imagine picking Markelle Fultz or Lnz Bll over Jayson Tatum
    Tragic Johnson

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why you gotta be that nugga bro cmon lol

Imagine not trading kawahi for Tatum but instead you get Derozan

Goes both ways brotha
    Celtics were never gonna give the Spurs Tatum (wouldn't even offer Brown iirc), but the Lakers could've had Tatum but went with Bust instead.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    lol clips meltdown

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Celtics were never gonna give the Spurs Tatum (wouldn't even offer Brown iirc), but the Lakers could've had Tatum but went with Bust instead.
    Facts . You right bro I’m just in with you. I guess it worked out with AD but Tatum is legit

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Where's playoff pussy? Kiwi out there getting his ahit pushed in by Tatum without him

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where's playoff pussy? Kiwi out there getting his ahit pushed in by Tatum without him
    It was fun watching Tatum school big re .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where was kawhi? Did he play this game? Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers will prolly cruise through the West, but they're in trouble come the Finals imo. Don't have the size to match Philly, the wings to match Boston (if Playoff Pee does his thing), or the depth to match Milwaukee.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Tatum embraced that Mamba went hard at the supposed best player on the planet.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Let me ask the question again

Would this clipper team be better with Shai and Gallo.
    ( don’t say , no PG= no kawahi) Kawahi was going to LAC no Matter what

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reminded me of Durant against Memphis
    I'd like to see it frame by frame.
    Looked like easy continuation. Ref right on the scene called it so. Rigged Foster on the other side of the court.
    NBA last few years, yes it’s continuation. This year though, they’ve been calling it on the floor 9/10 times. If you watch it in slow mo, he grabs him really fast. Then after Williams feels it, he goes into the shooting motion.

And Foster didn’t waive it off, it was the other black ref on the same side of the floor.

The thing I hate about this new way they call it, at any moment in a big playoff game, they refs can just decide to call it the other to completely change the outcome of a game.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    NBA last few years, yes it’s continuation. This year though, they’ve been calling it on the floor 9/10. If you watch it in slow mo, he grabs him really fast. Then after Williams feels it, he goes into the shooting motion.

And Foster didn’t waive it off, it was the other black ref on the same side of the floor.

The thing I hate about this new way they call it, at any moment in a big playoff game, they refs can just decide to call it the other to completely change the outcome of a game.
    Tonight was a potential finals matchup. If clippers down 4 , that shot counts during a finals game. You right about them refs

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Let me ask the question again

Would this clipper team be better with Shai and Gallo.
    ( don’t say , no PG= no kawahi) Kawahi was going to LAC no Matter what
    This. Answer the question Clipper Nation

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Both games were really fun tonight. Nice!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These Lakers fans celebrating, trying to ignore the reality that Kawhi couldn't give a about the RS

While old-ass Lebron and soft ass Anthony Davis play their hearts out against below .500 teams every night.

I'd rather the Lakers beat them in the playoffs, but let's not pretend like they actually have a shot

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    These Lakers fans celebrating, trying to ignore the reality that Kawhi couldn't give a about the RS

While old-ass Lebron and soft ass Anthony Davis play their hearts out against below .500 teams every night.

I'd rather the Lakers beat them in the playoffs, but let's not pretend like they actually have a shot
    Nothing to celebrate. Clippers are good, Kiwi is great but not some unbeatable force, when his primary support is playoff pee and sometimesy Lou Will....
    These teams may not even meet in the WCF like I said one of them gonna get upset.
    And I call bull that Clippers weren't trying to win last night. Has KL played any more mins than that all season?
    I'm not for using load management as an all year pass to excuse losses.
    They lost. Maybe getting blown out by Minny didn't mean but they wanted that one.. And they had PG much longer last night than Celts had Jalen Brown.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nothing to celebrate. Clippers are good, Kiwi is great but not some unbeatable force, when his primary support is playoff pee and sometimesy Lou Will....
    These teams may not even meet in the WCF like I said one of them gonna get upset.
    And I call bull that Clippers weren't trying to win last night. Has KL played any more mins than that all season?
    I'm not for using load management as an all year pass to excuse losses.
    They lost. Maybe getting blown out by Minny didn't mean but they wanted that one.. And they had PG much longer last night than Celts had Jalen Brown.
    Charles Barkley on TNT was like : “ oh their tired, they just wanna make the all star break”

But this get is always bashing players how soft and lazy and weak they are? Lmao . I forgot what game it was I think Kenny said “ lakers gassed out “ and Charles was saying how championships contenders should have that extra push or switch like wtf lmao.

The issue with the clippers is the minutes disturbition I think. Harrel literally played 30 in minutes straight. Why give Zubac a en raise and not play him?. Zubac is more than capable of going at Theis from Boston. If clippers are healthy come playoff time and doc stops sucking Lou and Harrell this team will most likely be in the finals. But I’m hoping doc keeps being stubborn for our sake lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not being a Kwa apologist as Tatum outplayed him in the stretch. But key back to back plays came at 130-130 2nd OT.
    Kwa brought it upcourt and pulled up for a 25 footer. Tatum did the Heil Hitler salute defense and hit Kwa right after realease. Normally I'm not big on calling a foul when players hands lightly "clap" after a shot. But this was too close, like a millisecond after he shot. It was a foul. So back we go the other way Clipps on D. Somebody knocks the ball loose from the driver and it's going to go out of bounds. Kwa did a nifty Klaw retrieval as the ball was out of bounds and did a behind-the-back lob to get the ball cleanly back inbounds. Both Morris and Shamet failed to get into position to receive Kwas throwback so it rolled quite a ways to a Celtic for the lucky non turnover then scored layup.

GNob would have anticipated that save pass by Kawhi. Indeed while all NBA players should have seen it coming, it is only the higher BBIQ players that would gotten in position to catch the save.

I suck at capturing replays or I'd post it.

But ya Kawhi was not impressive that game. Too many Kombe type chucks.
    Doc re ed? Ya. How did he win that 2015 playoff series? Oh ya the other coach.

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Fella's nobody is going to spontaneously combust by saying that the Clippers have been kind of disappointing and have flaws. All the NBA teams are flawed. Their defense is a train wreck. They have players who are adept at getting their own shot but not so much for others. Even Kawhi struggled against the double team. The offense. No big deal. The defense isn't going to get fixed because somebody says "playoffs". This is Kawhi's 9th season. He has two les. The teams he plays on are not omnipotent. The Clippers aren't the Jordan era Bulls, recent Warriors or Showtime Lakers bored with the regular season. They still cover banners with pictures. Paul George is making Bill Walton seem like A.C Green in comparison.

If you're "anybody but the Lakers" there's still plenty of hope in Denver, Houston and Utah. Because if things continue as they have there isn't going to be ESPN/ABC/TNT orgasmic fantasy of a Clippers/Lakers final. Those teams finish outside the top 2 seeds and have to beat the Nuggets, Rockets or Jazz without home-court and advance to play an even higher seed...........

These games count no matter how hard some try to convince themselves otherwise. Nobody outside of Golden State and the Spurs have won jack excrement since Kobe led Lakers were at their peak. These teams are no sure thing to even come out of the West. And right now, with apologies to Skip Bayless, Colin Cowherd and bunch of others whose opinion means nothing except for the amount of "hits" they get from clueless Laker fans and haters rising to the bait, its less likely to be the Clippers.

By the way. The "Toronto Miracle" looks less so now. Not sure the Raptors didn't provide Kawhi with a better coach and supporting cast than he has now. Back to the denialfest.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    2 OT on the road against a good team when you're down two starters isn't that bad, tbh. Minnesota was the only egregious loss on this road trip, honestly.

That being said, we aren't sniffing a championship unless Doc either improves or gets fired. Currently, he has Tom Thibodeau's rotations and Mark Jackson's offense. Trez should never be playing so many minutes in a row. You could tell he was gassed in OT. Doc is just biased against Zubac for some bizarre reason - even though Zubac defends, rebounds, and has good chemistry with Kawhi in the pick-and-roll. McGruder should be out of the rotation entirely, Amir Coffey is already better than him. Lou actually played like 2018/2019 Lou against the Celtics, but he's been looking more like Playoff Jamal all season and Doc gives him superstar minutes. These are simple things that even fans can see but Doc can't.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If the playoffs started today...

...the Spurs won't be in

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2 OT on the road against a good team when you're down two starters isn't that bad, tbh. Minnesota was the only egregious loss on this road trip, honestly.

That being said, we aren't sniffing a championship unless Doc either improves or gets fired. Currently, he has Tom Thibodeau's rotations and Mark Jackson's offense. Trez should never be playing so many minutes in a row. You could tell he was gassed in OT. Doc is just biased against Zubac for some bizarre reason - even though Zubac defends, rebounds, and has good chemistry with Kawhi in the pick-and-roll. McGruder should be out of the rotation entirely, Amir Coffey is already better than him. Lou actually played like 2018/2019 Lou against the C
    eltics, but he's been looking more like Playoff Jamal all season and Doc gives him superstar minutes. These are simple things that even fans can see but Doc can't.
    The beds been made, but what other stars were potentially available othen then Playoff Pee.
    I don't get the hype of PP.
    Surely some other stars would have jumped at the chance to team with Kwa in LA. Or were simply none available?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By the way. The "Toronto Miracle" looks less so now. Not sure the Raptors didn't provide Kawhi with a better coach and supporting cast than he has now. Back to the denialfest.
    I would have like to see him sign a 1 year deal with Toronto to go for the repeat.
    He could still have gone to LA this following year regardless.
    Much better FA's available.

Thread Information