Page 97 of 164 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,425 of 4077
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Both those teams were multi-championship winning teams at the time. On top of that, in Rodman's case, he was a HOF talent that was a proven champion already as well.
    LeBron is one of the GOATs and has won mutiple ships; that alone should command respect
    Clippers have 0 le but Kawhi helped Toronto to win their first tile, that should count for something

Sure, the Morris Bros ain't HOF'ers lie Rodman but I think they will behave well, at least this season

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBron is one of the GOATs and has won mutiple ships; that alone should command respect
    Clippers have 0 le but Kawhi helped Toronto to win their first tile, that should count for something

Sure, the Morris Bros ain't HOF'ers lie Rodman but I think they will behave well, at least this season
    Marcus couldn't even wait to sign with the Spurs before cancering it up tbh, and his brother is even worse. You might be right that they'll behave the rest of the season, but I'll have to see it to believe it. Dion Butters will cancer it up regardless if the Lakers pick him up imo.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    God damn. Clippers are ing down Memphis badly lmao

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Marcus couldn't even wait to sign with the Spurs before cancering it up tbh, and his brother is even worse. You might be right that they'll behave the rest of the season, but I'll have to see it to believe it. Dion Butters will cancer it up regardless if the Lakers pick him up imo.
    Historically these type of players are always on their best behavior when they are playing for another contract. Both Morris brothers are FA's this summer so they know if they screw up that it will hurt their value.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God damn. Clippers are ing down Memphis badly lmao
    Pat Bev helping revive the D.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Pretty obvious that PatBev is the actual coach of the Clippers. When he's out, Glenn has to do the coaching and the team looks like .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Both those teams were multi-championship winning teams at the time. On top of that, in Rodman's case, he was a HOF talent that was a proven champion already as well.
    How come Worm didn't work in San Antonio?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pretty obvious that PatBev is the actual coach of the Clippers. When he's out, Glenn has to do the coaching and the team looks like .
    Talk about home cooking:

And Sam Presti bent the Logo over in that trade. If y'all don't cut the nets down this year we're gonna have a conversation.

My not so hot take: SGA will be better than PG by midseason next year.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Them comments on det BR tweet >>>

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Talk about home cooking:

And Sam Presti bent the Logo over in that trade. If y'all don't cut the nets down this year we're gonna have a conversation.

My not so hot take: SGA will be better than PG by midseason next year.
    I get why they did the trade (no PG no Kawhi) but yea on paper Presti got the way better deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GATHER STEPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Talk about home cooking:

What a damn joke. But funnier to hear a Laker fan complain about traveling with Lebrons on the team. He doesn’t even need home cooking.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What a damn joke. But funnier to hear a Laker fan complain about traveling with Lebrons on the team. He doesn’t even need home cooking.

Lmao . That video is still funny

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    That was a blatant travel from PG, but it was also an uncontested breakaway dunk, so who gives a ? It's not like he got an unfair advantage from taking those extra steps. Refs swallow their whistles on that all the time.

Frauden's "legal" traveling is a much bigger issue for the game than this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bradley "not an all star" Beal with back to back 50 pts games and b2b L. And guess who is the second best player on that team.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    GATHER STEPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Remember when Laker fans were Begging! for Marcus Morris? Now he "sucks" because he's still getting acclimated to his new team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Bucks are the oldest team in the NBA?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Remember when Laker fans were Begging! for Marcus Morris? Now he "sucks" because he's still getting acclimated to his new team.

wont front. I did want him no but didn’t work out. At least we got the twin lol. I’ll take it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    101-94 after 4 pt play by Van Fleet. 2:22 game time left.
    OG steals the inbounds pass and incredibly the Raps can close to -5 or -4. (Had been down 15 just several minutes earlier.)

Van Fleet gets the pass with 19 seconds on the shot clock and horks up a 32 footer brick.

What in the H shot selection was that?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He played some solid d at times I'm fine with his debut...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LeBron is still the King.
    Dan the Laker fan.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Marcus > Markief, no doubt. But, waiving an injured player >>>> giving up assets.

Markief looked good last night. Even the shots he missed were spot on. I think he'll help the Lakers tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He played some solid d at times I'm fine with his debut...
    I liked what I saw from Kief. He's a Philly dude, so I know he tough. The Lakers need some rough necks on the squad.

I think they will give Dion Waiters (another tough but talented knucklehead) a shot too. We'll see.

Thread Information