Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sorry i should pay more attention to noobs, remind me who you are you again
    lol "noob" trash talk. You been here since 2005 and nobody knows who the you are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did people not read timvps ?

. Considering Derrick White is obviously a little bit slowed by his glute contusion (he spent time on the exercise bike during the game to stay loose) and he twisted his ankle tonight (he remained in the game), he was acceptably solid. H

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's crazy how many fans think they know what's happening behind the scenes because they watch a couple of games per week.

Especially baffling when White went to the bike ON CAMERA yesterday and yet some people think he's 100% healthy. No one wants to ride a bike during a game unless it's the only thing keeping them on the court.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's crazy how many fans think they know what's happening behind the scenes because they watch a couple of games per week.

Especially baffling when White went to the bike ON CAMERA yesterday and yet some people think he's 100% healthy. No one wants to ride a bike during a game unless it's the only thing keeping them on the court.
    Let's wait and see. All I've been seeing so far this season is that White only plays the minutes that Murray doesn't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's wait and see. All I've been seeing so far this season is that White only plays the minutes that Murray doesn't.
    Sure. But we're 8 games into the season and White is dealing with a contusion. A bit early to say that Pop isn't gonna play him. He's likely staggering him because if he doesn't we have no one at the 1 spot to play defense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure. But we're 8 games into the season and White is dealing with a contusion. A bit early to say that Pop isn't gonna play him. He's likely staggering him because if he doesn't we have no one at the 1 spot to play defense.
    You can have on of them in the court at all times while still having them share the court some minutes, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All I'll say is that white has an annoying history of passive streaks and injury. Playing through it might cure the first problem but screw the second . he's very important to the peak of the team. So this isn't an easy decision either way

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can have on of them in the court at all times while still having them share the court some minutes, tbh.
    This has been repeated dozens of times, by different posters and the people who defend Pop never have to say back. I wonder why.

I also like how they conveniently ignore the fact that White injured his asscheek against the Lakers and that this was going on even prior to that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol "noob" trash talk. You been here since 2005 and nobody knows who the you are.
    I know who he is. His "real" account, that is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop said he plans to play them together for some minutes, so I guess that will happen at some point

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you watch the Hawks game when the old man had DW/Dejounte on the bench and Patty checking one of the best scoring PGs in the league to close the game?

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    my trolls have trolls been here longer than you

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I don't know how I missed that, but if he was on a bike courtside - he's injured. After that fall, it's no surprise that he's injured. The glutes are the biggest muscles in the human body, and taking a serious contusion to one like that is a . T
    he bike isn't there to combat boredom.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And yet nobody gives a .

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I once beat a troll to death with a peasant. You shouldn't let them multiply like that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All I'll say is that white has an annoying history of passive streaks and injury. Playing through it might cure the first problem but screw the second . he's very important to the peak of the team. So this isn't an easy decision either way

And not only that but he and Murray are the only quality guards on the team and Murray also is coming off major injury. If one goes down the other has to shoulder a bigger load and you run the risk of losing both .. it makes sense to me to wait and see how the team comes together before running that risk, the season has barely started, and try to get some production out of Forbes/Mills/belinelli/DeRozan and hopefully walker too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And yet nobody gives a .
    it is a messageboard so probably very few really care except those such as yourself

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There can’t be some mystical wizard reason they can’t both ply together. I support Pop on a lot of things, but this is just another arrogant “I know what I’m doing and everyone else in the world is stupid” gimmick. Maybe it’s a lineup he doesn’t want to show yet, but even that is lame. We’re not good enough to be playing these games in the RS

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it is a messageboard so probably very few really care except those such as yourself
    I'm not the one bragging about seniority on a message board, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not the one bragging about seniority on a message board, tbh.
    not bragging just observing

sorry it eats you up inside

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not bragging just observing

sorry it eats you up inside
    It really doesn't, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It really doesn't, tbh.
    weird you keep replying

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    weird you keep replying
    Are you ChumpDumper by any chance?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you ChumpDumper by any chance?
    are you chumpsessed?

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aside from being on mins restriction for whatever reason needs to start.

Other change banish Marco.

Thread Information