Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The left isn't anti-Jew, it's anti-Israeli govt for its strategy of Palestinian genocide/ethnic cleansing

but I understand your ignorance makes you suckerable for Repug/evangelical Pro-Isreal-govt propaganda.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah but to be fair those sites also say the left is racist.
    Did you know Jews hated Republicans this much? I mean is this common knowledge?
    The left isn't anti-Jew, it's anti-Israeli govt for its strategy of Palestinian genocide/ethnic cleansing

but I understand your ignorance makes you suckerable for Repug/evangelical Pro-Isreal-govt propaganda.
    Never for a second thought democrats were anti-Semitic. I was kidding lol. I mean re s like you and Great Yacht who are obsessed with demonizing Usrael are fringe elements of leftism tbh.

I did gowever, think Jews voted Republican more I don't know why

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol hate the jews smack

so simpletonian these duffuses

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    They want diversity so they can assimilate better. They cant and won't allow a geneous society in the host country. That is why the Zionist elites view white nationalists and white supremacists as a serious threat.

"Diversity is our strength! Multiculturalism!!!" Open borders for America but "Israel is a Jewish state" according to Bibi Netanyahu.

Yet these white Evangelicals and Christian Zionists keep worshipping their Zionist slave masters cuz their bibles says so

The Neocons and Christian Zionists are useful idiots
    Because they know their demographic will always be small in numbers so multiculturalism is to their advantage. Their history in genous nations usually ends with the same result - host nation hits period of struggling and finger is quickly pointed at "outsiders".

Jews know they can puppet master multiculturalism. They are richer and smarter. They align well with the ruthlessness of far-East Asians but their (usually) White skin makes them even more effective as they are the ultimate chameleon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FYI Apartheisrael just shutd down Orthodox jew newspapers because they were criticizing their government

if anyone is anti jew is Zionist Israel givernment and its fascist/extreme wings especially their right wing

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you know Jews hated Republicans this much? I mean is this common knowledge?

you ... obsessed with demonizing Usrael are fringe elements of leftism tbh.

I did gowever, think Jews voted Republican more I don't know why
    you're stupidly full of

Jew have been persecuted, discriminated against everywhere, including in White Male Christian Repug USA, so US Jews have traditionally voted with the Have-Not progressive, minority-supporting Dems rather than the Haves retrograde racist Repugs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're stupidly full of

Jew have been persecuted, discriminated against everywhere, including in White Male Christian Repug USA, so US Jews have traditionally voted with the Have-Not progressive, minority-supporting Dems rather than the Haves retrograde racist Repugs
    Whoa! Is that true??!? Shame they don't have a land they could go to escape then..you know some place they could call their own. Like You know something just for them..all to itself. I mean I'd be for that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now this is how you insult someone's intelligence!

so simpletonian these duffuses
    Flawless delivery! and that spelling!!! Chefs kiss

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol chefs kiss

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sup bruh..did you know Jews hated Republicans this much??

Honestly I've always loved Rye Bread and bagels with cream cheese so been a low key Jew fan for a while but am warming up to an even more so now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know detail of who American Jews really love/hate other than who they've historically voted for.

I do know that American Christian conservatives love Jews like stupid step- brethren that might be God's chosen people but are still going to .

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because they know their demographic will always be small in numbers so multiculturalism is to their advantage. Their history in genous nations usually ends with the same result - host nation hits period of struggling and finger is quickly pointed at "outsiders".

Jews know they can puppet master multiculturalism. They are richer and smarter. They align well with the ruthlessness of far-East Asians but their (usually) White skin makes them even more effective as they are the ultimate chameleon.
    Muh you are WOKE

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fwiw, you can't paint J00Z with too broad a brush. A triad of J00Z reliably yields six opinions.

As a non-Jew with Jewish family members, seems to me Jews are alert to anti-Jewish feeling all around them.

Voting Democratic isn't a very effective shield for anti-semitism, jmo.
    So we have another koriwhat but on the left. This explains why my anti-Zionist posts may come out as anti-semitic to you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know about Jews, but I hate Christians and Conservatives! REEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So we have another koriwhat but on the left. This explains why my anti-Zionist posts may come out as anti-semitic to you.
    you trying to tie me to the jewish community, as if i have a voice in that community, shows just how ignorant you truly are. anything to push your stupid bull YT zionist propaganda i guess...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sup bruh..did you know Jews hated Republicans this much??

Honestly I've always loved Rye Bread and bagels with cream cheese so been a low key Jew fan for a while but am warming up to an even more so now
    most jews are republican while the west(usa) is leaning liberal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The left hates Jews as we all know but why don't the Jews themselves realize it??? Certainly the Jews are being fooled as anything negative for Republicans is never the conservatives fault of course so really am genuinely curious (no trolling)

srs question here. srs theories only plz
    "as we all know"

Nice troll. Looks like you found a some suckers who thought you were serious though. Props.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "as we all know"

Nice troll. Looks like you found a some suckers who thought you were serious though. Props.
    The Zionists and neocons on this forum such as CosmicCowboy and SnakeBoy don't think that OP is trolling tbh, the Israel lovers think anti-Zionism = anti-semitism.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    most jews are republican
    Lol. Where did you read that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol. Where did you read that?
    Jews that I know who go back and forth from here to Israel quite often.

Though the jew I used to work for and my jew friend in LA are die hard libs and far-left libs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jews that I know who go back and forth from here to Israel quite often.
    Good enough for me!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good enough for me!
    lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Zionists and neocons on this forum such as CosmicCowboy and SnakeBoy don't think that OP is trolling tbh, the Israel lovers think anti-Zionism = anti-semitism.
    Actual racists that tend to support republicans are tired of being called out on their racism, and revel in any opportunity to throw the word around, regardless of the underlying validity of the charge.

Dishonesty at many levels is a defining characteristic of modern conservatism. You cannot self-identify as a conservative and be honest. The two are, at this point, mutually exclusive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Other side of the coin, Jews are able to discern the difference between being pro-Israel and being a philosemite. They are alive to the doctrinal difference between what Israel means to Christian fundamentalists in the USA, and what it means to them.

Again, JMO.
    Hey man. how's it going?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey man. how's it going?
    good, thanks, check your messages

Thread Information