6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure this guy gonna want a 17-65 season f'ing up his all-time win-loss record. TBH

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see Kerr wanting to leave the team's future to anyone else.

Odds of being fired are probably higher.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Not sure this guy gonna want a 17-65 season f'ing up his all-time win-loss record. TBH
    I’m definitely taking those odds. He’ll either fake a back injury or do the old Urban Meyer Special and fake a heart attack, “retire”, and talk about needing time with his family. Then immediately jump to the Lakers once Vogel wears out his welcome.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bet the refs would still give him free throws tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that fake ass bandwagoning fraud of a coach.

"let me copy everything Pop did (beautiful game), with 5 all NBA players starting and the best 6th man, and claim it as a way to get into the Hall of Fame"

(And still lose to a two man team after winning 73 games, but act like hot anyway)

+ my fill in (Luke Walton) did the same (win) while I was out with a team that didn't need to be coached, then got summarily fired by a team with no talent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I forgot about Luke Walton coaching that stacked team on cruise control LeGM got rid of his got ass after he realized he couldn't carry a team to the playoffs in the Western Conference

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've never thought Kerr was pretentious. He's acknowledged countless times where his fortune comes from. I like Kerr. Without him we are light one.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've never thought Kerr was pretentious. He's acknowledged countless times where his fortune comes from. I like Kerr. Without him we are light one.
    Kerr's come to terms. OP can learn a thing or two from the current GOAT coach.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kerr's come to terms. OP can learn a thing or two from the current GOAT coach.
    Try learning what GOAT stands for, maybe.
    Pretentious Crusty trying to school me on not being pretentious

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bag loaded up on oxy and marched out just prior to the last start that would have given Potato Head the coach of record for the Championship.

Also defended Zaza and had the gall to find some tape of LMA putting his feet about 1/100th time less on a defensive play, trying to equate the two and saying 'seeeee Spurs did it too."

FOH he is a major .

Thread Information