Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When did you become just a troll poster OP?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When did you become just a troll poster OP?
    1999??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1980 and 1982 championship were not loaded teams. The second best player was a rookie point guard with a broken jumper.
    You don't know Jamaal Wilkes and Norm Nixon?

So Mavs Kidd > Nets Kidd
    99/03 Admiral > MVP Admiral
    03-07 Tony > 08 to 12 Tony
    Bucks Oscar > Royals Oscar

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This also begs the question: Is Kawhi better now than any player who has ever played for the Spurs? And how the do you lose the best player in your franchise's history?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe is more in the Michael Cooper, D Fish, Horry tier tbh
    Nonsense, Cooper and Horry were quality defensive players.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1980 and 1982 championship were not loaded teams. The second best player was a rookie point guard with a broken jumper.
    And AIDS too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nonsense, Cooper and Horry were quality defensive players.
    True true

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This also begs the question: Is Kawhi better now than any player who has ever played for the Spurs? And how the do you lose the best player in your franchise's history?
    Yes and yes

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He’s miles better than LeBron, and basically basketball before 2005 or so was simply two notches below the current level of basketball, tbh... slow ass games with big dinosaurs roaming the paint.. Harden would drop 300 points on them right now...

Might be a bit premature until he threepeats with the Clippers and he might also get hurt at some point, but it sounds like a fairly safe bet right now tbh
    You're confusing the fact todays big men that aren't very good (with apologies to Anthony Davis and Joel Embild) with some seismic shift in how basketball is played. The 1982 Lakers or 1986 Celtics might seriously win 80 games watching small ball teams struggling with an aging Dwight Howard as well as making Ivica Zubac look like 1977 Bill Walton. Duncan and Robinson would dominate the league now. The Warriors started this myth that the NBA had "changed". Even they made Timothy Mozgov look good enough one championship series to make Jim Buss stupid. It's been done before by a better team. The 1970's era Celtics with Dave Cowens at C played "small ball".

Its a ludicrous suggestion with regard to Kareem or Kobe. 33/34 year old LeBron? Okay. LeBron in Miami? No.

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588235294118)]

[/COLOR]

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi isnt even the greatest Los Angeles Clipper in History.

Blake Griffin and Chris Paul are in the conversation, and then!

Bob McAdoo had a sensational career in the NBA and is the greatest player in the franchise’s history. McAdoo won three straight scoring les as a Buffalo Brave, from 1973-74 through 1975-76. He also won the NBA Most Valuable Player Award, made First- and Second-Team All-NBA and was named Rookie of the Year.

McAdoo could do it all. He could run the floor, hit open jumpers and play harder than most centers in the league. He recorded the three most impressive seasons in team history, although none better than when he scored 34.5 points and grabbed 14.1 rebounds in 1974-75.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they could all win 80 games but nobody did... this is at a time when players would score 100 points while being guarded by slow ass midget white men that at best were traffic cones. Please.

And don’t get me started on the 90s. Can you imagine John Starks or Charles Oakley playing now? They wouldn’t get out of the DLeague.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    OP.... sugar rush again..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’d like to say o.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too easy, ElNono.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not the best basketball player in LA history, however, he is the third best basketball player currently in LA and that is very darn impressive! Kudos to Number 2!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MVPau was better tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they could all win 80 games but nobody did... this is at a time when players would score 100 points while being guarded by slow ass midget white men that at best were traffic cones. Please.

And don’t get me started on the 90s. Can you imagine John Starks or Charles Oakley playing now? They wouldn’t get out of the DLeague.
    « jOhN sTaRkS wEs tUgH aNd gUarDeD MJ, wHeN tHeY wErE mEn, nOt pUsSiEs lIkE tOdAy
    WoUlD aVerAgE 35 ppg aNd mAkE Le cRy »

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    « jOhN sTaRkS wEs tUgH aNd gUarDeD MJ, wHeN tHeY wErE mEn, nOt pUsSiEs lIkE tOdAy
    WoUlD aVerAgE 35 ppg aNd mAkE Le cRy »

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only if you don't know what "begging the question" means.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP.... sugar rush again..
    Churros

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    dipped in vanilla ice cream

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Disneyland churros are a top 10 food of all time. Them es go down quick no . Whatever you do avoid those strawberry ones their terrible .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's not better than Shaq, Kobe, Magic or Kareem tbh.

Millennials love to overrate current-day players. That's why 3 years ago you had people thinking Steph Curry was as good as even some roleplayers in the 90s.

He is a great player though, and is better than Scottie Pippen already I'd say.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's not better than Shaq, Kobe, Magic or Kareem tbh.

Millennials love to overrate current-day players. That's why 3 years ago you had people thinking Steph Curry was as good as even some roleplayers in the 90s.

He is a great player though, and is better than Scottie Pippen already I'd say.
    He is better than Kobe and I say this as someone who despises #2. What sets #2 apart from Kobe is that he's much more efficient when it comes to FG percentages. Kobe during his best year's never shot above 46 percent while #2 has on multiple occasions.

Thread Information