Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27677374757677
Results 1,901 to 1,907 of 1907
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    God damn this is embarrassing. You would think lakers would care playing Boston but they think it’s a regular game or something. Kemba is killing us

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Man this . I’m going to the ing gym

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden already getting that playoff distant “it’s too hard” quit look in his eyes.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lakers are experienced as much as they are old and it was one of those nights, where they simply got outhustled by a younger team the entire game.

Celtics are built a lot like the Clippers, they have wings that can consistently create their own shot, along with scrappy guards that are gonna make your backcourt work for everything. Not a good matchup for the Lakers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lol

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers are experienced as much as they are old and it was one of those nights, where they simply got outhustled by a younger team the entire game.

Celtics are built a lot like the Clippers, they have wings that can consistently create their own shot, along with scrappy guards that are gonna make your backcourt work for everything. Not a good matchup for the Lakers.
    I don't know I thought Celtics were small and therefore would have been a bad matchup for the Lakers size. How did Enes Kanter out rebound you guys? lol

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This the type of that makes me worry.
    loses to clips, bucks , and Boston.

We cannot get up for the elite teams and it’s obvious we lack wing defenders. Idk I hope it’s just a RS thing because come playoff time the clips will punish us bad. That’s if we ing make the WCF

Thread Information