Page 75 of 164 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 4077
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I like BI but you guys are making him the next Durant or something.

His ceiling is a derozan level player, a high volume scorer on a mediocre team. He’s not going to be a first or even second option on a le team.
    Liar. I NEVER said he was Durant or on his level. SMH

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Liar. I NEVER said he was Durant or on his level. SMH
    Laker fan in general have been tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Laker fan in general have been tbh.
    - no. Here are his similarities to KD:

1) He's Black
    2) He's skinny
    3) He has nappy hair

That's it

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Fact: I guarantee you MAGA Pop is (privately) seething that he let his Purple and Gold hate cloud his judgment. No GM in the association would have turned down the Laker package, but the Sp*rs.

Funny how the Pels took the deal the Sp*rs turned down. Now their present and future outlook is better than the Sp*rs.

For that, I'm happy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fact: I guarantee you MAGA Pop is (privately) seething that he let his Purple and Gold hate cloud his judgment. No GM in the association would have turned down the Laker package, but the Sp*rs.

Funny how the Pels took the deal the Sp*rs turned down. Now their present and future outlook is better than the Sp*rs.

For that, I'm happy
    Their future outlook is better because of Zion, who they would've had whether they traded with the Lakers or not. Longo sucks, Ingram is an empty stats player, and Hart is average. Only good thing they got out of the trade were those picks since the Lakers will be back in the cellar in a few years (maybe even next year tbh).

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Their future outlook is better because of Zion, who they would've had whether they traded with the Lakers or not. Longo sucks, Ingram is an empty stats player, and Hart is average. Only good thing they got out of the trade were those picks since the Lakers will be back in the cellar in a few years (maybe even next year tbh).

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Have fun with DeFrozen in the lottery, buddy

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Laker deal was better. Should have swallowed your pride and taken it. Nobody will trade for Derozan but you could gave flipped Ingram and Lonzo for something nice. And actually, you have a great shooting coach who probably could have helped Alonzo quite a bit with his broke ass shot.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Morant is something special.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Houston has to do something soon, either key trades or fire D'Antoni. It's a terrible roster, no effort or energy, probably need a new coach and style(their current shooters aren't good).
    Westbrook <3

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hawks just beat the Sp*rs

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Scrub Reddish is averaging 17ppg on 63% shooting against the Spurs this season. Scrub is averaging 8ppg on 32% shooting this season and averaged 13ppg on 35% shooting in college. To me this is far more embarrassing than losing to the Hawks considering Reddish has less offensive talent than Jason Collins.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Scrub Reddish is averaging 17ppg on 63% shooting against the Spurs this season. Scrub is averaging 8ppg on 32% shooting this season and averaged 13ppg on 35% shooting in college. To me this is far more embarrassing than losing to the Hawks considering Reddish has less offensive talent than Jason Collins.
    Just a show all around

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The spurs defense just stops working against the rookies. Zion will probably score 40 on them losers.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Hawks just beat the Sp*rs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The thing is - Reddish is a legitimate wing player. When you have a senile, egotistical, old like Poopavich who puts together a team without a true 3 or big guard - with the centerpiece being the three-headed defensive beast of Patty Mills, Marco Belinelli, and Bryn ing Forbes - you will have scrubs like this go off on you night in and night out.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Portland has traded Kent Bazemore and Anthony Tolliver and two second- round picks to Sacramento for Trevor Ariza, Wendell Gabriel and Caleb Swanigan, source tells ESPN.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    80 point half agaunst the clippers

They need to change the makeup of their team. Had they traded lou,harrell and kept shai and Danillo...damn. would have been killer

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    80 point half agaunst the clippers

They need to change the makeup of their team. Had they traded lou,harrell and kept shai and Danillo...damn. would have been killer
    SGA was non-negotiable & Gallo is a postseason choker who is a worse defender than Harrell.

Jerome Robinson is who they need to cut loose & replace Harkless w/ Iggy so McGruder doesn't play 30 minutes a night in the postseason.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kawahi: 35/5/5 on 22 shots.
    Harden: 40 points on ing 30 plus shots and the media eats it up and says he’s the greatest scorer of all time.

Kawahi is so efficient. He chooses his spots and takes smart shots. Dude is a robot

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Harden: 40 points on ing 30 plus shots and the media eats it up and says he’s the greatest scorer of all time.

Kawahi is so efficient. He chooses his spots and takes smart shots. Dude is a robot
    Ended up with 39/5/5/5, played a bit of hero-ball at the end but regular season is just practice...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

no one is reaching harden level usage.

Offense practiclly runs through Giannis and hes nowehere near harden Shot attempts/free throws.

Harden is the perfect D'antoni player. Shoots shoots shoots.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ended up with 39/5/5/5, played a bit of hero-ball at the end but regular season is just practice...
    Easy money lol. Dude is cruising

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Pelicans are pretty good after all, tbh. Spurfan better be ready for what Zion's about to do to them in the big debut

Thread Information