Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Raiders offense was miserable all ing game. Came up clutch when it counted and the last drive gave the defense enough rest to show up.

D was solid all game until they got gassed late

these Thursday games are always ing ugly. We get jets at home next week followed by bengals.
    7-4

Bengals first, then Jest. Aside from KC they can legitimately win out. Assuming they lose @ KC and @ LAC both, they still go 10-6 and get the wild card for sure.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    7-4

Bengals first, then Jest. Aside from KC they can legitimately win out. Assuming they lose @ KC and @ LAC both, they still go 10-6 and get the wild card for sure.
    You’re right. Bengals at home then at jets.

And outside the chiefs game everything is winnable though i doubt they run the table like that. They’re not that good a team and will probably drop a couple. 9-7 most likely. 10-6 is optimistic.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Crofl at Rivers on that last drive

1min left, all 3 timeouts and all you need is a field goal. Checkdown to the best pass catching RB in the league and they're kicking for a W with about 15 seconds left.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I don't give a if the Chargers were missing their tackles (those ers are always hurt). I'm just glad Ferrel was able to beat 1 on 1s all game and looked way better.

Mad Max eating that ing lunch too.
    Max has been a baller all year. Ferrell had been a big nothing. Good to see them both ball out. We almost got out of this with no injuries until Joyner, not that he’s played up to the money he’s getting

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    You’re right. Bengals at home then at jets.

And outside the chiefs game everything is winnable though i doubt they run the table like that. They’re not that good a team and will probably drop a couple. 9-7 most likely. 10-6 is optimistic.
    ...but will 9-7 get them to the promised land? That is the question. The AFC is definitely the inferior conference, but there will likely be multiples at 9-7 tied up for that 6th place, if no other team besides Buffalo (their schedule is way too easy to not make it in) gets 10+ wins.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Max has been a baller all year. Ferrell had been a big nothing. Good to see them both ball out. We almost got out of this with no injuries until Joyner, not that he’s played up to the money he’s getting
    Good to see Karl get b2b game ending plays too tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    & they were awfully close to trading him to the Cowboys for a 3rd round pick in the offseason. Wish it would have happened. We'd give you Jeff Heath too as a pot sweetener.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    ...but will 9-7 get them to the promised land? That is the question. The AFC is definitely the inferior conference, but there will likely be multiples at 9-7 tied up for that 6th place, if no other team besides Buffalo (their schedule is way too easy to not make it in) gets 10+ wins.
    Good question. One i don’t have answer to. We hold tiebreaker against the colts, and have h2h matchups with jaguars and ans which will be huge

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Yep. I also liked Mullen. Thought a couple of his flags were pretty ticky tack tbh. Glad to see him sticking his nose in there and competing

OL looked rusty. Both brown and Hudson were too hurt to play just 4 days ago so there’s no way they were 100%.

10 day mini bye is nice. Get Jacobs some rest too

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    live feed from Clipper Nation's home

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Oh derp, I didn't know that at all. I do know they had some attendance issues with opposing fans buying all the tickets but I thought they shared the Rams stadium on off weeks left like how the Jets and Giants shared the Meadowlands lol
    yep, that's what happens when you have generations of fans without a local team that have grown up rooting for someone else. Atleast the Rams have a history with LA while the Chargers have none And as far as I know, the NFL did nothing to "test the waters" so to speak like they are by playing in Mexico City and London. They just showed up on Day 1 and expected fans to be ready.

Speaking of, I wonder if there will be a similar situation in Vegas when the Raiders go there? Definitely not to that extent due to the much larger Raiders fanbase, but how does the NFL expect something similar to not happen? Is there already a large fanbase out there?

[QUOTE=Mark Celibate;9969302]yep, that's what happens when you have generations of fans without a local team that have grown up rooting for someone else. Atleast the Rams have a history with LA while the Chargers have none And as far as I know, the NFL did nothing to "test the waters" so to speak like they are by playing in Mexico City and London. They just showed up on Day 1 and expected fans to be ready.

Speaking of, I wonder if there will be a similar situation in Vegas when the Raiders go there? Definitely not to that extent due to the much larger Raiders fanbase, but how does the NFL expect something similar to not happen? Is there already a large fanbase out there?[/QUOTE
    Theres such a massive amount of tourist in town every weekend the games will be well attended.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    technically they were the LA chargers for the first year of their existence in 1960

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Theres such a massive amount of tourist in town every weekend the games will be well attended.
    But will there be a home field advantage for the Raiders there or will it be a free for all like the London or Mexican games?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    technically they were the LA chargers for the first year of their existence in 1960
    and who is honestly alive today that remembers that team? lol pre-historic pre-super bowl era.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    But will there be a home field advantage for the Raiders there or will it be a free for all like the London or Mexican games?
    will probably be more of a mixed bag early on, but they should be fine. raiders fans on the west coast travel well. we always had a home field advantage against the chargers at qualcomm, too. look at how Vegas embraced the Knights in hockey. they'll be fine with the raiders

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    yep, that's what happens when you have generations of fans without a local team that have grown up rooting for someone else. Atleast the Rams have a history with LA while the Chargers have none And as far as I know, the NFL did nothing to "test the waters" so to speak like they are by playing in Mexico City and London. They just showed up on Day 1 and expected fans to be ready.

Speaking of, I wonder if there will be a similar situation in Vegas when the Raiders go there? Definitely not to that extent due to the much larger Raiders fanbase, but how does the NFL expect something similar to not happen? Is there already a large fanbase out there?
    well yeah i dont think there will be issue filling the stadium, just wondering if it will be a similar embarrassment as the Chargers are having where there's no HFA

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    will probably be more of a mixed bag early on, but they should be fine. raiders fans on the west coast travel well. we always had a home field advantage against the chargers at qualcomm, too. look at how Vegas embraced the Knights in hockey. they'll be fine with the raiders

I think they should represent well, there are plenty of raiders fans even as far east in Texas, though not surprised the 49ers won Texas because of that sea of red Week 1 2014. Surprised OK went for the Steelers over the Cowboys. And Giants in CA? That's not possible, it has to be the Cowboys, might be the Raiders starting next year though.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    there's a couple more on that map that make it look silly, tbh. There's no way the Tampa Yuccaneers is an out of state favorite for anybody. Michigan would definitely be the Steelers or Packers, Nebraska for the Cowboys. And no way Jacksonville is the favorite team in Montana or Minnesota. And North Dakota would definitely be the Eagles, not the Chargers. Maine, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont would all be diehard for the Patriots (I've spent time up there). That map is garbage

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    yeah I saw that earlier, I honestly had no idea.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count

that chart is random as , especially those Northern Plain states... didn't realize the Chargers, Dolphins, and Jaguars were so popular in the Dakotas and Minnesota/Montana. I figured Green Bay, Chicago or Pittsburgh would dominate those states

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    that chart is random as , especially those Northern Plain states... didn't realize the Chargers, Dolphins, and Jaguars were so popular in the Dakotas and Minnesota/Montana. I figured Green Bay, Chicago or Pittsburgh would dominate those states
    That map is completely bogus, that's what it is.

I believe the Raiders in Nevada, and a few others (Giants in Florida makes sense because of all the NYC expats), but most of those are hot garbage and completely made up to be "inclusive" or whatever. Those Florida teams don't really have a significant national fanbase, they struggle to fill their own home stadiums after all ... and there's no way in the NY Giants have more fans in California than the Cowboys.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Yeah I also question the validity of that map. Most of Mississippi and Alabama are Saints fans. I've never heard of a Mississippi ans fan in my life.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yeah I also question the validity of that map. Most of Mississippi are Saints fans. I've never heard of a Mississippi ans fan in my life.
    Yes, MS, AL maybe even GA should be Saints. LA should be Cowboys.

WY, UT are definitely Broncos territory. ND loves the Eagles because of Wentz. The entire northeast north and east of MA loves the Patriots. Etc

Thread Information