Page 99 of 164 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 4077
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Are you concerned for Harden safety? I saw Greek Freak hard foul him in the all star game. The next regular season game gone be lit

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    James Harden is my . I will no longer tolerate any slander (unless he playing my Lakers). I like this shiiiiiiiiiiiiit!

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Are you concerned for Harden safety? I saw Greek Freak hard foul him in the all star game. The next regular season game gone be lit
    Naw. That’s the game Russ will get himself suspended and break Giannis inthebooty in half

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Does Harden use Babel to translate Giannis disses?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Frauden talking about "skills" when his only skills are flopping and chucking

Frauden should play some defense, move without the ball, and show up in the playoffs for a change before critiquing better players' games.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Frauden should play some defense, move without the ball, and show up in the playoffs for a change before critiquing better players' games.
    You misspelled James Edward Harden Jr. Put some respeck on that man name son.

I can't wait until he cooks Kiwi in the playoffs

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Shut up Janice. I knew you would get vaginahurt.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Damn, majority of Giannis ’s shots do come from 0-3 feet of the rim

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Damn, majority of Giannis ’s shots do come from 0-3 feet of the rim
    That's called taking efficient shots. He's not out there shooting 2-40 from three and getting bailed out by the refs.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    That's called taking efficient shots. He's not out there shooting 2-40 from three and getting bailed out by the refs.
    Harden actually shoots 36% from three, a better percentage than the stick figure

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Damn, not only does he take 76% of his shots inside 0-3 feet, he’s assisted on 43% of his 2pt shots. Basically can’t do but dunk lol

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Damn, not only does he take 76% of his shots inside 0-3 feet, he’s assisted on 43% of his 2pt shots. Basically can’t do but dunk lol

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    im not a big giannis fan myself, but this is absolutely incorrect

he shoots 76% on 0-3 foot shots, but he doesn't take 76% of his shots from there. this season hes taken 48% of his shots from there (down from 50% for his career)

about 16% of his shot attempts are dunk attempts. so he can definitely do far more than dunk.

and as for being assisted on 43% of those shots, whats so bad about that? Shaq for his career had 60% of his 2-pt shots assisted on. he SHOULD be having a lot of his shots be assisted. thats literally one of his main jobs as a big man, is to finish off plays that guards create.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The type of player Harden was mocking is actually more of the Capella/Gobert type, tbh. The league has never seen anyone like Giannis, and he can do much more than just run and dunk. His 1 on 1 game is still developing and nowhere near Harden's level, but very few bigs in history were also great iso scorers (Dirk, Hakeem, and Timmy come to mind).

Also, taking a majority of your shots at the basket is SMART. Giannis doesn't have Shaq's size or post game, but he has the handles, footwork, and strength to get those easy shots for himself.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Long as they don’t choke. Who the will beat this Milwaukee team? Like honestly

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Did this Paul pierce really just say he’d take lou Williams over Murray ? Look I hate Murray but cmon man lol

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    God damn. With this level of offense who the can beat the clips honestly. is non stop

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Huge W for the Clippers, huge L for the Laker fans who were hating on PG.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Meanwhile, the Raptors managed to lose to the Charlotte Hornets. They don't need Kawhi, though.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    When the Pelicans upset Lakers in 1st Round

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Random basketball thought -- is Dejounte Murray the most overrated, talking, instagram baller on planet earth or is there someone out there that tops him?

We've been hearing about his legend for years, but all I see is a low iq player who dribbles into traffic and can't read a defense. Oh, maybe needs some layup drills as well.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Huge W for the Clippers, huge L for the Laker fans who were hating on PG.
    PG still Unreliable.. Maybe it won't matter cuz Kawhi and their depth but if it comes down to PG yall ain't winning ... Not super confident in AD right now either tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Ja Morant taking a sloppy wet all over the Lakers

Playoff AD looked softer than Charmin, too.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ja Morant taking a sloppy wet all over the Lakers

Playoff AD looked softer than Charmin, too.
    Let’s act like this game didn’t happen. Let’s discuss Houston and Boston lol

Thread Information