Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is a in idiot, it's that simple
    You know it's bad when even a homer like Sean Elliott is questioning Pops handling of Walker.

The house is officially on fire.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only excuse I can figure is that they LOVE someone in the draft in the 5-10 range and will do anything possible to grab him.

And then stuff him in Austin for two years

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He pretty much shut Wiggins down. I know Wiggins wasn't shooting well all game but when Lonnie was on him he wasnt even looking to shoot.

It's criminal that Pop continues to play the Italian POS over him.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One person on Twitter who claims to have sources is saying that Lonnie in a package deal is the only hope of a Demar Trade. That he’s gonna be displayed more for this reason. That would be criminal and disgusting

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Walker took over the game. Spurs were only in it because of him in the 4th. It's pretty clear that he can play great defense and give you about 10 points in 20 minutes on average off the bench. Only idiots like Flopovich wouldn't play this kid.
    Whoever will get him in the trade will be lucky as . This performance hasn't helped, since Pop wants to trade him so bad, teams will show interest

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One person on Twitter who claims to have sources is saying that Lonnie in a package deal is the only hope of a Demar Trade. That he’s gonna be displayed more for this reason. That would be criminal and disgusting
    Absolute lunacy. But a twitter guy with sources, oh, the sources are probably posts on Spurstalk. Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Monty
    boomer got
    arguably re ed person

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That Roscoe re staying away from this thread like the plague

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Screw Pop.

Walker is the most compe ive player on our roster currently.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are not trading Lonnie.

Get real.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    timvp You still excited about how the old man is treating Lonnie?
    Yes. It looks like Pop got through to Lonnie. He wasn't hiding from Wiggins and wasn't passive offensively. If Pop had to sit him to get this level of compe iveness from him, it was worth it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes. It looks like Pop got through to Lonnie. He wasn't hiding from Wiggins and wasn't passive offensively. If Pop had to sit him to get this level of compe iveness from him, it was worth it.
    This right here. I understand Lonnie was held to high standards growing up and can take being coached unlike some other young players. Good on Pop to understand that and good on Lonnie for not hanging his head. That’s the type of player I like to root for. With Kawhi back in town on Friday, LW4 has a chance to redeem himself and be compe ive when his number is called. Side note: Lonnie is still following Spurs on IG, lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I knew the "Lonnie played as well as he did because CIA Pop prepared him with his tough love!" company line was coming.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol

that “tough love” thing will blow up in the coming games when pop buries him again for no apparent reason

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't think he could have done it maybe 5 games into the losing streak instead?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't think he could have done it maybe 5 games into the losing streak instead?
    Maybe. Maybe not.

First we'll see if Pop plays him against neph ... and whether he hides from neph. Then we'll see where we all stand

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop drinking the Kool-Aid. Lonnie did nothing to warrant those comments. LMA is non-compe ive every couple of games or so and not a peep from Pop. This has more to do with Pop’s initiation of a young player, nothing more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How does one know if there was anything to get thru, though?

Its his second game of the year where he gets 10+ minutes Stop it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How does one know if there was anything to get thru, though?

Its his second game of the year where he gets 10+ minutes Stop it
    Ultimate sniffer

Lonnie probably just had a better sleeping night the day before the Woloves game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ultimate sniffer

Lonnie probably just had a better sleeping night the day before the Woloves game
    Wonder when Pop will give Bryn a good benching for hiding from Wiggins and to force a higher level of compe iveness out of the guy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao. What a trash ass take.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao. What a trash ass take.
    yes. I would say it’s the opposite. Whatever success the young guys have is in spite of pop not because of pop. Who knows how well they’d play if they didn’t have to handle all of the unnecessary obstacles that pop creates. pop is awful. If these losses keep coming he might just quit to save his legacy that he cares about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop played Lonnie to avert a potential mutiny by both his players and coaching staff. Is more likely.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop played Lonnie to avert a potential mutiny by both his players and coaching staff. Is more likely.
    I hope that's the reason, it's time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is nonsense... Pop didn't have to sit him for this... He would have played like this regardless

Thread Information