Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know why some of you are acting like he brought us home in the 4th. He got a Knick on one of his ugly ass pump fakes and got bailed out on another of his ugly midrange fadeaways. He also had some embarrassing misses where it was obvious he was trying to "takeover" because he fancies himself a closer. It'll probably be a while before he attempts another 3PTer after that brick he threw up too.

I wanted to like the guy but it's painfully obvious at this point that his game is disgusting and that he's a loser.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know why some of you are acting like he brought us home in the 4th. He got a Knick on one of his ugly ass pump fakes and got bailed out on another of his ugly midrange fadeaways. He also had some embarrassing misses where it was obvious he was trying to "takeover" because he fancies himself a closer. It'll probably be a while before he attempts another 3PTer after that brick he threw up too.

I wanted to like the guy but it's painfully obvious at this point that his game is disgusting and that he's a loser.
    He is not a bad person he is just not a winner

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No way man the guy has never been coached up he cannot be worse the derozan and I will take a young athletic player with potential and almost the same salary as DD. Look at there numbers from last year and look at the talent that surrounds each player. Even tonight props for DD hitting the winning bucket but every time he was in the game it brought the offense to a stand still.

However with itch that being said I'm not fixated on Wiggins just an example but DD needs to go for a small forward that can shoot the 3 and D. I would trade home for mostly anyone that's young potential and averages 18-20 a game like Wiggins. If the Spurs pay him the max at his age it's way worse than paying Wiggins who is already signed. But anyone with some real trade ideas please feel free. No way should DD get max and no way should we lose him for nothing.

what bothers me the most is he is stunting the growth of the other young players. White should be or could be starting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeRozan been shooting the team out of the game since the season started. Good 4th quarter or not, his shooting is atrocious

Thread Information