My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lmfao! Bunch of sensitive pussies. If one man causes this much hatred in your life then that’s sad. Omg he didn’t stand for the whole anthem and walked away early what will I ever do now. White cucks

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Le is a got

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBron is a commie but I get it he just wants to be a billionaire.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Barkley

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The issue isn't what Nike and Lebron said/did in this instance, but what they supposedly stood for and then the reaction they had.

Nike and Lebron spent the last few years trying to convince the American public of their commitment to human rights, (rightfully) spearheading efforts for equality.

However, those are now exposed as simple marketing tools because they folded the second money was on the table. People in Xinjiang are being put in "re-education" camps, and reports of torture for 2 million people in those camps (including involuntary sterilization, gang rapes, beatings, and harassment of family members) by the government, similar to what US, Canada and Australia did to the Aboriginal population 100 years ago. People in HK are being subjected to police brutality on a daily basis, with no accountability from the police force. And yet Nike and Lebron is kosher with this?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    The issue isn't what Nike and Lebron said/did in this instance, but what they supposedly stood for and then the reaction they had.

Nike and Lebron spent the last few years trying to convince the American public of their commitment to human rights, (rightfully) spearheading efforts for equality.

However, those are now exposed as simple marketing tools because they folded the second money was on the table. People in Xinjiang are being put in "re-education" camps, and reports of torture for 2 million people in those camps (including involuntary sterilization, gang rapes, beatings, and harassment of family members) by the government, similar to what US, Canada and Australia did to the Aboriginal population 100 years ago. People in HK are being subjected to police brutality on a daily basis, with no accountability from the police force. And yet Nike and Lebron is kosher with this?
    Correct. Nike and the Chinese sweatshops was a controversy in the 1990s but the public moved on because Nike was simply a sneaker company. But once they entered political theater this forever changed. They'll never recover tbh. Individuals with legit social changes should distance themselves from their company.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Non issue

He won’t get the Abdul Rauf treatment

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jimmer got out of there before the sh** went down. True American, tbh.

Thread Information