Page 62 of 164 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 4077
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    #2 owns Lebron. It has nothing to do with pacing. He's clearly shook when he plays #2 hence him not driving to the basket and settling for a bunch of jumpers.
    It has nothing to do with Loadnard. Take Kiwi's out your mouth for a moment.

Lebron's been playing like that all season. He's averaging a career high in 3pt attempts and a career low in free throw attempts.

Unless he plays Kiwi every game, your theory doesn't make any sense.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lebron's been playing like that all season. He's averaging a career high in 3pt attempts and a career low in free throw attempts.

I actually despise #2 but just keeping it real. He owns Lebron straight up. Sure you can say Lebron has been playing conservative all year but all time greats always bring it when it comes to playing elite teams/rivals during the regular season. It's hard for me to believe Lebron would hold back in a big game like this today. If he could attack the basket he would have done it but like I said before #2 has him shook so he will continue to shoot jumpers against him.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

These cats on Kawahi more than their own team. s at us for talking about the past but literally still worship a player who ed them over. Kawahi played great I get it but nuggas treat bro like a god when he doesn’t give absolute one about SA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're so predictable
    Nothing compared to your one trick pony act.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These cats on Kawahi more than their own team. s at us for talking about the past but literally still worship a player who ed them over. Kawahi played great I get it but nuggas treat bro like a god when he doesn’t give absolute one about SA.
    You are just acting irrational. I despise #2. I used to have most anti #2 posts in the #2 thread back in the main page. I also hate both the Clippers and the Lakers. So when they meet up it's a win win situation for me. If the Lakers win I get to see #2 suffer and if the Clippers win I get to see Lebron and Laker fans suffer. Perfect scenario for me is that neither the Clippers or Lakers ring this year.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kiwi and uncle Dennis had the city of Fat Antonio by the balls and now spurfans are getting hit by a severe case of stockholm syndrome.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kiwi and uncle Dennis had the city of Fat Antonio by the balls and now spurfans are getting hit by a severe case of stockholm syndrome.
    Nah we just like to see Laker fans miserable.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I actually despise #2 but just keeping it real. He owns Lebron straight up. Sure you can say Lebron has been playing conservative all year but all time greats always bring it when it comes to playing elite teams/rivals during the regular season. It's hard for me to believe Lebron would hold back in a big game like this today. If he could attack the basket he would have done it but like I said before #2 has him shook so he will continue to shoot jumpers against him.
    Kobe's career ended prematurely, while playing extended regular season minutes every game and during an attempt to attack the paint. He had about the same age as Lebron nowadays.

Media likes to paint Lebron as this superhuman being but i'm sure Lebron knows himself and learned his lessons.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe's career ended prematurely, while playing extended regular season minutes every game and during an attempt to attack the paint. He had about the same age as Lebron nowadays.

Media likes to paint Lebron as this superhuman being but i'm sure Lebron knows himself and learned his lessons.
    Sure Lebron can be conservative against 99 percent of other teams outside of the Bucks,Clippers. It still doesn't make any sense why he couldn't play aggressive in 1 game and then coast for majority of games outside of playing a few elite teams. Lebron was just shook today by #2 and it had nothing to do with him being conservative.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    We Wuz le Contenders 'til Christmas

again

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sure Lebron can be conservative against 99 percent of other teams outside of the Bucks,Clippers. It still doesn't make any sense why he couldn't play aggressive in 1 game and then coast for majority of games outside of playing a few elite teams. Lebron was just shook today by #2 and it had nothing to do with him being conservative.
    Like i said, your theory would make sense if today's game was the exception to the rule but no, Lebron today played the same way he has played most of the season. You're trying to write your Kiwi related narrative that just isn't there.

These games are good for morale but have little impact in the grand scheme of things. The priority is to have both Lebron and AD healthy and ready to go in the playoffs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like i said, your theory would make sense if today's game was the exception to the rule but no, Lebron today played the same way he has played most of the season. You're trying to write your Kiwi related narrative that just isn't there.

These games are good for morale but have little impact in the grand scheme of things. The priority is to have both Lebron and AD healthy and ready to go in the playoffs.
    Ok keep telling yourself that. Lebron is going to turn 35 in a week. I don't see at his age how he can outplay #2 in a 7 game series especially with #2 being 7 years younger and being able to rest all year.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    If LeBron really wanted to minimize injuries, he wouldn't have played tonight. He already has a groin injury and he claims he reaggravated it in the first quarter.

Of course, he stupidly made it so that he can't load manage without looking like a hypocrite.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If LeBron really wanted to minimize injuries, he wouldn't have played tonight. He already has a groin injury and he claims he reaggravated it in the first quarter.

Of course, he stupidly made it so that he can't load manage without looking like a hypocrite.
    can’t argue with you there bro. If it was hurting then why play and use that as an excuse. the Christmas game sit this one out. Sometimes I think Kawahi has it right not giving a flying about anything or anybody just winning games when he plays lol . The less he cares the better. Lebron should rest more and not be so hypocritical

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Easy win

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    This Christmas ended up working out perfectly for the Clippers. We win, Lakers lose, Rockets lose, Nuggets lose

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This Christmas ended up working out perfectly for the Clippers. We win, Lakers lose, Rockets lose, Nuggets lose
    lucky bas that’s a perfect Christmas Lmao. Good game though like I said I ed way too much already. Clips fought back and closed it out kudos to them. I would love a series of this but my body won’t be able to survive this lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LaRoids and DaQuiter (on Pelicans) have lost 4 in a row. Who would of thought and must be panic time in LAL land.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LaRoids and DaQuiter (on Pelicans) have lost 4 in a row. Who would of thought and must be panic time in LAL land.
    Lol it’s the regular season

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

What happened to "we don't load manage"?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I Told myself I was gunna avoid you assholes this morning but If I’m here during wins I gotta be here during loses lol. Ima be un bias here Lebron made a terrible choice saying that lol ain’t gunna lie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol old people ranting about old people stuff.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Silver needs to come out and say stop to this load managment bull . I get it if you're 35 or old as and need a rest on a back to back, but this got Kawhi resting is pathetic. If you're healthy, you must play. Re ed face making 33M a year and can't play some of the games cause his vagina hurts. Just sad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So we all agree that you are comparing apples to oranges and don't know what your talking about (per the norm), as evidenced by your blatant lies? Ok then, moving on.
    Lebron took 2 weeks off when he could have played in the 2014/15 season.

https://www.businessinsider.com/lebr...-around-2015-4

https://www.basketball-reference.com...1/gamelog/2015

I don't lie, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Silver needs to come out and say stop to this load managment bull . I get it if you're 35 or old as and need a rest on a back to back, but this got Kawhi resting is pathetic. If you're healthy, you must play. Re ed face making 33M a year and can't play some of the games cause his vagina hurts. Just sad.
    Why? Franchises should be allowed to manage their players as they wish. Besides, how do you regulate something like this? How do you separate a "did not play: load management" from "did not play: coach's decision"? People need to stop whinning about this, tbh. Specially Spurs fans, whose franchise started all this.

Thread Information