Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is he on minutes restriction too? That's the only explanation I can find to not have the best player in the entire team, who happens to be only 25 years old, playing around 35 minutes per game, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    List of all those gots that were hating on White for his bad preseason

Doc
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White looks ready to emerge as a leader on this team. He definitely needs to be playing more minutes, and Pop needs to figure out how to play him and DJ at the same time.

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    criminal tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He just needs a stronger 3 point shot and he's worth 35 min if PT

Doc
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is he on minutes restriction too? That's the only explanation I can find to not have the best player in the entire team, who happens to be only 25 years old, playing around 35 minutes per game, tbh.
    Derrick’s minutes are directly tied to Murray’s. If Pop refuses to play them at the same time then the most White can get is whatever time Dejounte spends on the bench. It’s so ridiculous that I can’t believe it will continue for much longer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He definitely needs and deserves more. Manu came off the bench but he was not on minutes restrictions until he was an old man basically for his own health. It doesn’t make sense

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup anything under 30 is dumb

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I liked his composure tonight against the Clippers defense. He wasn't rattled which was great to see.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White looks ready to emerge as a leader on this team. He definitely needs to be playing more minutes, and Pop needs to figure out how to play him and DJ at the same time.
    Figure out?

There is nothing to figure out. Just ing do it. No other coach, in any sport, would purposely prevent two of the better players on the team from sharing the court. Its insane. Its something only an arrogant asshole, who knows he's the GOAT, who knows he never gets questioned would do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Figure out?

There is nothing to figure out. Just ing do it. No other coach, in any sport, would purposely prevent two of the better players on the team from sharing the court. Its insane. Its something only an arrogant asshole, who knows he's the GOAT, who knows he never gets questioned would do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Patty’s the leader of this team and needs his minutes and that’s that.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    look for pop and co to low ball his next contract, only to see him leave for another team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where the Suckers at? I was told that Patty/Beli would be getting their minutes cut by the old

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's ridiculous how hard Pop tries to avoid playing Murray and White together. Yet he still manages to find minutes for Forbes and Mills.

Lineups TEAM GP MIN OffRtg DefRtg NetRtg AST% AST/TO AST Ratio OREB% DREB% REB% TO Ratio eFG% TS% PACE PIE
    .P. Mills, .B. Forbes SAS 4 13 93.5 145.5 -51.9 55.6 1.25 10.6 44.0 36.4 41.7 0.1 30.3 38.3 119.53 11.1

tv screen baseline bum sananspursfan21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m not a Pop hater at all, but I’m scratching my head with some of these line up decisions. He trusted White with Team USA but isn’t trusting him to take the bull by the horns in the NBA? I thought he proved himself last season?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's ridiculous how hard Pop tries to avoid playing Murray and White together. Yet he still manages to find minutes for Forbes and Mills.

Lineups TEAM GP MIN OffRtg DefRtg NetRtg AST% AST/TO AST Ratio OREB% DREB% REB% TO Ratio eFG% TS% PACE PIE
    .P. Mills, .B. Forbes SAS 4 13 93.5 145.5 -51.9 55.6 1.25 10.6 44.0 36.4 41.7 0.1 30.3 38.3 119.53 11.1
    look at this DefRtg, JESUS

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    look at this DefRtg, JESUS
    And the Off Rating is almost as bad, so the "floor spacers" aren't even off setting their poor defense by putting up points

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I knew it was bad but holy crap

*edit* nvm I read that as Mills and Beli but 13 minutes is still too much for that lineup.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He just needs a stronger 3 point shot and he's worth 35 min if PT
    Stronger than 71% on nearly 3 attempts per game this year? Other than last season, when he had bouts of PF in both feet, missing two sections of the season, he's ALWAYS been a good 3 point shooter. His career NBA mark is now hovering around 38%.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I knew it was bad but holy crap

*edit* nvm I read that as Mills and Beli but 13 minutes is still too much for that lineup.
    Fun fact:

Any other two player lineup with Mills has a positive NetRtg (+22.9 with Beli), while every lineup with Forbes has a negative NetRtg.

https://stats.nba.com/lineups/advanc...T_RATING&dir=1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if this doesn't change by the beginning of December, then our only hope is that Pop retires after this year.
    If we lose White to free agency or he ends up wanting to be traded but of PT, I will lose it. There is ZERO reason he should be under 30mpg right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Figure out?

There is nothing to figure out. Just ing do it. No other coach, in any sport, would purposely prevent two of the better players on the team from sharing the court. Its insane. Its something only an arrogant asshole, who thinks he's the GOAT, who knows he never gets questioned would do.
    fify

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    look for pop and co to low ball his next contract, only to see him leave for another team
    We'll take him Come home brother

Thread Information