Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The left hates Jews as we all know but why don't the Jews themselves realize it??? Certainly the Jews are being fooled as anything negative for Republicans is never the conservatives fault of course so really am genuinely curious (no trolling)

srs question here. srs theories only plz

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Off the top of my head a significant portion of Jews live in LA, NY and Southern Florida.

Jewish elite uses Holocaust/Nazi to gain sympathy/advantages but this victimhood shapes the rest of the Jewish population and makes them blindly against authority/majority/elite. These people don't view the Jewish community as a very wealthy and rather selective community. They still think Jews are underdogs and thus they align with the Left.

Or Jews especially in Western nations are a diverse group from many different homelands so they inherently side with Left. The Jewish-American "reconnecting with Israeli roots" is fairly new. Israeli-Jews seem to side with Republicans
    Last edited by FrostKing; 10-30-2019 at 03:21 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just came here to at OP

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The left hates Israel. Not sure if they actually hate Jews

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you wanna check my penis

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Off the top of my head a significant portion of Jews live in LA, NY and Southern Florida.

Jewish elite uses Holocaust/Nazi to gain sympathy/advantages but this victimhood shapes the rest of the Jewish population and makes them blindly against authority/majority/elite. These people don't view the Jewish community as a very wealthy and rather selective community. They still think Jews are underdogs and thus they align with the Left.

Or Jews especially in Western nations are a diverse group from many different homelands so they inherently side with Left. The Jewish-American "reconnecting with Israeli roots" is fairly new. Israeli-Jews seem to side with Republicans
    They want diversity so they can assimilate better. They cant and won't allow a geneous society in the host country. That is why the Zionist elites view white nationalists and white supremacists as a serious threat.

"Diversity is our strength! Multiculturalism!!!" Open borders for America but "Israel is a Jewish state" according to Bibi Netanyahu.

Yet these white Evangelicals and Christian Zionists keep worshipping their Zionist slave masters cuz their bibles says so

The Neocons and Christian Zionists are useful idiots

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just came here to at OP
    About what exactly? be specific

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whoa if only these Jews understood how anti-semitic the left is and how pro-Jew trump is they would get it!

https://www.ajc.org/AntisemitismSurvey2019

no one understands anti-semitism better than a Goyim like me! certainly much better than these dumb jews!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The left hates Israel. Not sure if they actually hate Jews
    The left hates the government of Israel, not Jews. The left hates the war crimes of the US government, not America. But people like OP can't make a distinction. Everything has to be black and white. Gotta pick sides.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    me, a Goyim: Certified complete and total expert in identifying and calling out anti-semitism wherever it may be

80% of Jews: idiots who dunno nothing about it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly had no idea it was this bad until someone mentioned those election numbers on twitter

Did everyone here already know that Jews hated Republicans this much??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looking at it again and its even more funny...in 2008 we even ran a secret undercover muslim from Kenya and still almost got 80% of the vote

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looking at it again and its even more funny...in 2008 we even ran a secret undercover muslim from Kenya and still almost got 80% of the vote

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FYI no one reads your posts bro. maybe get a better hobby

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FYI no one reads your posts bro. maybe get a better hobby

Keep being a sheep bro. Be a zombie. Follow the masses.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WhatsApp's Case Against NSO Group Hinges on a Tricky Legal Argument

The Facebook-owned messaging company is taking on a notorious malware vendor in what could be an uphill battle.

WhatsApp just took a hard new line against the malware industry, suing

notorious Israeli surveillance contractor NSO Group for

attacks on more than a thousand of its users.

WhatsApp published a statement accusing

NSO of targeting 1,400 of its users, including at least 100 members of "civil society" such as journalists and human-rights defenders,

with malicious voice calls designed to

infect targeted phones with malware and steal messages despite WhatsApp's end-to-end encryption.

Those numbers would represent a new scale for

NSO, whose malware has already been linked to attacks against activists ranging from the now-imprisoned United Arab Emirates dissident Ahmed Mansoor to Mexican activists opposing a soda tax.

https://www.wired.com/story/whatsapp-nso-group-lawsuit/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    goddammit boutons

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The troll needs to be better. If you have to say "not trolling" then even you realize it's obvious. Change it up a bit bro, you're starting to mail it in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whoa if only these Jews understood how anti-semitic the left is and how pro-Jew trump is they would get it!

https://www.ajc.org/AntisemitismSurvey2019

no one understands anti-semitism better than a Goyim like me! certainly much better than these dumb jews!
    What makes you think Trump is pro-Jew? (no troll)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fwiw, you can't paint J00Z with too broad a brush. A triad of J00Z reliably yields six opinions.

As a non-Jew with Jewish family members, seems to me Jews are alert to anti-Jewish feeling all around them.

Voting Democratic isn't a very effective shield for anti-semitism, jmo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Other side of the coin, Jews are able to discern the difference between being pro-Israel and being a philosemite. They are alive to the doctrinal difference between what Israel means to Christian fundamentalists in the USA, and what it means to them.

Again, JMO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What makes you think Trump is pro-Jew? (no troll)
    I was being facetious lol. If you go on conservative Twitter or any of these rightwing sites like Daily Wire all you ever hear is about "The Left" is anti-Semitic tbh. I am serious that I had no idea Jews hated Republicans this much tho tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Other side of the coin, Jews are able to discern the difference between being pro-Israel and being a philosemite. They are alive to the doctrinal difference between what Israel means to Christian fundamentalists in the USA, and what it means to them.

Again, JMO.
    If I had to make a wild ass guess hebes probably (perhaps rightly) assume that Rs are pro-Israel merely because they hate Arabs more than Jews lol. Like if you're a Yankees fan and the Red Sox and Mets are playing in the series you root for the Mets but that doesn't mean you don't like em

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was being facetious lol. If you go on conservative Twitter or any of these rightwing sites like Daily Wire all you ever hear is about "The Left" is anti-Semitic tbh. I am serious that I had no idea Jews hated Republicans this much tho tbh
    Yeah but to be fair those sites also say the left is racist.

Thread Information