Page 81 of 164 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 4077
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So is Buffalo Wild Wings. What's your point? My post has NOTHING to do with Kobe, yet you keep bringing him up. WHY?

Triple doubles.

You brought up Lebron out of no where.

for tat.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Triple doubles.

You brought up Lebron out of no where.

for tat.
    You got problems. My post has nothing to do with Kobe and you know it...or do you? I guess you have to constantly feed your insatiable sick Kobe bashing fetish?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You got problems. My post has nothing to do with Kobe and you know it...or do you? I guess you have to constantly feed your insatiable sick Kobe bashing fetish?
    Hope you’re ok brother. All the slinging was in good fun but hate to see the man to like this.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hope you’re ok brother. All the slinging was in good fun but hate to see the man to like this.
    Thanks man. I appreciate that.

I feel really bad for his family he left behind.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel bad for Kobe's family, but I wish that got Lkrfan would've offed himself after he heard the news tbh.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Kyrie using Kobe’s death as an excuse to quit on his team again and not play

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I feel bad for Kobe's family, but I wish that got Lkrfan would've offed himself after he heard the news tbh.
    rofl now this is the spurstalk I know

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rofl now this is the spurstalk I know
    tbh

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    MVP Kawhi doing MVP Kawhi things:

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Posting in Page 81 on Kobe's death day.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Well, he was a better player than Jerry West, why not?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Only if we can replace it with Jordan or King or Timmy or Shaq or Russell or Jabbar when they die. They were all better players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

C'mon sons, find something that doesn't take away from what was already given to another guy. Just make the Kobe statue already and/or rename Staples in honour of Kobe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kyrie using Kobe’s death as an excuse to quit on his team again and not play
    Really? That's ing lame.

I was just about to comment that postponing the Lakers-Clippers game made no sense either.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Really? That's ing lame.

I was just about to comment that postponing the Lakers-Clippers game made no sense either.
    Yeah I’m not trying to make light of what happened but I’ve seen players play the day after their mom/dad/sibling die, and I’d think that’s more emotionally taxing than this. That game is like 3 full days after, how long should it be delayed for before people move on with their lives?

no way of knowing but I doubt Kobe himself would want so many players to be pussies over this and using it as a reason to not play....heck if MJ died in a helicopter crash when Kobe was still playing Kobe would go out and drop 50.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I don't think it's appropriate to tell people they're grieving wrong, tbh. There are plenty of things to criticize Kyrie for, sitting out yesterday isn't one of them.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Really? That's ing lame.

How is this any different than any other person taking days off work to mourn someone?

Pretty selfish to expect the players to perform for your entertainment while they're going through the grieving process tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I’m not trying to make light of what happened but I’ve seen players play the day after their mom/dad/sibling die, and I’d think that’s more emotionally taxing than this. That game is like 3 full days after, how long should it be delayed for before people move on with their lives?

no way of knowing but I doubt Kobe himself would want so many players to be pussies over this and using it as a reason to not play....heck if MJ died in a helicopter crash when Kobe was still playing Kobe would go out and drop 50.
    Without going any further, do you remember any sporting event getting postponed during 9/11? I remember watching the US Open like nothing happened during that day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is this any different than any other person taking days off work to mourn someone?

Pretty selfish to expect the players to perform for your entertainment while they're going through the grieving process tbh.
    Yeah, when one is a close relative to someone. And sometimes, not even then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think it's appropriate to tell people they're grieving wrong, tbh. There are plenty of things to criticize Kyrie for, sitting out yesterday isn't one of them.
    Was Kyrie really close to Kobe like that? I doubt it. No working man gets a day off if they can't prove blood relationship to the deceased person.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Luka is 2/8 from the field so far.....on pace for 6/24 #kobe

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Was Kyrie really close to Kobe like that? I doubt it. No working man gets a day off if they can't prove blood relationship to the deceased person.
    Kyrie definitely was looking for any excuse to get away from his teammates

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Without going any further, do you remember any sporting event getting postponed during 9/11?
    Yes? The MLB, NFL, college football and NASCAR all cancelled or postponed their events.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes? The MLB, NFL, college football and NASCAR all cancelled or postponed their events.
    And it makes sense. Maybe it sounded like I was making a rethoric question, but I was honestly asking. The only thing I remembered was that US Open.

Still, not at all similar cir stances. One was a terrorist act that shook the entire World and the other is a tragic, but low scale, accident. It isn't the first time an ex-athlete dies of unnatural cir stances and, from what I recall, most times sporting events didn't get suspended.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    And it makes sense. Maybe it sounded like I was making a rethoric question, but I was honestly asking. The only thing I remembered was that US Open.

Still, not at all similar cir stances. One was a terrorist act that shook the entire World and the other is a tragic, but low scale, accident. It isn't the first time an ex-athlete dies of unnatural cir stances and, from what I recall, most times sporting events didn't get suspended.
    What people are missing is that the Lakers asked the league to postpone the game. They just didn't feel like they could play yet under these cir stances, which is totally understandable. No other games are getting postponed.

Thread Information