfit like u LA guys do
    you seen what calls changed momentum since you bash every laker play you must be a closet fan and I’m not gunna re type which ones they were cause I ain’t complaining about them anymore.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you seen what calls changed momentum since you bash every laker play you must be a closet fan and I’m not gunna re type which ones they were cause I ain’t complaining about them anymore.
    Lakers had zero momentum, all plays were made by hustling Clippers. We missed one when stupid ABC/BSPN decided to jam another LeBrown Jones ad into a timeout, and missed a bucket that they didn't recap. Other than that it was Kawhi making jumpers, Paul George bricking, PatBev grabbing contested boards and Harrell son-ing your whole front line (incl. Ant Davis).

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Ungrateful Kobe stans have already made "LeBum" the #1 trending topic on Twitter.

I'll never understand why LeBron signed with his biggest haters' favorite team.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lakers had zero momentum, all plays were made by hustling Clippers. We missed one when stupid ABC/BSPN decided to jam another LeBrown Jones ad into a timeout, and missed a bucket that they didn't recap. Other than that it was Kawhi making jumpers, Paul George bricking, PatBev grabbing contested boards and Harrell son-ing your whole front line (incl. Ant Davis).
    Put more effort into our games than your own team get. I see ref complaining here all the time but once it’s the lakers it’s “ oh shut up it was fair “ gtfoh bruh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I think this is Lebron pacing himself for the playoffs and not wanting to destroy his body and risk injury in the regular season by constantly attacking the basket. Sorta like his version of load management.

Because 12 attempted 3's and only 4 free throws is a far cry from his usual game.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think this is Lebron pacing himself for the playoffs and not wanting to destroy his body and risk injury in the regular season by constantly attacking the basket. Sorta like his version of load management.

Because 12 attempted 3's and only 4 free throws is a far cry from his usual game.
    #2 owns Lebron. It has nothing to do with pacing. He's clearly shook when he plays #2 hence him not driving to the basket and settling for a bunch of jumpers.

Thread Information