Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Those cats had the right idea but they should of given them to some attractive girls to slang them. Ain't nobody buying fast food sandwiches from some gangbangers.
    You misogynist bas .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    it was a good idea on paper, fam.
    Let's say the tweet is true that those guys bought alllllll the sammiches at Popeyes. They're dumb as because I don't see a line. Where's the long ass line at??? I know the Popeyes on rittiman would have made me a good $300 profit, word.

They just lacked a proper plan.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Thinking I might have another tomorrow...because...you know, Sunday

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    With the belly to back slammmmmmmmm

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Popeye's

Black Kurt Angle just cost them a few mill

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

poor Millenial_Messiah @ :50 he must have been terrified

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Lol fat s

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    black people

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Let's say the tweet is true that those guys bought alllllll the sammiches at Popeyes. They're dumb as because I don't see a line. Where's the long ass line at??? I know the Popeyes on rittiman would have made me a good $300 profit, word.

They just lacked a proper plan.
    I’m pretty sure it’s illegal anyway. I’d think you’d need some kind of permit or something. It’s a terrible idea to try to make a few bucks.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    I pulled up Popeyes on UberEats to try and order one of these...it appears to be off the menu you can order from on Uber Eats. Do they actually expect me to go and stand in line with these animals for a god damn sandwich?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Plus they’re probably getting the chicken from China. They inject them with mercury and they torture the chickens before slaughter which raises their hormone level and causes dementia when you eat them.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The only thing special about these things are their ability to illustrate how re ed and flock-minded our dumb-ass culture is. It's about as mediocre as American made sedan.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I pulled up Popeyes on UberEats to try and order one of these...it appears to be off the menu you can order from on Uber Eats. Do they actually expect me to go and stand in line with these animals for a god damn sandwich?
    Greasy chicken patty made from 4-slurry chicken meat, budget mayo, some pulpy pickles thrown on a dime-a-dozen bun.

They figure if you're stupid enough to think it's worth ordering, you're stupid enough to wait in line because everyone else is.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Greasy chicken patty made from 4-slurry chicken meat, budget mayo, some pulpy pickles thrown on a dime-a-dozen bun.

They figure if you're stupid enough to think it's worth ordering, you're stupid enough to wait in line because everyone else is.
    Yeah well I’m guilty of wanting to order one just to see what the fuss is about, but definitely not going to wait in line and risk being stabbed over it

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Yeah well I’m guilty of wanting to order one just to see what the fuss is about, but definitely not going to wait in line and risk being stabbed over it
    If I were passing by a Popeyes and was really hungry, then yea I might stop in and see. But this sounds like it's especially for a certain type of person.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    If I were passing by a Popeyes and was really hungry, then yea I might stop in and see. But this sounds like it's especially for a certain type of person.
    Yeah I also live in Washington DC...your typical fast food restaurant in DC will have anywhere from 1-3 homeless people quasi-living in it and cashiers who barely speak English...Popeyes is probably an even worse kind of animal.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The employees have to be so fed up with dealing with this day in and day out I wouldn't even want to try it.. Plus the risk of getting full nelson suplexed on the way out? No thanks

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners

poor Millenial_Messiah @ :50 he must have been terrified

Ghetto people are the worst of the worst. I hate them with a passion. Felt a combination of second hand embarrassment and anger watching these videos, tbh.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    's probably dope with that McDonalds Szechuan Sauce on it

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    People are such sheep smh.

Can't talk though I guess. When In-N-Outs first came to Austin I stood in line for like an hour like a dumbass. Wasn't worth it.
    Did you get called back for a 2nd interview?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    "Popeyes employee was caught making their now-infamous chicken sandwiches above a trash can -- for which the owner has now taken full responsibility and corrected.

TMZ has obtained some pretty shocking photos taken Friday at a Popeyes restaurant in Fairfax, VA -- where it appears an employee behind the counter is fast at work putting together as many sandos as possible. But, it's being done on top of a tray that's conveniently resting on top of a large trash bin ... and the setup was in customers' line of sight..."

https://www.tmz.com/2019/11/11/popey...ver-trash-can/

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    "Popeyes employee was caught making their now-infamous chicken sandwiches above a trash can -- for which the owner has now taken full responsibility and corrected.

TMZ has obtained some pretty shocking photos taken Friday at a Popeyes restaurant in Fairfax, VA -- where it appears an employee behind the counter is fast at work putting together as many sandos as possible. But, it's being done on top of a tray that's conveniently resting on top of a large trash bin ... and the setup was in customers' line of sight..."

https://www.tmz.com/2019/11/11/popey...ver-trash-can/
    LOL. Though I'm pretty sure this isn't exclusive to Popeye's or their chicken sandwich.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/abc7new...bbing/5692802/

Hope that chicken sandwich was worth the next 40 years of trash prison food

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    We didn't deserve the Boondocks. Most prophetic cartoon in television history behind the Simpsons.

Thread Information