Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So we have another koriwhat but on the left. This explains why my anti-Zionist posts may come out as anti-semitic to you.
    Naw, it's because you use anti-zionism as a fig leaf for anti-semitism.

I suppose you'll post another Noam Chomsky youtube -- prop yourself up on a distinguished Jew -- to disprove it, and to make you appear slightly smarter than you are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think mainly it has to do with running away from hard line conservatism and orthodoxy. Being able to have certain personal leeway without being judged.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JStreet - The Liberal AIPAC

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Naw, it's because you use anti-zionism as a fig leaf for anti-semitism.

I suppose you'll post another Noam Chomsky youtube -- prop yourself up on a distinguished Jew -- to disprove it, and to make you appear slightly smarter than you are.
    Sweet Jesus Murphy, take it easy on that poor bas . Goodness, that was savage.

You threw him in a brick house, shaved him bald with a rusty razor, deloused him with poison, forced him onto a labor camp while starving him and then you gassed him and threw his worthless hide in a mass grave.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pete Buttijudge Talk About "Our Shared Values" With Israel

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I had to make a wild ass guess hebes probably (perhaps rightly) assume that Rs are pro-Israel merely because they hate Arabs more than Jews lol. Like if you're a Yankees fan and the Red Sox and Mets are playing in the series you root for the Mets but that doesn't mean you don't like em
    The right is pro-isreal, because the existence of Isreal is required for the Second Coming of Christ.

Evangelicals are in full control of the conservative bus these days, with all the insanity that entails.

Don't take my word for it, do a bit of digging on who exactly is supporting Israel in the Republican party and what they say their reasons are. It doesn't take much to find the information.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The right is pro-isreal, because the existence of Isreal is required for the Second Coming of Christ.

Evangelicals are in full control of the conservative bus these days, with all the insanity that entails.

Don't take my word for it, do a bit of digging on who exactly is supporting Israel in the Republican party and what they say their reasons are. It doesn't take much to find the information.
    Having Hagee and Jeffress give comments at the WH the other day underscores this nexus -- Israel is not so much valued for itself as for what it means to Christian fundamentalist GOP voters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Having Hagee and Jeffress give comments at the WH the other day underscores this nexus -- Israel is not so much valued for itself as for what it means to Chritian fundamentalist GOP voters.
    Jeffress had said at one point that jews were going to in a sermon or something. Having him speak at a Hanukkah event, ... wow.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pete Buttijudge Talk About "Our Shared Values" With Israel
    Oh.

My.

They can have elections like we can.
    BN is actually under stress?
    Do it like Assad? right Floating Turd.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jeffress had said at one point that jews were going to in a sermon or something. Having him speak at a Hanukkah event, ... wow.
    Hagee said the Shoah happened so that the state of Israel could come into exiatence to fulfill biblical prophecy. These men aren't crazy about Jews qua Jews, they just like Israel for what it means for certain Christians.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hagee said the Shoah happened so that the state of Israel could come into exiatence to fulfill biblical prophecy. These men aren't crazy about Jews qua Jews, they just like Israel for what it means for certain Christians.
    (shudders)

It is a very cold outlook IMO. Human suffering as part of some divine plan to bring about the in-groups elevation in status. Great as long it is OTHER people's suffering in the out-group.

The ends always justify the means to this kind of dogma.

Luckily the trend of young people leaving the church is very well underway. The pipeline of potential zealots shrinks. More thoughts on that in some shady grove somewhere.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nancy Pelosi: "If capital crumbles to the ground, one thing tha'll remain is our commitment to Israel"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Schumer: Boycott movement against Israel is ‘anti-Semitic’

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joe Biden says he is a proud Zionist

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On Senate Floor, Schumer Condemns Anti-Zionism as Anti-Semitism

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This re ed ass thread debunked

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The left hates the government of Israel, not Jews. The left hates the war crimes of the US government, not America. But people like OP can't make a distinction. Everything has to be black and white. Gotta pick sides.
    You can't separate them that easily. The left s on the Jews of Israel's safety and prosperity all the time.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joe Biden says he is a proud Zionist
    His definition of Zionist is pretty much a person defending his side against warmongerers. I know you get triggered by a word, cos that's what lefty public schools have taught you to do; but he didn't say anything wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can't separate them that easily. The left s on the Jews of Israel's safety and prosperity all the time.
    Israel's safety? Israel are the thiefs and invaders of Palestine

I know your Bible says to worship them but you can't be this blind. Without Israel and Zionism, there would be peace in the middle east.

His definition of Zionist is pretty much a person defending his side against warmongerers. I know you get triggered by a word, cos that's what lefty public schools have taught you to do; but he didn't say anything wrong.
    I follow left-wing and right-wing channels and your calling me a snowflake? I'm not like most ST posters who won't get off their right-wing or left-wing echo chamber. I've defended freedom speech for people on the left and right.

I don't know what you mean by Biden defending his side against war mongereres but the war mongers are the Zionists and neocons.

Damn buddy, I thought you recognized the global threat of Zionism. I thought you were fully aware that anti-Zionism is not antisemitism or hating in Jews. You have regressed smh. I'm disappointed in you.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Israel's safety? Israel are the thiefs and invaders of Palestine

I know your Bible says to worship them but you can't be this blind. Without Israel and Zionism, there would be peace in the middle east.
    Jews shouldn't have a sliver of the Middle East

That's anti semetic , bruh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I follow left-wing and right-wing channels and your calling me a snowflake? I'm not like most ST posters who won't get off their right-wing or left-wing echo chamber. I've defended freedom speech for people on the left and right.
    You may not be a certified Chumpette; but you've found your echo chambers when it comes to Zionism.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jews shouldn't have a sliver of the Middle East

That's anti semetic , bruh.
    It's okay for Israel and the Zionists to bulldoze their way through Palestinian homes? It's okay for them to continue killing innocent children cuz they are God's chosen people?

Damn, I'm glad I'm not part of your Chrisitan cult.

I don't think you're even aware of Christian Palestenians. Look it up. All the Zionist right-wing controlled opposition media will NEVER mention them. Not even CNN.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's okay for Israel and the Zionists to bulldoze their way through Palestinian homes? It's okay for them to continue killing innocent children cuz they are God's chosen people?

Damn, I'm glad I'm not part of your Chrisitan cult.

I don't think you're even aware of Christian Palestenians. Look it up. All the Zionist right-wing controlled opposition media will NEVER mention them. Not even CNN.
    I'm not gonna say everything about Israel is perfect; but I'm not gonna capitulate to your bull that the Jews don't have the right to be there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not gonna say everything about Israel is perfect; but I'm not gonna capitulate to your bull that the Jews don't have the right to be there.
    Fair enough. At the very least we can stop giving billionss of dollars of foreign aid to Israel and GTFO of the middle east. Let Jews and Arabs kill each other all they want.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fair enough. At the very least we can stop giving billionss of dollars of foreign aid to Israel and GTFO of the middle east. Let Jews and Arabs kill each other all they want.
    Sure. Good luck with ending the military industrial complex.

Thread Information