Results 2,351 to 2,375 of 4077
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Clipps vs OKC would be fun

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2 OT on the road against a good team when you're down two starters isn't that bad, tbh.
    Pat Bev completely changes the at ude of the Clipps.
    For the better.
    Can't be shown in stats only.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    These Lakers fans celebrating, trying to ignore the reality that Kawhi couldn't give a about the RS

While old-ass Lebron and soft ass Anthony Davis play their hearts out against below .500 teams every night.

I'd rather the Lakers beat them in the playoffs, but let's not pretend like they actually have a shot
    at you farmers thinking 2020 Kawhi is the same version as 2017. I don't know if that dude still exists other than in spurts.

He played 46 minutes last night. Chucked up 27 shots (made only 10). Yeah, he tried to win.

Even Sweet Lou chucked up 33 shots. 60 shots between them...and they still lost.

Biggest loss? Palmdale P. Hammies are tricky. Can they survive without him, still load manage Kiwi, and still maintain HCA for the playoffs? Time will tell.

And before you say HCA don't matter, the Clipps are 15-13 on the road (basically 0.500 team away from Staples). They are also 14-11 vs teams > 0.500.

Then they downgraded (defensively) going from Harkless to Morris. Tatum went off last night was no coincidence.

But yeah, keep your faith in Croc Rivers. He was able to get Lob City out of the 1st round a few times. Maybe he'll do that with this group too

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pat Bev completely changes the at ude of the Clipps.
    For the better.
    Can't be shown in stats only.
    Beverly is a scrub who gets away with hacking. He's no difference maker. Get real

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beverly is a scrub who gets away with hacking. He's no difference maker. Get real
    You better hope your YMCA white boy doesn't get too unnerved when Pat Bev gets up in his face.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These Lakers fans celebrating, trying to ignore the reality that Kawhi couldn't give a about the RS

While old-ass Lebron and soft ass Anthony Davis play their hearts out against below .500 teams every night.

I'd rather the Lakers beat them in the playoffs, but let's not pretend like they actually have a shot
    At making fun of a player's age, supposed "softness" (aka not enough of a stereotype), as well as how hard they're playing, while ignoring the fact that S bag is the biggest pussy in the league and his antics are clearly hurting their team morale.

The Clippers have such a depth of talent/matchup advantage over the Lakers that barring significant injury, I still think they at least get to the Finals, but I give the Lakers a puncher's chance because of the presence of 2 top 5 players, better chemistry and due to the age of a bunch of them, increased desperation/urgency.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Lakers better get the chip this year. Lebron in almost on empty.

GSW coming back next year healthy, rested, added Wiggins, and a high draft pick.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You better hope your YMCA white boy doesn't get too unnerved when Pat Bev gets up in his face.
    Nonsense. It's gonna boil down to the stars, not the scrubs. And for as much as AD has been clowned for being injury prone, what about Kiwi? He's missed more games than AD not only this year, but the last couple of years:

2016 KL - (10) AD - (21)
    2017 KL - (8) AD - (7)
    2018 KL - (73) AD - (7)
    2019 KL - (22) AD - (26)
    2020 KL - (13) AD - (7)

Last year is misleading because Nawlins held him out of games because they were butthurt. Fact: KL is more injury prone. AD doesn't load manage, but KL does.

And now PG is hurt too. Based on this year, him and Kawhi are injury prone. AD and LBJ are more healthy.

You farmers clown all you want but the best ability is availability. We'll see how things shake out during the playoffs. I like the Lakers chances.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Imagine trusting Palmdale P in the playoffs

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AD has held up well thus far this season. I'm impressed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Philly started the game on a 22-4 run and since then they've been outscored 46-8...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    todays NBA

Glad I didn't wager on the game.
    Oh wait, should have bet on Brooklyn?

Veteran
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    We better face Philly in rd 1. We'll beat them in 5.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did Chimpbrook really just start a fight and get thrown out of a 40 point blowout of the G League Worriers??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AD has held up well thus far this season. I'm impressed.
    Yeah he's been healthy. Anomalously healthy...

Got them LeBron PEDs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trae young

maaan, I hate that ugly ass nikka

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Maybe I'm reaching but...Doc tripping. Mook was traded there. Doc installed him as a starter. Reggie Jackson. Ditto.

If I'm a tenured Clipper, I'm feeling some kind of way. If Trez is right and their locker room isn't close knit, this certainly doesn't help.

Sacramento beat them TWICE. Shows me they have a lack of focus and only gets up to play the Lakers. That might bite them in the arse.

Now they are a mere 3 games away from the 7th seed. And who knows about Palmdale P hammy long term?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Maybe I'm reaching but...Doc tripping. Mook was traded there. Doc installed him as a starter. Reggie Jackson. Ditto.

If I'm a tenured Clipper, I'm feeling some kind of way. If Trez is right and their locker room isn't close knit, this certainly doesn't help.

Sacramento beat them TWICE. Shows me they have a lack of focus and only gets up to play the Lakers. That might bite them in the arse.

Now they are a mere 3 games away from the 7th seed. And who knows about Palmdale P hammy long term?

sshhhhh don’t say this. Balmer won’t let the media mention the bad.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Kiwi shows great leadership

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Clipps better start playing Zubac down the stretch. Trez got a block, but he pretty much not a defensive anchor. I could see the Lakers pounding them down low in the playoffs. And if they gotta play Trez, move him over to the 4 and close with Zu. The Queens got any shot they wanted in the paint.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    sshhhhh don’t say this. Balmer won’t let the media mention the bad.
    You right man. No mention of them losing to a 22 win team for the 2nd time on BSPN anywhere.

I guess Ballmer's check cleared

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why won't BSPN post this?

We know why

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clipps better start playing Zubac down the stretch. Trez got a block, but he pretty much not a defensive anchor. I could see the Lakers pounding them down low in the playoffs. And if they gotta play Trez, move him over to the 4 and close with Zu. The Queens got any shot they wanted in the paint.
    They'll probably pickup Thompson when he's bought out.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They'll probably pickup Thompson when he's bought out.
    You realize TT is tight with LBJ? LBJ got him paid. No way he signs with the Clipps.

Thread Information