Page 43 of 164 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 4077
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mavs need a 3rd guy. As fun as they are to watch the reality is we are looking at Doncic, Porziņģis, and 13 scrubs. If they can bring in a wing player who can contribute 15 PPG then they are a legitimate threat IMO. I wonder if Cuban will push for any trades this year?
    DeRozen
    Please

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    id be happy by just making the playoffs if i was the mavs. Just look at all of this scrubs.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Clippers making the mavs look like a g league team lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    id be happy by just making the playoffs if i was the mavs. Just look at all of this scrubs.
    they will play better if Porzingins starts playing like an actual 2nd star

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Great win. I was very interested to see how the Clippers would defend Doncic, and this sequence pretty much sums it up:

This game was easily the most frustrated I've ever seen Doncic, and I've watched quite a few of his games. This is the type of experience he needs early on in his career to get better.

Clippers also held one of the league's elite offenses below 100 points and forced 20 turnovers (the Mavs are only averaging 13.1 per game). All in all, probably the best defensive performance of the season so far. The scariest part? Kawhi and PG both played less than 30 minutes.
    Last edited by Clipper Nation; 11-26-2019 at 11:15 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    s bag is the best player in the NBA if he plays within his skillsets but man is he atrocious to watch when hes out there trying to be bron.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Good win

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Can't forget about this sequence from PG either:

Honestly, this team's defensive highlights are more exciting than anything on offense.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    ^good stuff

Hoping Shamet can come back soon. He was a point guard in college so hopefully he can be a playmaker for the team

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count

They’re ridiculous and they’re not even clicking on all cylinders yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What's a travel?
    With the way they’re supposed to be calling travels this year, that’s not a travel?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Great win. I was very interested to see how the Clippers would defend Doncic, and this sequence pretty much sums it up:

This game was easily the most frustrated I've ever seen Doncic, and I've watched quite a few of his games. This is the type of experience he needs early on in his career to get better.

Clippers also held one of the league's elite offenses below 100 points and forced 20 turnovers (the Mavs are only averaging 13.1 per game). All in all, probably the best defensive performance of the season so far. The scariest part? Kawhi and PG both played less than 30 minutes.
    Mavs "perimeter defenders" held Playoff P to 8-21 (38%). PATHETIC tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Can't forget about this sequence from PG either:

Honestly, this team's defensive highlights are more exciting than anything on offense.
    As long as y'all don't play the Jazz, Playoff P can be mesmerizing

Nevermind. If the playoffs started today, Clipps (3) vs Utah (6). Tell Kiwi to stop load managing or Clipps = fcked

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Alberto is saltyyyy. Do I need to post the picture of those begging billboards that Laker fans made for PG?

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He was frustrated for sure, you could clearly see it. But I don't really think he had any major problems with playing 1 on 1 or going to the the paint. It was just that his shot wasn't good. Usually he'd make at least 3 of those threes and his stats would be like his season's average. The Mavs biggest problem is that they don't really have a second guy. Porzingis is OK, but I don't think he is really that good to be a #2 on a serious team that will win a ring. And other guys on the Mavs are just inconsistent to be taken serious. Hardaway Jr. can score 20 one night and then score 20 in the next 5 games combined. Luka will need a lot more help in the next years. Mavs should be very happy if they can get that 8th spot this year.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Alberto is saltyyyy. Do I need to post the picture of those begging billboards that Laker fans made for PG?
    Naw bro don’t post that lmao. I remeber I was mad af when he stayed in OKC . I’ve been a huge PG fan since indy . I wanted him here badly. But happens and now everybody is happy. It’s gunna be fun this year that’s for sure

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    He was frustrated for sure, you could clearly see it. But I don't really think he had any major problems with playing 1 on 1 or going to the the paint. It was just that his shot wasn't good. Usually he'd make at least 3 of those threes and his stats would be like his season's average. The Mavs biggest problem is that they don't really have a second guy. Porzingis is OK, but I don't think he is really that good to be a #2 on a serious team that will win a ring. And other guys on the Mavs are just inconsistent to be taken serious. Hardaway Jr. can score 20 one night and then score 20 in the next 5 games combined. Luka will need a lot more help in the next years. Mavs should be very happy if they can get that 8th spot this year.
    Porzingis at least needs to work on his game a lot, tbh. Right now, he can make threes, he can make free throws, but that's it. He's a "two true outcomes" player. If he doesn't humble himself and toughen up, he'll never be anything more than a Brook Lopez type on a good team.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They gonna drag Moo Moo when goes anywhere in NOLA

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Good. She getting backlash to go with her back fat

My Team