Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Kansas ty Frauds

road sweet road, tbh. Go Vikings next week.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Them Packers going to be a problem if they get home field. Need the 9ers to lose

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    159 receiving yards for Aaron Jones?

Geez, Queefs. FFS.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Them Packers going to be a problem if they get home field. Need the 9ers to lose
    Go Vikings tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    159 receiving yards for Aaron Jones?

Geez, Queefs. FFS.
    Next Sunday becomes an odd but real must-win for the Vikings. Can't lose to a mahomes-less Chiefs after your biggest rival just beat them in the same stadium. Plus you lose a game in the common-opponents (2nd) tiebreaker if h2h is even.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    3rd best team in the NFC tbh

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    not to take away from watson's super human game winning TD play... but its pretty hard to balance the rules where you cant tackle a qb with your body weight when there are qbs like watson that can shed tackles

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    3rd best team in the NFC tbh
    & I don't trust Rodgers to win a game in Seattle if it really matters, either. That place is his bane, kryptonite.

I don't think he can win in Minnesota, either. Vikings are the best overall team in that division.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    one might be thinking the dolphins are ruining their tank job by winning, but by beating the steelers, their other first round pick (minkah trade) improves

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    one might be thinking the dolphins are ruining their tank job by winning, but by beating the steelers, their other first round pick (minkah trade) improves
    and they hate the raiders for losing to the texans for the same reason.

then again, losing the #1 pick is far worse than the marginal benefit by, say, improving a #13 overall pick to #10. If you lose the ability to draft Tua, heads will roll. Also I don't see a big marketable guy like Tua wanting to play in a trash place like Cincinnati, he'd hold out.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Haven't been watching, but nice to see Miami competing for a change.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    No tank for tua tonight. Or maybe pissburgh is just that bad.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    It really does amaze me that Miami is willing to go 0-16 just for the sake of being able to draft an undersized left handed pinneaple n!gger.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    It really does amaze me that Miami is willing to go 0-16 just for the sake of being able to draft an undersized left handed pinneaple n!gger.
    tua isn't the consensus top pick anymore, that LSU guy seems to be getting #1 talk

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    need a garbage time fitzmagic TD drive tbh...

after having a comfortable lead in fantasy, aaron jones going ape last night meant my opponent needed some steelers points to win. multiple turnover/sacks later and he has the in lead. but a TD should get me back on top

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    need a garbage time fitzmagic TD drive tbh...

after having a comfortable lead in fantasy, aaron jones going ape last night meant my opponent needed some steelers points to win. multiple turnover/sacks later and he has the in lead. but a TD should get me back on top
    RIP

jones/steelers combined for 52 points lol

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Mina Kimes is ing hot. I love a girl who knows her football, beyond "yeah, I know the Cowboys suck".

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Glad I still didn't bother to tune in. What a fold.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    tua isn't the consensus top pick anymore, that LSU guy seems to be getting #1 talk
    If Burrow takes down Bama in Tuscaloosa in 2 weeks and goes on to win the natty, then I could see him leapfrogging Tua. Very tall tasks obviously, but this is the best chance that LSU will have against Bama in a while.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Mina Kimes is ing hot. I love a girl who knows her football, beyond "yeah, I know the Cowboys suck".
    “knows her football”. C’mon brah quit the white knighting, you and I both know these broads are on there only for one reason.

tbh that may have been the most blatant tanking call ever. I get blitzing in that situation but nobody in their right mind would ever send more than six. Any one of us could have thrown that touchdown pass

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    “knows her football”. C’mon brah quit the white knighting, you and I both know these broads are on there only for one reason.

tbh that may have been the most blatant tanking call ever. I get blitzing in that situation but nobody in their right mind would ever send more than six. Any one of us could have thrown that touchdown pass
    The broads are there for two reasons. To give men with limp s an extra reason to watch, and affirmative action.

I don't think sending an 8-man rush vs. max protect is necessarily a tanking call, though. You have 3 on 3, straight man coverage, cover zero on the back end. That's a fair fight. But if you're going to do that you can't play two of the 3 DBs 20 yards off, you have to play all 3 of them in straight man coverage from the jump.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    The broads are there for two reasons. To give men with limp s an extra reason to watch, and affirmative action.

I don't think sending an 8-man rush vs. max protect is necessarily a tanking call, though. You have 3 on 3, straight man coverage, cover zero on the back end. That's a fair fight. But if you're going to do that you can't play two of the 3 DBs 20 yards off, you have to play all 3 of them in straight man coverage from the jump.
    yeah that's the problem, they just gave that receiver a free 20 yards atleast by playing so far off of him. nevermind lollygagging the rest of the play to give him the touchdown.

gotta look at the situation too. 3rd and 22 with 26 seconds left? Really? This isn't prime Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady. What are they so scared of? This guy's basically a rookie, no way he's getting those 22 yards

Thread Information