Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425
    Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was me who called out DJ was a star in the making!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trey Lyles.

Looks like that next Spurs player who gets so much PT, but literally does nothing. Looks slow. Not aggressive on offense or defense. But manages to win Pop over for some reason.

Reminds me of a less aggressive Kyle Anderson. The 2019 version of Dante Cunningham. Or Austin Daye.
    I'm looking for him to be what you described but he was pleasantly otherwise tonight

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just love scrolling through the whole game threat after having watched the replay of the game. Those ups and downs in emotions, the love for Dejounte, the hate for Pop, Mills and Belli ... ist funny

- Murray was awesome ... i hate the Westbrook flexing after every action but I guess thats the way it is. more minutes will come for him when the condition comes back ... knee-wise there should be no problem ... when an acl injury is healed its healed ...

- damn Derozan was only facilitating in the first half ... to the opponent ... it seemed he wants to play the closer for the Spurs but apart from getting fouled he did not get important buckets in the 4th

- White needs to be more aggressive ... its clear that Murray is the starter and some of the coaches obviously know what they are doing

- No Lonnie was expected, but it sucks ...

- No Carroll was surprising ... looking at the Knicks I had the feeling the Spurs were playing against 5 forwards all the time, it could not have hurt to try out Carroll instead of Belli ... I mean he is a veteran and over himself I hope

happy with the W

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was me who called out DJ was a star in the making!
    But... your account is only 6 months old.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Going to be a fun seeing Murray evolve as a player, he definitely has the tools to become an All Star. Still don't understand how can Pop be avoiding at all cost to not play White and Murray at the same time.

PS: Saw the game with the Spurs feed on league pass and no mention of TD, did see him on the bench but I thought it was odd that the camera crew did not focus on Tim a couple of times!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the leader is already the best player in the team, impressive

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just curious, has Pop said anything about what he said to Morris at the end of the game?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just curious, has Pop said anything about what he said to Morris at the end of the game?
    'What twin are you?'

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no but this is what Morris said

"It was a great moment. Going back and like I said in the beginning, me and Pop had open conversations the entire time. And the thing he said to me was don't allow the media to come in between of what we talked about," Morris said. "That meant a lot. I didn't know how he felt. I spoke to him after I made my decision. So it was good to clear the air and I got nothing but respect for him, Brian Wright, RC. They've been nothing but good to me during my career."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no but this is what Morris said
    Thanks. I know this isn't happening but it would be so ironic if the Knicks wind up being so bad this season that they end up trading him to us by the deadline. Mills for Morris?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By Dec even better

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks. I know this isn't happening but it would be so ironic if the Knicks wind up being so bad this season that they end up trading him to us by the deadline. Mills for Morris?
    I cannot imagine spurs trading a loyal mills for a unloyal player, despite Morris being better.
    Last edited by tbdog; 10-25-2019 at 06:05 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You've gotta wonder if he's pouting because he didn't get his max extension. If he is, he'll probably be that way all season.
    we can only hope this leads to him tearing his ACL, achilles, etc

Thread Information