Page 52 of 164 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 4077
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In case anyone is wondering:

Andre Drummond (eye) had an allergic reaction to an avocado to cause his eye swelling, and is a game-time decision for Thursday against the Mavs.
    I wasn’t interested in Drummond not playing, but I am interested in an allergic reaction to avocado. Hope he gets better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WOW on nba tv rn Shaq just said C-Webb and AI over TD when talking about #1 picks of 90’s saying what would C-Webb have done as a Spur in same position as TD. TD once again gets trashed because of Pop’s legendary “system”
    Wow, Shaq said something that makes himself look better? The same Shaq that lost year after year until Phil Jackson arrived with the triangle system that Jordan won 6 rings under?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, Shaq said something that makes himself look better? The same Shaq that lost year after year until Phil Jackson arrived with the triangle system that Jordan won 6 rings under?
    Yea. He changes his stances on guys he played against all the time. Dude’s crazy. Has shown incredible respect for TD in previous quotes

Even for Shaq I thought it was pretty over the top to go with C-Webb and AI over Timmy

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    luka with a 40pts triple double. nice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In other news Spurs lost to the ing Cavs at home. What a dumpster fire the franchise has become.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In other news Spurs lost to the ing Cavs at home. What a dumpster fire the franchise has become.
    It’s difficult to think of a more humiliating loss considering what’s going on with Cavs at the moment.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the spurs need 15 new players. Them losing to a bunch of blind cripples would not surprise me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s difficult to think of a more humiliating loss considering what’s going on with Cavs at the moment.
    A team that had players fighting with the coach in the middle of the game no less. ing pathetic performance from these Spurms.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    David Stern just had surgery after suffering a brain hemorrhage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the spurs need 15 new players. Them losing to a bunch of blind cripples would not surprise me.
    And a new head coach.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Someone in Vegas must be smoking some good , to think any game involving the 2019-20 spurs warrants a -11,5 spread in favor of the spurs

Losing to the Cavs at home. A team that lost by nearly 50 a week ago

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It appears Shaq doesn't like Jim that much

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Someone in Vegas must be smoking some good , to think any game involving the 2019-20 spurs warrants a -11,5 spread in favor of the spurs

Losing to the Cavs at home. A team that lost by nearly 50 a week ago
    The Spirs were favored?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Who y'all targetting in the lotto son? International player?

I like boobs a lot! Slo spurs fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What's the problem with international players? All Spurs rings have international colors ingraved and majority of top 10 players in the league right now are international.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Lottery bound....sounds crazy saying that about the mighty Spurs and CIA Pop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Domonivacic Kryzexikowic

We’ll draft him and leave him in Europe for 4 years. Then he’ll join the team and spend 4 more years in the G league getting over himself. Then he’ll want out so they’ll release him. He’ll sign with LA and be an Allstar.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What's the problem with international players? All Spurs rings have international colors ingraved and majority of top 10 players in the league right now are international.
    Nothing is wrong with International players. Luka is top 10 *offensively* right now.

The joke is MAGA Pop not wanting to draft another brotha given how his relationship with Kiwi ended. He also butted heads with LMA IIRC.

The lesser of two evils to Pop is drafting another Euro in the lottery. Jim (Virgin Islands), Beak (Argentina?), and TP (France) make up the best players in Spur history, who also remained loyal to Pop. Brothers born stateside? Not so much

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Domonivacic Kryzexikowic

We’ll draft him and leave him in Europe for 4 years. Then he’ll join the team and spend 4 more years in the G league getting over himself. Then he’ll want out so they’ll release him. He’ll sign with LA and be an Allstar.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Got this from LG (re: Bin Harden)
    Harden is a great player. But his playoff drop in numbers is real.

15-16 Season Stats: 29 points (43.9% fg, 35.9% 3p), 7.5 assists, 6.1 rebounds
    15-16 Playoff Stats: 26.6 points (41% fg, 31% 3p),7.6 assists, 5.2 rebounds

16-17 Season Stats: 29.1 points (44% fg, 34.7% 3p), 11.2 assists, 8.1 rebounds
    16-17 playoff Stats: 28.5 points (41.3% fg, 27.8% 3p), 8.5 assists, 5.5 rebounds

17-18 Season Stats: 30.4 points (44.9% fg, 36.7% 3p), 8.8 assists, 5.4 rebounds
    17-18 Playoff Stats: 28.6 points (41% fg, 29.9% 3p), 6.8 assists, 5.2 rebounds

18-19 Season Stats: 36.1 points (44.2% fg, 36.8% 3p), 7.5 assists, 6.6 rebounds
    18-19 Playoff Stats: 31.6 points (41.3%/35%), 6.6 assists, 6.9 rebounds

His field goal percentages, assists, and points drop substantially in the playoffs. If that happens here and there then it could just be a bad matchup. But in Harden's case we've seen this year after year.
    Will this year be any different? Doubtful.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing is wrong with International players. Luka is top 10 *offensively* right now.

The joke is MAGA Pop not wanting to draft another brotha given how his relationship with Kiwi ended. He also butted heads with LMA IIRC.

The lesser of two evils to Pop is drafting another Euro in the lottery. Jim (Virgin Islands), Beak (Argentina?), and TP (France) make up the best players in Spur history, who also remained loyal to Pop. Brothers born stateside? Not so much
    Where have you been man? For as woke as Pop likes to act, he has never liked American brothas his team. He has made a career of relying on international stars. The few brothas that have given him any resistance are shipped off the team or let go immediately. Pop only like the ones that are begging to still be in the NBA and will do whatever he says.

Matt mother ing white privilege Bonner was on this roster for 10 years and he never did yet made millions. That money could’ve gone to a good inner city America born hooping brotha.

Pop is so fake woke.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Where have you been man? For as woke as Pop likes to act, he has never liked American brothas his team. He has made a career of relying on international stars. The few brothas that have given him any resistance are shipped off the team or let go immediately. Pop only like the ones that are begging to still be in the NBA and will do whatever he says.

Matt mother ing white privilege Bonner was on this roster for 10 years and he never did yet made millions. That money could’ve gone to a good inner city America born hooping brotha.

Pop is so fake woke.
    tru dat

I don't call him MAGA Pop for nothing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got this from LG (re: Bin Harden)

Will this year be any different? Doubtful.
    It’s quite common for players to have worse stats in the playoffs due to slower pace and more physical plays.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea. He changes his stances on guys he played against all the time. Dude’s crazy. Has shown incredible respect for TD in previous quotes

Even for Shaq I thought it was pretty over the top to go with C-Webb and AI over Timmy
    Shaq has always low key hated Duncan. When he gave Tim respect it was forced and not because he wanted to. Many years ago in his auto biography “Shaq talks back.” Which came out in 2000 Shaq stated that Tim was overrated and that he lucked out by playing with Robinson. Shaq also claimed Tim could not win without David. I also remember when Shaq got his ‘02 finals MVP and said he wanted to give respect to the real league MVP Jason Kidd. Obviously he was taking a shot at Tim who had won the mvp that year.

Anyways Shaq is like a woman. Always jealous of others who are more successful than him. Just look at how easily triggered he gets when Charles insults him.

Veteran
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Miami up 12 against LAL without Dragic or Winslow.

Thread Information