Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Pop Seat Sniffers claiming DWhite is on an unspoken minutes restriction instead of the truth that Pop just wants two of his boys (Beli, Fatty, and Forbes) to close games at all times

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White got trucked 3 times tonight and was limping at the end. He took a beating tonite.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White got trucked 3 times tonight and was limping at the end. He took a beating tonite.
    There's the excuse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even if you're a Sniffer with another bull excuse for why Derrick isn't playing more than Bryn ing Forbes....

Explain how you could literally count the number of seconds that Dejounte and Derrick (your two best players) have played together on one hand

Retire already, old man. Please.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    5-11 Lowry and 5-8 FVV start for Toronto but this arrogant got can't find time for our 6-4 and 6-5 all-defense level PGs to share the court? GTFO. It's ing criminal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even if you're a Sniffer with another bull excuse for why Derrick isn't playing more than Bryn ing Forbes....

Explain how you could literally count the number of seconds that Dejounte and Derrick (your two best players) have played together on one hand

Retire already, old man. Please.
    wouldnt be fair to patty tbh... how much he's had to overcome in his life

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't let that distract you from the fact that Belinelli played 15 minutes in the 2nd half of the game yesterday

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    D.White will be fine, he didn't rest in the off season. The human body needs rest or injuries happen. Pop is saving his ass and we all know that White is not exactly iron man. He's gonna get the minutes eventually. He's the least of our concerns.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't ing hold this in much longer. Why in the s is Pop playing scrubs and not playing Derrick more? Why in the can't both Dejounte and Derek play together? Even if Dejounte in on a minutes restriction, White and him can still play together by playing White more minutes. White is not a bench player that should be playing less than half the game. If he's going to be brought off the bench, he should still be getting at least 30 minutes a game. What in the is this coach doing? Why is Bryn Forbes, ty Mills and scrubs like Belinelli playing excessive minutes. Seriously, I am with the guys that say Pop should maybe retire. Why is Lonnie not getting chances to either succeed or fail?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My theory is that while Murray is on restrictions and White had a long summer, he didn't want to overplay White by having him be backup pg (20+mins) and sg alongside Murray.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My theory is that while Murray is on restrictions and White had a long summer, he didn't want to overplay White by having him be backup pg (20+mins) and sg alongside Murray.
    lets hope this is true ... 4 games to go and then everything will be revealed ... or the limit restriction on Murray will be extended to more than 10 games ... you never know

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I kept telling yall years ago about Pop's increasingly bad coaching decisions... He has gone basketball senile... But I was bashed as a hater... Now u guys are beginning to see what I've always been seeing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hard to believe it's only 2 mpg more than ty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Makes sense, but still... its frustrating to watch. We will know eventually i guess enough when Murray finally starts getting his minutes back. Its 24 for the 1st 10 games and then his minutes go up by 5 in 10 game increments until he is fully cleared right? I thought i read that somewhere anyways. So that's what like 30-40 games before he can play 35-40 minutes?

I wonder if Derek is on a similar plan?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Makes sense, but still... its frustrating to watch. We will know eventually i guess enough when Murray finally starts getting his minutes back. Its 24 for the 1st 10 games and then his minutes go up by 5 in 10 game increments until he is fully cleared right? I thought i read that somewhere anyways. So that's what like 30-40 games before he can play 35-40 minutes?

I wonder if Derek is on a similar plan?
    I doubt that happens at all this year, coming off ACL surgery.

All that I heard was that after 10 games, it would be 30 minutes.

I think White, after being eased back in, may play heavier minutes than DJ will.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do some people keep bringing up White’s summer as a reason? Kemba, Tatum, Brown, Smart, Mitc , Middleton and whoever else played a lot are getting plenty of minutes and doing just fine..

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    white is frabble

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do some people keep bringing up White’s summer as a reason? Kemba, Tatum, Brown, Smart, Mitc , Middleton and whoever else played a lot are getting plenty of minutes and doing just fine..
    None of those guys plays for Pop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did any of them have two bouts of plantar fasciitis last year, and miss time? That will come back if you don't monitor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did any of them have two bouts of plantar fasciitis last year, and miss time? That will come back if you don't monitor.
    So why did he play a back to back?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So why did he play a back to back?
    Because the medical staff said he could?

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DOCTOR CAN I PLAY THE PIANO ANYMORE

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because the medical staff said he could?
    Just weird that he's allowed to play b2bs but he can't play a second over 25 minutes. Must be the same crack medical staff that said he can't play more than 5 seconds with Dejounte or his feet will fall off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another thing is that you usually play a little deeper at the beginning of the season. Injuries happen and your players are in shape. After the all-star break your playoff rotations come into effect. It's a long season. I have bigger concerns that despite Beli not able to get open and not hitting what he chucks up, walker and Carroll can't get a look. Must be some behind the scenes issues.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop
    It
    Is
    Just
    Basketball
    it would make white more money and the people betting on spurs

Thread Information