O & 51!!!

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tough he was a clipper. If he was on an LA team he’d be rewarded with a citizenship award.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oops

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There goes their playoff dreams

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There goes their playoff dreams
    Suns were never a playoff team this year, no ing chance. With Rubio the Suns play more compe ive and lose games by 10 points or less as opposed to losing by 20 points or more. I think the Mavs, Pelicans, Kings are ahead of the Suns (regardless of this Ayton suspension). Better team but still another year or two to go.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What was he trying to mask with the diuretic, though?

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What was he trying to mask with the diuretic, though?
    Performance enhancing drugs possibly

Veteran
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Suns were never a playoff team this year, no ing chance. With Rubio the Suns play more compe ive and lose games by 10 points or less as opposed to losing by 20 points or more. I think the Mavs, Pelicans, Kings are ahead of the Suns (regardless of this Ayton suspension). Better team but still another year or two to go.
    This post is not going to age well.

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This post is not going to age well.
    Starting to think so too. I watched last night. Suns may be better than that I thought lol. I live in PHX, going to the Suns game tomorrow night. Hopefully Rubio is back?

Veteran
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    In July I predicted 45-50 wins, which could still be #9 or so in the West. But I really think they would have made the playoffs if Ayton wasn’t suspended. Now it will all depend on how well they can keep playing while he’s gone, whether his suspension will be reduced by the arbitrator, and how the rest of the West does.

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In July I predicted 45-50 wins, which could still be #9 or so in the West. But I really think they would have made the playoffs if Ayton wasn’t suspended. Now it will all depend on how well they can keep playing while he’s gone, whether his suspension will be reduced by the arbitrator, and how the rest of the West does.
    45-50 wins seems rich. Warriors and OKC are definitely not playoff teams. So the Lakers get in and that leaves space for one of the following teams: Kings (who have been a major disappointment), Pelicans, Mavs, and Suns. I still think the Mavs have a better team than the Suns. I think you're right, depends how well they do without Ayton.

Veteran
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count

Point differential standings: https://www.espn.com/nba/standings/_...c/group/league

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Point differential standings: https://www.espn.com/nba/standings/_...c/group/league
    They're doing far better than I thought they would. I expect them to fade a little bit as the year goes on and miss the playoffs, but they'll be vastly improved over the year before. Put them in the East and they're probably a seven seed.

Veteran
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    They're doing far better than I thought they would. I expect them to fade a little bit as the year goes on and miss the playoffs, but they'll be vastly improved over the year before. Put them in the East and they're probably a seven seed.
    I doubt they'll be worse after Ayton returns. Their best game was still the one Ayton played. His return could offset any natural tendency to fade as the season wears on.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Should the Suns trade Deandre Ayton? Clearly this team doesn't need as they're just dominating right now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Early season false hope springs eternal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I doubt they'll be worse after Ayton returns. Their best game was still the one Ayton played. His return could offset any natural tendency to fade as the season wears on.
    I'd love to see it. They're playing great...two one point losses away from being undefeated. That just seems like a huge jump for a team that was so inept just a year ago. Memphis started great last year and came back to earth. I don't think the Suns fade will be as great, and in fact, if this team wins 38-43 games Monty should easily get coach of the year.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd love to see it. They're playing great...two one point losses away from being undefeated. That just seems like a huge jump for a team that was so inept just a year ago. Memphis started great last year and came back to earth. I don't think the Suns fade will be as great, and in fact, if this team wins 38-43 games Monty should easily get coach of the year.
    I had them winning 49 games since the summer, so I'm sticking to that.

DeAndre Ayton = Patrick Ewing 2.0

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Suns win 45-50 games they make the playoffs imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's taking 4 per game and hitting 47%. Damn.

Thread Information