San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nono still got it tbh
    no cure for herpes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kareem came to Lakers when he was 28
    Kareem with Bucks averaged >30ppg in 4 out of the 6 seasons. He did that 0 out of 14 times with the Lakers.

6 of his top 7 rebounding seasons were with the Bucks (that's all 6). His best rebounding season is his first season with the Lakers.

His top four WS seasons were with the Bucks.

Unfortunately, VORP and BPM stats weren't kept until his fifth season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe has 5 rings there is the relatively modern era. 2 as the undisputed alpha and clutch as . Kawhi will be the GOAT of basketball at some point, but he needs to win at least 2 rings with the clippers to surpass Kobe.
    How can you be the undisputed alpha when you can't even lead your team in most advanced stats?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So if you were less able to type you'd be better? That sounds like some 4th world logic.
    We people with normal hands just type faster and don't bother to check. I would imagine if I have sausage fingers, I would have 15 seconds to check every single character I type.

And I am proud of you for your ability to type, and living in a first class society you have no part in building.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kareem with Bucks averaged >30ppg in 4 out of the 6 seasons. He did that 0 out of 14 times with the Lakers.

6 of his top 7 rebounding seasons were with the Bucks (that's all 6). His best rebounding season is his first season with the Lakers.

His top four WS seasons were with the Bucks.

Unfortunately, VORP and BPM stats weren't kept until his fifth season.
    Meh, stats don't mean anything. By that logic, Kareem peaked in like his third year in the league at 24 years old because he put up his best numbers in his career.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Prime Shaq and prime Kawhi what fool would take Kawhi?
    In today’s NBA you take Kawhi every time. Shaq was a monster, but you only had to foul him to make him score 1 out of 2 and can easily out score him from 3...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no cure for herpes
    The troll thingie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is this a troll thread? You've never heard of a guy named Kareem Abdul-Jabber who has a resume that dwarfs Kawhi? And if you take into account his college career in Los Angeles it's a complete joke. College and NBA considered Kareem is easily the greatest basketball player to walk on this earth.
    Never heard of him. Is this when teams where 85% white unathletic players, tbh? I recall some video of Oscar Robertson dribbling like it was a WNBA game...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never heard of him. Is this when teams where 85% white unathletic players, tbh? I recall some video of Oscar Robertson dribbling like it was a WNBA game...
    He played in 80s, toughest decade of basketball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh, stats don't mean anything. By that logic, Kareem peaked in like his third year in the league at 24 years old because he put up his best numbers in his career.
    So what matters?

Kareem did peak early.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nono with the low quality bait, but it'll probably work on somebody tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nono with the low quality bait, but it'll probably work on somebody tbh
    sup Mitch... stay away from the fires tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    sup Mitch... stay away from the fires tbh
    No worries, I don't live near that . The sodomites in sanfran are getting it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We people with normal hands just type faster and don't bother to check. I would imagine if I have sausage fingers, I would have 15 seconds to check every single character I type.

And I am proud of you for your ability to type, and living in a first class society you have no part in building.
    If you were more detail oriented, you probably would have done something to keep you out of that parade to the US border.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    In today’s NBA you take Kawhi every time. Shaq was a monster, but you only had to foul him to make him score 1 out of 2 and can easily out score him from 3...
    Prime Shaq would eat Kawhi for lunch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Prime Shaq would eat Kawhi for lunch.
    Look, I think prime Shaq is closest, but this overlooks this is a perimeter, 3 point shooting league now. Even the best ‘bigs’ nowadays are 3 point shooters.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what matters?

Kareem did peak early.
    Uh, winning obviously is what matters. Certainly more important than stats.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look, I think prime Shaq is closest, but this overlooks this is a perimeter, 3 point shooting league now. Even the best ‘bigs’ nowadays are 3 point shooters.
    Shaq would be fine without 3 in todays era. Look at Giannis

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shaq would be fine without 3 in todays era. Look at Giannis
    Giannis got curbstomped by nephew.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Giannis got curbstomped by nephew.
    That's because Giannis playstyle is kind of like Shaq. And what did Shaq need to win rings? A clutch guard (Kobe and Wade). Like say in the 4th quarter opposing team hits a 3, you need that guy on your team to hit a 3 right back at them. Giannis obviously isn't that guy. So pair Giannis with a really clutch guard and he will win a ring. And no Middleton isn't that guy either. He needs Kyrie or Dame on his team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you were more detail oriented, you probably would have done something to keep you out of that parade to the US border.
    Not everybody wants to live in a hole known as United States.

I have no typos and that’s why I can be a patriotic citizen of United States

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uh, winning obviously is what matters. Certainly more important than stats.

You mean being on absolutely loaded teams with refs giving him every call? You realize this is a team game, right?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean being on absolutely loaded teams with refs giving him every call? You realize this is a team game, right?
    1980 and 1982 championship were not loaded teams. The second best player was a rookie point guard with a broken jumper.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's because Giannis playstyle is kind of like Shaq. And what did Shaq need to win rings? A clutch guard (Kobe and Wade). Like say in the 4th quarter opposing team hits a 3, you need that guy on your team to hit a 3 right back at them. Giannis obviously isn't that guy. So pair Giannis with a really clutch guard and he will win a ring. And no Middleton isn't that guy either. He needs Kyrie or Dame on his team.
    That’s exactly my point. Game has evolved into fast-paced high scoring. Everybody and their mother is a 3 point shooter. Hard to compare to the early 2000s era which was slow paced basketball.

Thread Information