Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    like I said, they have RG3 behind him which is basically a duplicate
    RG3 not nearly as elusive as lamar, never was. was probably as fast a straight line runner before injuries. lamar combines wilson's elusiveness with prime rg3's speed. and he's stronger than either.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i just think they're asking for trouble running him up the middle as often as they do. they better cap this drive with a TD though... brady is heating up

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    i dont think anybody classifies him as that. and his throwing motion looks like he's throwing darts. not mechanically sound for sustained accuracy.

but he does have good arm strength and his running ability is outrageous. better than anybody not named vick.
    Wasn't listening to the broadcast closely. Someone was saying that.

You can tell a passer from a runner. Passers want to throw downfield. That is not this guy at all.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    RG3 not nearly as elusive as lamar, never was. was probably as fast a straight line runner before injuries. lamar combines wilson's elusiveness with prime rg3's speed. and he's stronger than either.
    not sure about that... RG3 had legit 4.3x speed and he was very quick and elusive in 2012, gave the Cowboys and DeMarcus Ware all sorts of problems. Got out of sacks and gained first downs both with his legs and short arm throws. Huge nuisance. He probably would be a slight step down from Lamar at this point because he's played minimal NFL snaps in the past few seasons, but he's probably the best the Ravens could hope for in a backup.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Wasn't listening to the broadcast closely. Someone was saying that.

You can tell a passer from a runner. Passers want to throw downfield. That is not this guy at all.
    i mean, they might have made a comment about how he's improved from the pocket compared to last year (not a high bar), but i dont think anybody generally characterizes his game as being a pocket passer

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Vikes should've done more of this straight running with Tavaris Jackson when they had him. They made the mistake of pretending he could turn into a solid pocket passer.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    not sure about that... RG3 had legit 4.3x speed and he was very quick and elusive in 2012, gave the Cowboys and DeMarcus Ware all sorts of problems. Got out of sacks and gained first downs both with his legs and short arm throws. Huge nuisance. He probably would be a slight step down from Lamar at this point because he's played minimal NFL snaps in the past few seasons, but he's probably the best the Ravens could hope for in a backup.
    i'd rather have kaep than rg3

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i just think they're asking for trouble running him up the middle as often as they do. they better cap this drive with a TD though... brady is heating up
    big TD throw there. good call, good execution

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Belicheat's fraudulent defense giving up 30 to gimmick offense

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    i'd rather have kaep than rg3
    Eh... that would probably be the best other choice, but Kaep has even more rust than RG3 though. It'd be an interesting dynamism, but I don't think they just scrap RG3 for him at this point unless RG3 retires or something. Better to have the devil you know than the one you don't, and certainly better to have RG3 than a pocket passer like Flacco behind him, where you'd completely have to overhaul your playbook on a whim.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    that missed extra point will likely be huge, could force overtime TBH (and we all know who will win the coin toss).

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Eh... that would probably be the best other choice, but Kaep has even more rust than RG3 though. It'd be an interesting dynamism, but I don't think they just scrap RG3 for him at this point unless RG3 retires or something. Better to have the devil you know than the one you don't, and certainly better to have RG3 than a pocket passer like Flacco behind him, where you'd completely have to overhaul your playbook on a whim.
    raven's OC is greg roman who was was successful with kaep in SF...

they specifically bumped him to OC to work with lamar this year

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    the Patriots dominating on the offensive line

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Chip Kelly Eagles on offense for NE

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    lol wtf? brady with the arm-punt

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Eat pretty boy

ET3 es... Legion of Boom baby!! (where was that in SB49?)

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    raven's OC is greg roman who was was successful with kaep in SF...

they specifically bumped him to OC to work with lamar this year
    Mmmmm... Interesting. I do think Kaep deserves a backup job in the NFL based on performance only, politics tbh. But it's now Year 3 out of football and the more years he's out exponentially decreases his chances to ever come back.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Mmmmm... Interesting. I do think Kaep deserves a backup job in the NFL based on performance only, politics tbh. But it's now Year 3 out of football and the more years he's out exponentially decreases his chances to ever come back.
    yeah, i think his time out of the game is the biggest reason to avoid him at this point. which is ridiculous since his time out of the game was pretty ridiculous imo.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    yeah, i think his time out of the game is the biggest reason to avoid him at this point. which is ridiculous since his time out of the game was pretty ridiculous imo.
    Admittedly, it was majority his fault for making such a big stink and then turning down some contracts that weren't the dollar value he wanted circa 2017. Even with all the political stink crap he could have had a job if he wanted one but he refused to sign for a 1y/6m type prove it deal as a backup and then the next year when he was open to that it was kind of too late.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Oh, they go up against a QB that isn’t dog and suddenly the McCourty Bros look like total ass. What a shocker

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    not even bothering to mention Dak's name when talking about the tough upcoming QBs

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    ravens got a huge call tbh... big question is why they are wasting downs giving gus edwards and justice hill the ball when ingram has been their best player today (1 crucial fumble though)

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    An underrated aspect of tonight's game is that the Patriots are killing themselves with penalties tonight. Belichick will have them doing pushups, laps and suicides tomorrow at 8am sharp.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Oh, they go up against a QB that isn’t dog and suddenly the McCourty Bros look like total ass. What a shocker
    He is dog as a passer tbh. Just too many penalties and the great LB corps have had bad discipline in run gaps.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    this complaint is ok by me tbh

Thread Information