Page 162 of 164 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164 LastLast
Results 4,026 to 4,050 of 4077
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBrat could only fantasize with his micro, there is a reason GOAT only wears baggy pants.
    because Jordan never super baggy suits ????
    Mike has a small complex, Madonna preferred Pip over him

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    because Jordan never super baggy suits ????
    Mike has a small complex, Madonna preferred Pip over him
    Madonna prefers beta males who she can boss around like GOATS wingman.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Madonna prefers beta males who she can boss around like GOATS wingman.
    Where was Jordan’s Alphabess before Pippen arrived?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Where was Jordan’s Alphabess before Pippen arrived?
    You mean the guy Larry Legend labeled “God”? Meanwhile, the self-proclaimed “GOAT” was getting out-dueled by Paul Pierce at the same point of his career.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    You mean the guy Larry Legend labeled “God”? Meanwhile, the self-proclaimed “GOAT” was getting out-dueled by Paul Pierce at the same point of his career.
    wait you mean the same larry whos stacked celtics team swept him with ease that same series and won the championship?

while bron at least took a stacked championship celtics squad to the wire in game 7?

you would have been better off going back to the 2011 series, its the only valid one to use against him.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    wait you mean the same larry whos stacked celtics team swept him with ease that same series and won the championship?
    Pretty sure the Bulls lost to the ‘86 Celtics b/c the likes of Pierce & Rondo out-dueled Jordan

while bron at least took a stacked championship celtics squad to the wire in game 7?
    What a great accomplishment to match Joe Johnson’s resume.

you would have been better off going back to the 2011 series, its the only valid one to use against him.
    2-18 & 10 turnovers including a complete brick feast in crunch time happened in ‘08. “GOAT” was 20/78 with 23 turnovers in the first 4 games

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bird praised everyone, he’s not an insecure got like Jordan, he even sais Magic was the best player hes ever seen FFS
    Larry has also praised James Harden tbh

So not a reference, try again

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Pretty sure the cavs lost to the ‘08 Celtics b/c the likes of four future hall of famers out-dueled lebron
    fify

What a great accomplishment to match Joe Johnson’s resume.
    while mike has an inferior resume to nique who actually found a way to win at least a single playoff game against that same celtics team

2-18 & 10 turnovers including a complete brick feast in crunch time happened in ‘08. “GOAT” was 20/78 with 23 turnovers in the first 4 games
    yet still found a way to lead his team to 2-2. obviously he was doing something right.

maybe if mike knew how to elevate teammates, he would have won his 63 point outburst. or if he actually played defense being the worst defender in the game for supposedly "tHe GReAtEst WIng DEFeNdeR EvAR!!!!" when he never had to work on defense his whole career bc he never had anyone good to guard getting fed by jerry sichting

oh and couldnt hit a single shot on RICK CARLISLE you want to laugh at lebron getting called for a charge on JJ barea while mike was LOCKED UP BY RICK

Last edited by Neo.; 10-27-2020 at 09:41 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fify

while mike has an inferior resume to nique who actually found a way to win at least a single playoff game against that same celtics team

yet still found a way to lead his team to 2-2. obviously he was doing something right.

maybe if mike knew how to elevate teammates, he would have won his 63 point outburst. or if he actually played defense being the worst defender in the game for supposedly "tHe GReAtEst WIng DEFeNdeR EvAR!!!!" when he never had to work on defense his whole career bc he never had anyone good to guard getting fed by jerry sichting

oh and couldnt hit a single shot on RICK CARLISLE you want to laugh at lebron getting called for a charge on JJ barea while mike was LOCKED UP BY RICK

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    fify

Bragging about how LeBrat led his team to multiple playoff losses against Paul Pierce who still shyts on him while making up shyt about Jordan when Larry Legend refuted it. Talk about desperation.

If LeBrat got his teammates involved then maybe he wouldn’t have lost to a clown like Dwert

Imagine if Jordan’s claim to being the GOAT was constantly bragging about losing to the Pistons in 7 games instead of 6 for 6 #losermentality

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Bragging about how LeBrat led his team to multiple playoff losses against Paul Pierce who still shyts on him while making up shyt about Jordan when Larry Legend refuted it. Talk about desperation.

If LeBrat got his teammates involved then maybe he wouldn’t have lost to a clown like Dwert

Imagine if Jordan’s claim to being the GOAT was constantly bragging about losing to the Pistons in 7 games instead of 6 for 6 #losermentality
    getting outplayed in OT of a playoff game by jerry sichting

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Oh, making open shots is now outplaying a guy going 1-on-5? In that case, Bruce Bowen outplayed LeBrat.

In any case, Jordan made more shots in OT than LeBrat did in the 2/18 game where he barely outscored Ben Wallace for 3rd best on the team honors while getting clamped by James Posey.

Anthony Parker made more shots than LeBrat in the Gm 5 drubbing too back in ‘10 when LeBrat got outplayed by Big Baby.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Oh, making open shots is now outplaying a guy going 1-on-5? In that case, Bruce Bowen outplayed LeBrat.

In any case, Jordan made more shots in OT than LeBrat did in the 2/18 game where he barely outscored Ben Wallace for 3rd best on the team honors while getting clamped by James Posey.

Anthony Parker made more shots than LeBrat in the Gm 5 drubbing too back in ‘10 when LeBrat got outplayed by Big Baby.
    outplayed by sichting

locked up by carlisle

going "1 on 5" when he was mostly taking one on one shots

getting a 1 on 1 with mchale for the last shot and settling for a weak off balance bad jumper

being the primary defender on sichting and being outplayed by him

repeatedly getting taken to the cup for layups by DANNY AINGE LMAO

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    outplayed by sichting

locked up by carlisle

going "1 on 5" when he was mostly taking one on one shots

getting a 1 on 1 with mchale for the last shot and settling for a weak off balance bad jumper
    -Not even leading his team in scoring

-Making one more shot than Ben Wallace

-Getting outplayed by the likes of Bowen/Posey/Baby

-Passing up the ball while being guarded by Hedo

-Being Paul Pierce’s

-Losing to Dwert

-Quitting & joining the Heat to “learn” how to win

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    -Not even leading his team in scoring

-Making one more shot than Ben Wallace

-Getting outplayed by the likes of Bowen/Posey/Baby

-Passing up the ball while being guarded by Hedo

-Being Paul Pierce’s

-Losing to Dwert

-Quitting & joining the Heat to “learn” how to win
    more points than mike

comparing bowen posey and baby when bron wasnt guarding them, while mike actually WAS the primary defender for sichtin and ainge because he was getting fed with ease by bird and DJ

cant get a decent shot off on mchale one-on-one

inferior to dominique

mindscrewed and outplayed for three postseasons by an overrated midget

needing magic bird mchale kareem and zeke to get hurt / age out, along with expansion teams to break up obstacles and water the league down, along with the GOAT coach, along with pippen taking over as the true emotional leader of the team in order to "learn" how to win

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    more points than mike

comparing bowen posey and baby when bron wasnt guarding them, while mike actually WAS the primary defender for sichtin and ainge because he was getting fed with ease by bird and DJ

inferior to dominique

needing magic bird mchale kareem and zeke to get hurt / age out, along with expansion teams to break up obstacles and water the league down, along with the GOAT coach, along with pippen taking over as the true emotional leader of the team in order to "learn" how to win
    12 points, 2-18, 10 turnovers. Case closed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    more points than mike

inferior to dominique

True true

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    12 points, 2-18, 10 turnovers. Case closed.
    beat no good compe ion.

case closed.

oh and kawhi

living through Mike in order to try to attack lebron bc kawhi got nothing on him except a 4th option head to head championship

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    beat no good compe ion.

case closed.

oh and kawhi

living through Mike in order to try to attack lebron bc kawhi got nothing on him except a 4th option head to head championship
    Kawhi ran LeBrat out of South Beach & that was the end of his saga just like the Brogdon led Bucks.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Kawhi ran LeBrat out of South Beach & that was the end of his saga just like the Brogdon led Bucks.

4>2
    4>2
    4>0

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Kawhi has just as many Chips & FMVPs as “GOAT” at the same point of their careers

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Kawhi has just as many Chips & FMVPs as “GOAT” at the same point of their careers
    irrelevant

4>2

and no MVPs a whopping 9 first place votes his whole career for supposedly the best player since jordan

bron already had 4 at the same point in their careers

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    irrelevant

4>2

and no MVPs a whopping 9 first place votes his whole career for supposedly the best player since jordan

bron already had 4 at the same point in their careers
    Only Giannis has a chance of matching LeBrat’s feat of 4 MVPs to go along with 6+ Finals losses. The ship has sailed on James Harden.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Only Giannis has a chance of matching LeBrat’s feat of 4 MVPs to go along with 6+ Finals losses. The ship has sailed on James Harden.
    and kawhi will always be remembered as < giannis and harden

Thread Information