Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So just read an article from Inquisitir that talks about Bogdan Bonovich not being happy being sixth man with the Kings. and turned down a 4yr 51 mill offer and the Kings signed then Buddy Hield to a 4yr 94 mill contract and vet Harrison Barnes to a 4yr 85 mill contract. So Bogdan will be a free agent next year looking at not being the sixth man and getting a better contract.

OK the Karma part has to do since he is a free agent the Kings are rumored to be looking at trading him the first trade discussion had him being moved to New York for Morris or Taj Gibson - Don’t know if that will or could happen but I would laugh my ass off it came to pass. KARMA Is Indeed A . Lol

3 stars and a sun
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Morris moving to SAC could help him though?

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    spurs need an enforcer in the front office...........stop being nice to everyone

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am OK with helping out players who have sacrificed and won championship with our team like Timmy, Elliott, Robinson, Manu, and Tony. And I even understand giving a player less to sign other players and then give that player a thank you contract at the tail end. But if you don’t fall in that category then if you ain’t producing or we can move you to get a better player then Pop and RC gotta do it. I remember when they traded Sean Elliott to Detroit that was worse then trading KY to the Raptors. Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    @ Inquistr.. no joke that has to be the absolute worst publication I've ever seen. They legitimately make up anything and everything and 75% of the time the stories and potential "trades" they write about aren't even possible or make any sense.. They just said the Spurs were focused on a trade to bring Chris Paul in for Bryn Forbes like 3 days ago

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure Morris can be traded until Dec or later?

Would Morris have a no trade clause because he signed a 1 year deal?
    Last edited by lmbebo; 10-26-2019 at 08:59 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leaving the Trash knicks for an up & comming Kings team is a huge upgrade for Morris!

Thread Information