Results 2,201 to 2,225 of 4077
    My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    People thought Anthony Davis was top 5 lol

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    I see the Lebron-AD dynamic the same way I do Curry-Durant.. you have to let the big guy beat you with post-up 2's. Don't let the ballhandler beat you with PNR.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

AD does play with rondo a whole lot and kuzma when Lebron ends the 1st so that doesnt help this stat but AD needs to be much better honestly.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Scariest part for the Lakers is that, with Morris, the Clippers have the personnel to beat them with small ball just like Houston just did - and we can still put Zubac in whenever we need rim protection.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Scariest part for the Lakers is that, with Morris, the Clippers have the personnel to beat them with small ball just like Houston just did - and we can still put Zubac in whenever we need rim protection.
    Ain’t denying that. Them clips gunna be a en problem .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why tf is Kyle Lowry on the all star team. He’s so bad compared to the snubbed guys like Booker, Beal and even DeMar

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AD does play with rondo a whole lot and kuzma when Lebron ends the 1st so that doesnt help this stat but AD needs to be much better honestly.
    Problem is playing with LeBron doesn’t make others better. They become dependent on his bull passes and stand around the rest of the time at the 3 point line. LeBron on your team means the whole offense has to go through him every time and not flow like a normal good team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We all know Houston is gonna choke when it matters so tonight's result only hammers down the fact the Lakers will be reamed by the Clippers come playoff time. Rest of the West is mostly irrelevant.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers are just a horribly built team.

Why do they have Davis, Howard AND McGee? 3 Cs?

Why do they have 3 3&D guys who all essentially play the same style in Danny, Bradley and KCP? Why is their only playmaking guard the corpse of Rondo?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We all know Houston is gonna choke when it matters so tonight's result only hammers down the fact the Lakers will be reamed by the Clippers come playoff time. Rest of the West is mostly irrelevant.
    You accepted kawhis gonna win another chip? He'll likely win more championships than the spurs

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lakers are just a horribly built team.

Why do they have Davis, Howard AND McGee? 3 Cs?

Why do they have 3 3&D guys who all essentially play the same style in Danny, Bradley and KCP? Why is their only playmaking guard the corpse of Rondo?
    Lakers better pray we get decent players in the buyout market as sad as it sounds if
    not we’re ed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You accepted kawhis gonna win another chip? He'll likely win more championships than the spurs
    He'll prolly get one or two more but that'll be it. I don't think his body is gonna hold up and the Dubs will be back with a vengeance starting next year. Milwaukee also looms this year in the Finals.

Veteran
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Shouts to the POS pundits who called AD the best teammate Lebron ever had lol.

Also glad to see the true alpha of the Rockets take over.
    Last edited by D-Wade; 02-07-2020 at 03:31 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beverley
    George
    Leonard
    Morris
    Zubac

Williams, Harrell, Shamet off the bench

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Early lines for tonight, i like Memphis covering 6 against Philly who is struggling. Miami i feel like should win by 8-10 against Sactown and they are only favored by 1.5, tbh...

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Westbrook's haters sure have been quiet lately.
    2nd round exit

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better chance of winning the West than the Lakers, though.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    after one game ? Didn’t we beat them in Houston without AD ? I guess lakers standards different huh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How you figure? What has a Dantoni team done in the playoffs led you to this conclusion?

Lakers may not ring, but they won't get knocked out the playoffs by the Rockets.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    after one game ? Didn’t we beat them in Houston without AD ? I guess lakers standards different huh
    That's his Purple and Gold hate

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Rockets getting their asses handed to them by the Suns.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lakers are just not bringing the same defensive intensity they had in the first few months of the season. They just seem content with trading buckets nowadays.

This team is gonna look different when they bring back that elite defense and the refs stop calling every ticky tack bull come playoff time.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I love how Houston has been load-managing Westbrook all season and Media says nothing about it, just because they're all huge Morey fanboys who think the Rockets can do no wrong.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Lakers are just not bringing the same defensive intensity they had in the first few months of the season. They just seem content with trading buckets nowadays.

This team is gonna look different when they bring back that elite defense and the refs stop calling every ticky tack bull come playoff time.
    plus lebron is so obviously coasting after getting the team off to a good start, now just trying to create opportunities for his teammates to score and boost their confidence (and get kuzma to find some way to actually be worth a crap)

when the game slows down in the playoffs as it always does, thats going to make AD's post game so much more useful

and when lebron turns into playoff lebron, its gonna be pretty much impossible to stop the LBJ/AD pick and roll. you can see in the few minutes here and there that lebron actually tries to be a scoring threat, that their PnR is the most unstoppable play in the NBA

Thread Information