Page 46 of 164 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696146 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 4077
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course not. That’s because you’re post Lebron.
    El Oh Well

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mavs up 6...all of a sudden you farmers log in. Bunch of roaches. Only come out at the wrong time.
    You know what they say, when you see a roach in your kitchen it's not the only one in your house.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You know what they say, when you see a roach in your kitchen it's not the only one in your house.

Truth!! That's based on a true story

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LAL has played the softest schedule in league but when goes up against LAC or Mavs cannot handle it. They will soon come back to earth from their lofty record.
    Already beat Mavs in Dallas ... but yeah let's not let facts get in the way of your narrative ... We were way overdue for a loss ... Besides, mavs especially Luka, are legit...

Schedule is getting tougher... but i expect us to split our games on thsi strip which is fine. I hate losing home games even to a good team but Lakers stole at least three road games they had no business winning anyways.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Lakers have in fact had a prettu soft schedule. But with that soft schedule, they’ve done what they’re supposed to do and win a bunch of games to start the season and share the best record in the league. Better compe ion will certainly shed more light as to how good they are. But so far, they’ve been impressive. If you’re the Lakers, rather you cruise through an easy schedule and lose a couple games to teams that also seem pretty good than to struggle through an easy schedule losing to good and bad teams.

Maybe we don’t quite know what this Lakers team actually is or will be just yet. But I’m sure 28 other teams would take the start the Lakers have had so far.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Melo is the West player of the Week... Looks like Harden, Doncic and 10 other guys are playing in the East.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Already beat Mavs in Dallas ... but yeah let's not let facts get in the way of your narrative ... We were way overdue for a loss ... Besides, mavs especially Luka, are legit...

Schedule is getting tougher... but i expect us to split our games on thsi strip which is fine. I hate losing home games even to a good team but Lakers stole at least three road games they had no business winning anyways.
    at "overdue for a loss"

That's some serious rationalizing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Melo is the West player of the Week... Looks like Harden, Doncic and 10 other guys are playing in the East.
    It's "West Player of the Weak"

Narrative sells, and sellers offer up the wampum.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Doncic was robbed... meaningless award but only he or Harden were truly deserving... Potw was one of the last awards based on results not media narrative... Ahh well.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    I bet Harden under the points total expecting Pop to triple team him every possession and he's still going to go over

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Westbrook is so ing bad there are people who cheer for this guy??

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Murray and jokic flop more than any other duo and it ain’t even close lol

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nuggets have always been a cute regular season team that does in the playoffs. This year Jokič looks worse and i dont think Murray can be the #1 guy on a championship team. So even if they end up with a 1. Seed no one should really be scared of them.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Cucks can't even tank right and in the process allowed the biggest stat-padders in the league to go for 50 and a triple-double

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rockets
    Harden
    westbrook
    18/68

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    s really said Jokic was better than AD this summer LMFAO. Fat slow flopping like a .

I see you SA aha . Houston

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers copying the Spurs' colours scheme even with the court.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden's game against the Spurs has to be historical. He shot 28 percent and got 50. That has to be the lowest FG percentage of any NBA player to ever get 50.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Well, now I don't feel so bad about our loss to the Spurs after witnessing tonight's chokejob from Frauden.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So kawahi has 11 points on 3/15 shooting and he gets a pass? I didn’t know the greatest basketball player on earth can get this much of a pass . Imagine if Lebron did this lmao

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    So kawahi has 11 points on 3/15 shooting and he gets a pass? I didn’t know the greatest basketball player on earth can get this much of a pass . Imagine if Lebron did this lmao
    Kobe has the most bricks in NBA history and you retired his number twice.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    meh. Like I said . People will continue to make excuses for bruh until he has another 30 point game for the media to eat up . Luckily PG came back in time

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    rockets
    Harden
    westbrook
    18/68
    at djohn2oo8

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Well, now I don't feel so bad about our loss to the Spurs after witnessing tonight's chokejob from Frauden.
    ^ closet Spur Fan. Regular contributor upstairs. #Busted

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The "King of LA" don't look right scrah. He seems to be deteriorating before our eyes. On a scale of 1 to 10, how worried are you tbh?

Thread Information