Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    sick demented ring****** ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right, better to let them develop a bomb right in front of us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Umm,NO,
    That was the Achilles heel of the deal,not all nuclear sites were available for inspection.Just an agreed upon list that everyone knew wasn't comprehensive.
    Factor in the number of Iranian scientists caught trying to sell enrichment technology and it's obvious it was a crap deal just to keep oil prices stable
    What nuclear sites were not available for inspection? All nuclear and military sites were available for inspection.

https://www.businessinsider.com/iran...deal-explained

They also had the ability to search new locations deemed su ious.

Inspectors from the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), the global nuclear watchdog, continuously monitor Iran's declared nuclear sites and also verify that no fissile material is moved covertly to a secret location to build a bomb.

Iran also agreed to implement the Additional Protocol to their IAEA Safeguards Agreement, which allows inspectors to access any site anywhere in the country they deem su ious.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-33521655

I see a lot of assertion from you and no proof on any of it.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What nuclear sites were not available for inspection? All nuclear and military sites were available for inspection.

https://www.businessinsider.com/iran...deal-explained

They also had the ability to search new locations deemed su ious.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-33521655

I see a lot of assertion from you and no proof on any of it.
    Yeah right a nuclear deal that "allows" for inspections of Iran's military bases but states that the IAEA must have proof of violations to request a visit!!
    And gee guess what the IAEA has not requested ONE inspection of Iran's military bases such as Parchin since the accord was signed.

But just in case you didn't notice..
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/iran-curbs-u-n-probe-into-tehran-nuclear-equipment-site-11567450074

In fact Iran publicly insists that its military bases are off limits to the IAEA even though it is a signatory to an agreement that states the exact opposite.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks Obama!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RG posts random story, concludes it's Trumps fault.

Somewhere on Earth it's raining.
    Trump pulls out of the Iranian deal where they agreed not to enrich uranium. They decide to enrich uranium after that.

They were constrained before, with monitoring and controls. They are not now so constrained, because of Trumps actions/decisions.

Not sure why this is difficult for you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We'll never know, because she was supposed to win.
    Can't win the argument, can't defend Trumps stupidity... deflect.

"but muh Hillary"

Jeeezus.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was a dumb deal. Shocker
    Trump has outright admitted the only reason he didn't like the deal is because Obama made it.

Republicans have no proposed replacement.

You have been suckered by a propaganda campaign made to shine a turd. Useful idiot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would have happened regardless of POTUS, but I think it's time to break exclusive ties with Wahhabi Jihadi Saudistan and announce a free trade policy of all oil suppliers, including Iran, the Gulf states and Russia.
    Just about any other president, Republican or Democrat would have realized that the deal we got was about the best we were going to get. Trump is the only one stupid enough to go back on it, and the Republican faithful are the only ones stupid enough to believe that was a good move, as this thread so aptly demonstrates.

Feel free to post a detailed account of the deal you think would have been better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No nukes for Iran, not even for energy.
    Not really a detailed plan. Just a wish.

What would you have given them in exchange?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darrin's retreat is complete.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah right a nuclear deal that "allows" for inspections of Iran's military bases but states that the IAEA must have proof of violations to request a visit!!
    And gee guess what the IAEA has not requested ONE inspection of Iran's military bases such as Parchin since the accord was signed.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/iran-curbs-u-n-probe-into-tehran-nuclear-equipment-site-11567450074

In fact Iran publicly insists that its military bases are off limits to the IAEA even though it is a signatory to an agreement that states the exact opposite.
    So, your argument is there is no proof that Iran has violated the nuclear agreement? That's what you are going with?

Is there a difference between public insistence and what they might actually allow?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also not really a plan. Just another vacuous op-ed. Pablum for the converted, about all you are capable of.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what are board Trumpistas do when Iran actually gets the bomb?

Fall in love with Khamenei?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh no it's DarrinS showing us his Zionist and neocon tendencies regurgitating CIA and Bibi Netanyahu narrative.

The biggest sponsors of terrorism and the real nuclear threat in the middle east are Israel. I'm sorry but ChumpDumper is correct here. Trump should have left the Iran nuclear deal alone.

DarrinS don't force me to defend Obama just cuz your daddy Trump did something stupid

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what right do USA and Israel have to deny nukes to any country?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Tump is such a dumb-ass for destroying the Iran deal. That was one thing Obama actually did right.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Hostage Drama in Iran Drags On—Forty Years Later

The young revolutionaries intended to hold the embassy for three to five days

to protest the Carter Administration’s decision to take in the ailing former shah,

For the United States, the embassy takeover was

the last in a trifecta of humiliations in the nineteen-seventies.

It followed the American retreat from Vietnam that eroded the U.S. image as an invincible military power.

Watergate led to the only resignation of a U.S. President and created a crisis of confidence in American democracy.

The embassy takeover introduced the yellow ribbon as a national symbol of American vulnerability.

To this day, American policymakers, both Republican and Democratic, view Iran through this hostage prism.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/our-columnists/the-hostage-drama-in-iran-drags-on-forty-years-later?source=EDT_NYR_EDIT_NEWSLETTER_0_imagenewsle tter_Daily_ZZ&utm_campaign=aud-dev&utm_source=nl&utm_brand=tny&utm_mailing=TNY_Da ily_110419&utm_medium=email&bxid=5bd6795524c17c104 8022fcc&cndid=43758549&esrc=&mbid=&utm_term=TNY_Da ily

Last edited by boutons_deux; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:42 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

How about something from before we violated the terms of the agreement by imposing sanctions in this past May?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Protestors Attack Iranian Consulate In Iraq After Lull, Strongly Suggesting Israeli/US Influence

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How about something from before we violated the terms of the agreement by imposing sanctions in this past May?
    How's about some common sense,if you really believe effective monitoring of Iran's nuclear capabilities can be achieved by NOT inspecting any military sites and only pre agreed on facilities then tell me exactly where you would put her secret nuke stuff...Duh.
    Glad the Israelis have been assassinating their scientists

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How's about some common sense,if you really believe effective monitoring of Iran's nuclear capabilities can be achieved by NOT inspecting any military sites and only pre agreed on facilities then tell me exactly where you would put her secret nuke stuff...Duh.
    Glad the Israelis have been assassinating their scientists
    All countries should be allowed to have nukes. This will stop the bullying by the axis of evil of Israel and the United States. It is either that or nobody gets to have nukes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh look it's Darrin...talking about something someone else might have done instead of what actually happened. Shocker.
    when we needed you most where were you at? why weren't you keeping tabs on the mullahs facebook page?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All countries should be allowed to have nukes. This will stop the bullying by the axis of evil of Israel and the United States. It is either that or nobody gets to have nukes.
    i don't necessarily agree but i somewhat do. the thing that has bothered me the most has been our own country dictating who gets nukes and who doesn't while psa'ing how bad nukes are all the while being the only country to nuke anyone and twice over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tump is such a dumb-ass for destroying the Iran deal. That was one thing Obama actually did right.
    there's no deal when you're in the pit with snakes. wake up already!

Thread Information