Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Refer to this that demonstrates that Mills was not guarding Beal, and without the timely switch and forcing Beal center, and Murray contesting the drive, Spurs probably lose. Thank Mills to secure this win.

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...=1#post9955848
    Mills is ing trash.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dammit too many Pop fluffers. Lonnie had one bad play where he turned his head for a split second and got beat.

Mills has been consistently abused his entire career on defense, yet Pop has always turned a blind eye for “reasons”.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why aren't people so accepting that low information spurs fans love them some patty, season tickets are bought by casuals, our two best player s have bad at udes and don't sell tickets. If you hate mills root for Murray to become a legit Insta because he's your only hope to match the charisma of the aussie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has anybody else noticed how awful Wombat's percentage is on plays drawn up for him?

Every once in a while he's able to set his feet after coming off screens but most of his shots are terrible, low percentage off-balance fadeaways. I have no idea why Pop continues to draw these plays up for him. By my count he's 1/3 on them the past two games (made one against POR). Going to start tracking it cause I swear his percentage has to be in the 10-20% range.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has anybody else noticed how awful Wombat's percentage is on plays drawn up for him?

Every once in a while he's able to set his feet after coming off screens but most of his shots are terrible, low percentage off-balance fadeaways. I have no idea why Pop continues to draw these plays up for him. By my count he's 1/3 on them the past two games (made one against POR). Going to start tracking it cause I swear his percentage has to be in the 10-20% range.
    Mills was never more than a catch-and-shoot player. Somehow he got the green light to shoot off balance off the dribble pull-ups. I guess Pop thinks whatever he does for the Australian national team, he could do in the NBA as well. That clearly isn't the case.

With that being said I looked at Mills' stats on catch-and-shoots, shots off the dribble, etc. and the % is actually the same. Kinda weird, because I see the same thing, he's bricking those off the dribble shots, but hits the majority of his catch-and-shoots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mills was never more than a catch-and-shoot player. Somehow he got the green light to shoot off balance off the dribble pull-ups. I guess Pop thinks whatever he does for the Australian national team, he could do in the NBA as well. That clearly isn't the case
    At one time he was really good at that. Pop ruined Mills when he forced him into a backup point guard. He has never fully recovered. Now he’s neither a consistently good shooting guard or solid back up pg. He’s just a random player on the court that’s horrible on defense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At one time he was really good at that. Pop ruined Mills when he forced him into a backup point guard. He has never fully recovered. Now he’s neither a consistently good shooting guard or solid back up pg. He’s just a random player on the court that’s horrible on defense.
    That seems right, but I have not seem any hard data to support that hypothesis. When did Patty’s catch-and-shoot percentage peak? When did it head south?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mills was never more than a catch-and-shoot player. Somehow he got the green light to shoot off balance off the dribble pull-ups. I guess Pop thinks whatever he does for the Australian national team, he could do in the NBA as well. That clearly isn't the case.

With that being said I looked at Mills' stats on catch-and-shoots, shots off the dribble, etc. and the % is actually the same. Kinda weird, because I see the same thing, he's bricking those off the dribble shots, but hits the majority of his catch-and-shoots.
    Nah, I'm not talking about him pulling up on pnr's. I'm talking about actual plays ran for him. Where he runs around a bunch of screens like he's Steph Curry/Klay Thompson for a quick catch and shoot. Sometimes Pop even has the audacity to run these for him out of timeouts. He is complete ass on them. Been saying it since last year but never kept track of just how awful the percentages are.

i.e.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Although he takes some awful shots and is pretty bad on those pull ups too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Repent sinners

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Is Pop dabom?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

48/3

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But when Patty completely s the bed his mouth is shut

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But when Patty completely s the bed his mouth is shut
    When Patty sucks, he blames Lonnie Walker’s 4 minutes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember when the Warriors schemed to stop Patty Mills in the playoffs. Klay was told to shut him down. That has to be his career apex. I think the rest of the league sees he is a bench chucker now. He’ll have several great games, but he has no business being a starter in the league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whatever y'all think of Patty, he's still an NBA baller and y'all just a bunch of whiny es

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing like that November game against a bunch of G Leaguers to prove dem haters wrong

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thats patty you know. He'll show up against G leaguers in November and shoot 11% from 3 against Denver.
    I literally can't think of anything like this in NBA history where a player got 50 million just for being a good teammate. Thats ing insane to me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cool. Now on to the rest of the 70+ games of pure .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But 31 against the G league Warriors.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3 different guys scored on him in consecutive possessions after the Spurs had all the momentum and had cut a 19 point deficit into a 6 point game. Missed a three and dribbled the ball of his foot for a turnover on the other end during that same time frame.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cool. Now on to the rest of the 70+ games of pure .
    My dude always ahead of the curve

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But 31 against the G league Warriors.
    He made shots over Jordan Poole. Apologize, haters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information