Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He just wants some affection his ex never showed him. She realized cuck is a so it's no wonder she went looking for some real elsewhere and finally left his ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah let's get it right... i've never had a girlfriend? are you really claiming such bull ? either way it means nothing but thanks for the laughs. tbh i wish i never had a girlfriend let alone pussy because i'd get more done in life.

as for mooching weed, beer, and "drugs"... i've never once mooched anything and despise those that do. weed, no need to mooch... beer, i don't drink whatsoever... "drugs" what would those be exactly? your claim so back it up with some sort of real proof of which i know you don't have.

you talk big but hide behind a screen name anonymously on the internet. it's quite pathetic fuzzy but you're pathetic and that's why you still live with your parents just like your loser ass mid life crisis sister.

your claims are a total fabrication just like your persona here. you think i don't know who you are but you know damn well that i do. keep up the charade though.
    yes, since you are so brave go find "me" and confront me. If you don't then you are a coward.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yes, since you are so brave go find "me" and confront me. If you don't then you are a coward.
    You are a coward and the fact that you sit here and make outlandish lies proves just that. You're not only a coward but a pussy too who has mental issues and is hung up on a chick you couldn't hold onto back in college.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are a coward and the fact that you sit here and make outlandish lies proves just that. You're not only a coward but a pussy too who has mental issues and is hung up on a chick you couldn't hold onto back in college.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whatever pussy. Stay playing 2k alone in your parents garage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whatever pussy. Stay playing 2k alone in your parents garage.
    You go on and on about others hiding behind a computer. You claim to know where I live and such. I am daring you to come confront "me."

Where is your vaunted bravery, Joey?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You go on and on about others hiding behind a computer. You claim to know where I live and such. I am daring you to come confront "me."

Where is your vaunted bravery, Joey?
    I'm not going to your parents house. I haven't talked to you in forever and don't care to. You're a coward, a pussy, and a pathological liar fuzzy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not going to your parents house. I haven't talked to you in forever and don't care to. You're a coward, a pussy, and a pathological liar fuzzy.
    you scared of "mom" and "dad."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you scared of "mom" and "dad."
    nah and i ain't scared of you either nor do i hide behind a computer and spew lies like you do. you're a fuzzy and you ing know it too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nor do i hide behind a computer
    but that is exactly what you are doing; I called you out. your tough guy "I don't hide behind a monitor" routine is laughable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but that is exactly what you are doing; I called you out. your tough guy "I don't hide behind a monitor" routine is laughable.
    You do hide behind an anonymous handle no doubt. If you didn't you'd tell me exactly who you are but instead you spread stupid bs lies about that never even happened 20+ yrs ago. You're a pathetic got fuzzy.

Thread Information