Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another DeRozan crucial TO to kill the momentum SMH!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just imagine how much better this team would be if Beli's minutes were going to literally anybody else and ing Trey Lyles wasn't starting
    I honestly don’t see anything wrong with starting Carroll over Lyles at this point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just imagine how much better this team would be if Beli's minutes were going to literally anybody else and ing Trey Lyles wasn't starting
    I don't get the Lyles hate. I've liked him. -shrug-

Belli can GTFO though, obviously.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is not a cliffjumping game. We looked good defensively finally and our star young player is looking better every single minute he plays.

Get rid of Belinelli, play Lonnie/Carroll more, stop letting Derozan handle the ball so much (the dude is a trainwreck in clutch).

We good Spursfans

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just don't understand what kind of offensive sets Pop is running out there. Is he running anything at all? All I see is the team tryin to move the ball around and then when the shot clock winds down they take a contested jumper. That ain't no offense
    There's not many sets you can run. They're all iso players. Only off ball player on the court is forbes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forbes has a normal shooting night and we might actually have won that game even with DeRozan and LMA in a funk.
    with the size and athleticism of the Lakers coupled with our inability to generate open glances against this kind of defense he will NEVER have the normal shooting night against the Lakers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA not showing up against the elites is discouraging but it's pretty clear that we'll be a markedly improved team once Murray's minute restrictions are lifted. Not too worried about things yet, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The sooner LMA and Derozan are gone, the better. You can just see the hunger and passion from White and Murray. Can’t say the same for the former
    If one of Lonnie, Luka or KJ blossoms in a few years to add to a core of Murray and White, team could be good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is not a cliffjumping game. We looked good defensively finally and our star young player is looking better every single minute he plays.

Get rid of Belinelli, play Lonnie/Carroll more, stop letting Derozan handle the ball so much (the dude is a trainwreck in clutch).

We good Spursfans
    why? you, me and everybody here know Pop won't do any of this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why you mad bro lol We just need Pop to go with Dejounte, White, Demar, Gay, and LA to start games

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lyles just reminds me of one of those Nesterovic/Nazr types that would play next to Tim just to put a big body in the starting 5. Only difference is LMA is no Timmy, so Lyles doesn’t do anything noteworthy to me other than get rebounds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I honestly don’t see anything wrong with starting Carroll over Lyles at this point.
    It makes too much sense to start Rudy and alternate Carroll and Lyles based on matchups (though Id rather just give those mins to Demarre).

He's hit 1 shot outside of the paint all season long. That's already bad for a modern NBA starting lineup. Pairing that with non-shooters like DeJounte (still streaky) and the Depression is laughable. If ing LMA wasn't such a pussy on the boards, there'd be literally no need for Lyles to see minutes on this roster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we need Carroll as a small forward, like he played today, we need perimeter size

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA not showing up against the elites is discouraging but it's pretty clear that we'll be a markedly improved team once Murray's minute restrictions are lifted. Not too worried about things yet, tbh.

It's pretty sad when your starting 6'11" player gets out-rebounded by the PG and DeRozan.

If you go back and look at that game, the Spurs tied it up and it was LMA with his head up his ass that lost the Spurs 2-3 loose balls and turned the tide back to the Lakers. He was complacent for most of the game, but there was absolutely no sense of urgency down the stretch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why? you, me and everybody here know Pop won't do any of this
    I have faith. I can't see Belinelli playing serious minutes going into the later part of the season tbh.

Lonnie? Yeah probably not. But one can hope.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't get it. He has to be doing this purposely. Poop used to be the best...The happened after 2014? You can say he changed focus, but that doesn't explain the complete madness that are his rotations.
    I'll never forget when pop played Kyle Anderson instead of Kawhi in the 2016 playoffs against the thunder. It's like he wants to lose

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "hey that's what horses eat!"

Jesus just retire already..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't get it. He has to be doing this purposely. Poop used to be the best...The happened after 2014? You can say he changed focus, but that doesn't explain the complete madness that are his rotations.
    His rotations have always been like that. The times the team won was where the talent was enough to overcome.

Just is what it is.

No Murray in crunch time is one thing. But keeping Murray and White apart is Pop painting his masterpiece.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have faith. I can't see Belinelli playing serious minutes going into the later part of the season tbh.

Right now I can see Beli playing serious minutes until someone drives a stake through his heart. Or Pop's.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why you mad bro lol We just need Pop to go with Dejounte, White, Demar, Gay, and LA to start games
    Demar needs to be traded and you’re on some if you don’t think this lakers team is an actual contender.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finally ppl get it... Been ridiculed for years when I said it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "hey that's what horses eat!"

Jesus just retire already..
    Let me guess, he’s being snarky with reporters again when he half asses his job on a nightly basis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why can't any of those soft ass reports ask him...

"Hey why aren't two of your best players, the two guys who were playing the best today allowed to share the court?"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finally ppl get it... Been ridiculed for years when I said it
    Apologists tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forbes and Mills went 1-12 combined from three. Gotta believe next time those shots fall and the Spurs can beat LA
    I'm sure if they meet in the playoffs that Mills will replicate his performance from tonight.

Thread Information