Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or against the Warriors, Okc, etc.

We have these ty Mills threads every season and he inevitably always disappoints...With that said, good game...But him because he's killing our chances at a decent pick. Can't wait until he leads us into the playoffs only to choke once they begin.
    What about 2017 when he killed the Rockets and Grizzlies? We win neither of those series without him. That Warriors series wasn't his fault he's 5'11 with a 6'7 top 10 defender on him what the did you think would happen?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patty was 3-22 from 3P in the playoffs last year. But never mind that. We all know that Patty's biggest issue is on the defensive end.

Honestly, I would put Patty in the SL over Forbes in a heartbeat this season. I just threw up in my mouth a little from saying it. But Forbes is a losing proposition. I sure as wouldn't have trusted that last shot to him.
    I never said he's a go-to guy or that you can count on him every night. I'm simply saying he's a better option in crunch time than both, DeRozan and Aldridge. It's clear to everybody here that Mills is not even a starting caliber player, he's a bench guy. Your 6th man at best, but most likely 7th or 8th. But he has experience in crunch time and can knock down those shots.

He was garbage against Denver, he was garbage in 2016 against OKC. He was great in the 2014 finals, in 2015 against the Clippers, 2017 against the Rockets. That's a bigger track record than DeRozan will ever have

Y'all in here acting like I said he's the best player on the team or some
    Last edited by RC_Drunkford; 12-15-2019 at 12:23 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You Patty haters just hate life (probably Trump fans)? Mills is probably one of the best undersized guards in the NBA and despite his defensive shortcomings he should be appreciated!! At least Pop can see it even though most of you haters should be the head coach of the Spurs.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never said he's a go-to guy or that you can count on him every night. I'm simply saying he's a better option in crunch time than both, DeRozan and Aldridge. It's clear to everybody here that Mills is not even a starting caliber player, he's a bench guy. Your 6th man at best, but most likely 7th or 8th. But he has experience in crunch time and can knock down those shots.

He was garbage against Denver, he was garbage in 2016 against OKC. He was great in the 2014 finals, in 2015 against the Clippers, 2017 against the Rockets. That's a bigger track record than DeRozan will ever have

Y'all in here acting like I said he's the best player on the team or some

I wasn't trying to put words in your mouth (that's not my thing I promise). Just giving my point of view. Yeah, I get that in relative clutch moments, he's got a better track record than DDR.

This is another time where looking at splits is worthwhile. He had a good game at Phoenix, but the first four game of December he's been pretty damn bad offensively. (I can't even make myself talk about his D.) But I would still MUCH rather have him take that last shot than the dribble, dribble, brick that DeRozan pulled in the previous game. I guess it's all relative.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You Patty haters just hate life (probably Trump fans)? Mills is probably one of the best undersized guards in the NBA and despite his defensive shortcomings he should be appreciated!! At least Pop can see it even though most of you haters should be the head coach of the Spurs.
    Shut up Aussie got

Thread Information