Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Kawahi is joe Johnson with bigger hands
    no handles and less vision too

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Killa earned this one lol. He stuck with his team and trolling by us for years. Forgot about those two. I wish my Venti Quattro would come back. lakaluva and 21 Blessings though, those guys were always frontrunning gots.
    COVID didn't kill me yet. Iron Mexican and Deadly Dynasty are dope for sure. Nothing is guaranteed until the LOB is raised. I hope we win it. But no need to be y. Killa my dude too. All the Laker brethren! Lesss go!

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    also for all the AD hate...

lets not act like hes just been a trash playoff performer. for his playoff career he has put up 30/12/3/1/2 on 55%, and generally elevating his numbers across the board from regular season to post season

hes had to carry some really awful teams, and had some really bad fortune with injuries that led to his teams missing the playoffs some years. not to mention having to run into the warriors dynasty in each of his previous playoff appearances.

not sure how all that makes him incapable of performing in the playoffs.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    1st MJ buys stocks in for-profit prisons...now this:

SMH at Martin Luther Coon

"Republicans buy sneakers too!"

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    , Killa is getting arrogant right now too. Also forgot about IronMexican and DeadlyDynasty though they stick to the NFL forum these days.
    I'm around

the spurs, pal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm around

the spurs, pal

FTL.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trez = MFFL?

Luka would turn him into a mini-Shaq

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harrell would be an awful fit on the Mavs, they already lack defensive-minded big men; no reason to add another black hole on that end.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    trex would be good for dallas just for depth. a bruiser who can get easy buckets? always handy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trex would be good for dallas just for depth. a bruiser who can get easy buckets? always handy.
    He's godawful in the playoffs and would cost y'all significant cap space. No reason to get him just to pad wins in the regular season, especially with Doncic still needing to get paid.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Coon Barkley is no better than this asshole

SMH

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

SMH
    Chuck always talking some clown . Smh

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Trez should be avoided at all cost by any already good team that has designs to improve into a legitimate le contender. For bad or mediocre teams, sure, he’d help quite a few of those type teams.

But if you’re already a good team, why would you add a guy who hurts you more than helps you in the post season, and then you have to end up deciding whether you live with him as a major liability or cut his minutes significantly in playoff games?

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    He's godawful in the playoffs and would cost y'all significant cap space. No reason to get him just to pad wins in the regular season, especially with Doncic still needing to get paid.
    i mean if he's extremely expensive then obviously not. but for the right price, he's definitely a useful bench player, to have a guy to bring some energy and easy bully buckets. he's the kind of guy who can help push big leads on bad teams so starters can play less in those games. in the playoffs against elite teams he's obviously limited tho.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I bet it was higher than any Spurs Finals games minus when you played the Heattles

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I bet it was higher than any Spurs Finals games minus when you played the Heattles
    Seventeen years ago was 2003, which means the Spurs played in two Finals' series during that stretch that weren't against the Heat. Try again Guadalupe.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Seventeen years ago was 2003, which means the Spurs played in two Finals' series during that stretch that weren't against the Heat. Try again Guadalupe.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

#kiwi factor

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, even lower than the Spurs/Jazz snoozefest in 2007? Spurs/Grizz in 2013 was also two small markets and a mostly non-compe ive series.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

SMH
    I see Carlton Banks is all grown up now and married

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    There is something wrong when you’re the only black person at your own wedding....but same was true for Kirby/Nessa

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trez should be avoided at all cost by any already good team that has designs to improve into a legitimate le contender. For bad or mediocre teams, sure, he’d help quite a few of those type teams.

But if you’re already a good team, why would you add a guy who hurts you more than helps you in the post season, and then you have to end up deciding whether you live with him as a major liability or cut his minutes significantly in playoff games?
    This. Luka needs shooters and 3 and D wing players.
    Though I agree a Trez/Luka pnr would be filthy since Trez scored efficiently with a lessor passer like Lemon Pepper Lou and Luka did even better with the more explosive but less efficient Dwight Powell as his roll man.
    But I think Mavs should shoot higher if they are willing to sacrifice future cap space. Mavs traditionally don't attract FA so they need to sign or trade for assets to lure a legit more reliable #2 for Doncic.

BTW local sports talk radio in DFW here praying they can lure/trade for PG13 ...and that RC can "fix him"

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rivers bye bye.

Thread Information