6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The incident reportedly occurred in a heavy rain on State Highway 6, in which Compton lost control of his pickup truck, slid across the grass median and collided with car in oncoming traffic. The passengers of the other vehicle were 30-year-old Hermaleen Haney and 37-year-old Jeremiah Haney.

Hermaleen died at the scene, while Jeremiah and Compton had to be hospitalized. The deceased’s obituary states she is survived by her six children with Jeremiah.
    A witness reportedly told a Texas state trooper that Compton’s truck had passed him despite driving at 75 mph.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nca...cid=spartandhp
    https://swoknews.com/obituaries/herm...-adamson-haney

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's always interesting how the value of a life has to be defined like this instead of just offering up the fact that one person killed another. Three star recruit, mother of six. They usually only do this with black people. Do they need to in order to drum up concern?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude was drunk as a skunk and speeding his ass off. To me, manslaughter only is a joke.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Needs to spend a few years sobering up at the ass-rape Hilton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The June crash reportedly isn’t the only fatal incident to occur on that stretch of highway this year, as a vehicle apparently hydroplaned during another day of heavy rain in October and crashed into a car containing Riesel police chief Danny Krumnow and Falls County deputy Matt Jones while the pair investigated an earlier accident.

Jones reportedly died at the scene, while Krumnow suffered a lacerated spleen, a broken back, a dislocated knee, a collapsed lung and nine broken ribs. The Texas Department of Transportation reportedly said an engineering study of the highway is now planned.
    Highway needs more than a grass median, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Highway needs more than a grass median, tbh.
    It only took 3 deaths and multiple injuries.

Thread Information