Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    That map is much better, but not without flaws... spent time in Cincinnati, and don't think the Bengals cover nearly that much territory, for example. You can argue the entire state of Ohio should be painted yellow. I also don't believe the Rams are the favorite team in the St Louis metro area these days. Chiefs/Steelers, most likely.

I do agree with that map for the most part, it even captures the random Cowboy blues, Steelers yellows and Packers greens dispersed throughout the USA which are indeed accurate

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    the map i posted was specific to out-of-state teams, so of course they'd look different.

but there are still some inconsistencies. im not sayin either is perfect, but raiders should have enough fans in vegas so have a viable home field advantage

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    the map i posted was specific to out-of-state teams, so of course they'd look different.

but there are still some inconsistencies. im not sayin either is perfect, but raiders should have enough fans in vegas so have a viable home field advantage
    We are aware, but also that most of those are incorrect. About 1/3 of CA NFL fans are Cowboys fans. No chance in the Giants even come close

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Good to see Karl get b2b game ending plays too tbh.
    karl got hurt on the last play. could be out a while, even the season. they just signed DJ Swearinger

joyner may miss time as well, he also got hurt on the last drive. good thing we're playing the bengals/jets next two, probably among the few teams that wont be able to take advantage

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    karl got hurt on the last play. could be out a while, even the season. they just signed DJ Swearinger

joyner may miss time as well, he also got hurt on the last drive. good thing we're playing the bengals/jets next two, probably among the few teams that wont be able to take advantage
    Yeah - wouldn't be surprised if it's season ending re KJ.

If the DLine can replicate even 70-75% of what they did last night, they might end up being okay. Sucks for Karl, might help the Raiders being able to re-sign him tho.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Yeah - wouldn't be surprised if it's season ending re KJ.

If the DLine can replicate even 70-75% of what they did last night, they might end up being okay. Sucks for Karl though, might help the Raiders being able to re-sign him tho.
    i feel like gruden never liked joseph (has been trying to replace him for a while now). brought in erik harris and had him and reggie nelson starting. drafted abram who plays the same way as joseph.

they didnt exercise his 5th year option (to be fair, would have been pretty expensive)

but he kept playing himself onto the field and made the game sealing play in b2b weeks. i hope they bring him back

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Philo does the same thing in the political forum

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    will probably be more of a mixed bag early on, but they should be fine. raiders fans on the west coast travel well. we always had a home field advantage against the chargers at qualcomm, too. look at how Vegas embraced the Knights in hockey. they'll be fine with the raiders

I’m stunned the Cowboys aren’t first in Louisiana. People are either a Saints or Cowboys fan in this state.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    that chart is random as , especially those Northern Plain states... didn't realize the Chargers, Dolphins, and Jaguars were so popular in the Dakotas and Minnesota/Montana. I figured Green Bay, Chicago or Pittsburgh would dominate those states
    There’s not a chance it’s remotely accurate , just to name some obvious ones:

How are the Patriots not the favorite out of state team in Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont? Does that not count because the “New England” Patriots are considered an in-state team for every New England state?

the Jaguars being the favorite team in any state

The Cowboys are the favorite team of Arizona’s entire Mexican population, not sure how the Rams are up there

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I’m stunned the Cowboys aren’t first in Louisiana. People are either a Saints or Cowboys fan in this state.
    It's a bogus map.

I pretty much pointed everything wrong with it earlier today, from the Cowboys not being the top OOS team in LA/CA/OK to the Pats not dominating the New England states. And lol @ the NY Giants not being the top OOS team in New York, but in Cowboy California. LMAO. About the only thing it got right was the Giants in Florida and the Steelers in Ohio. There are definitely more Raiders than 49ers fans in Texas.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

How are the Patriots not the favorite out of state team in Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont? Does that not count because the “New England” Patriots are considered an in-state team for every New England state?

The Cowboys are the favorite team of Arizona’s entire Mexican population, not sure how the Rams are up there
    You pretty much posted everything I posted this morning. ME/VT/RI/NH are all diehard Pats fans. CA/LA/OK should be Cowboys SD/NE/MN should be Green Bay and ND is Eagles. MT/WY/UT are Broncos.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count

yeah I've watched enough Cowboy games in Arizona to know there's no way the Rams are more popular there. IMO, pretty much every state not in the Northeast is realistically either Dallas, Pittsburgh, or Green Bay with maybe one of SF/Oakland/Seattle taking a West Coast state. And then I figure all the Northeast states would be New England, Pitt, Philly, or the Giants. Would be a boring map but there's no way teams like the Chargers, Jaguars, Buccaneers, Colts, etc are the favorite teams for states in an entirely different region of the country. rofl

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Texas is KC now tbh

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    just woke up from a cold sweat....a cold sweat....I had a nightmare that our kicker (I forgot his name) hit a game winning field goal against our opponent this week...and I was out of timeouts...out of timeouts....

speaking of, can anybody tell me who our opponent is this week? Gotta admit...I'm not prepared....not prepared....this week I've mainly been focusing on what items to get for my utility belt...utility belt....

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    yeah I've watched enough Cowboy games in Arizona to know there's no way the Rams are more popular there. IMO, pretty much every state not in the Northeast is realistically either Dallas, Pittsburgh, or Green Bay with maybe one of SF/Oakland/Seattle taking a West Coast state. And then I figure all the Northeast states would be New England, Pitt, Philly, or the Giants. Would be a boring map but there's no way teams like the Chargers, Jaguars, Buccaneers, Colts, etc are the favorite teams for states in an entirely different region of the country. rofl
    especially those Florida teams. Nobody gives a about them outside of their home metro areas, and even in the FL metro areas there are tons of yanks from the Northeast.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It's a bogus map.

I pretty much pointed everything wrong with it earlier today, from the Cowboys not being the top OOS team in LA/CA/OK to the Pats not dominating the New England states. And lol @ the NY Giants not being the top OOS team in New York, but in Cowboy California. LMAO. About the only thing it got right was the Giants in Florida and the Steelers in Ohio. There are definitely more Raiders than 49ers fans in Texas.
    Idk...the map nails both Dakotas and Montana as well.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    This early slate sucks. I guess it's fun to watch Breesus tear up the Failcons' ty defense?

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    So RG3 is now black Taysom Hill I guess.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Ravens 28, Bugles 3. Mid second quarter. Reminds me of the Ravens Week 1

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Damn, KC can't get the break

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Everybody laughed at Dolphins, meanwhile Bengals are leading the tank race

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Man those Saints fans hate the refs more than any other pro sports franchise

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Everybody laughed at Dolphins, meanwhile Bengals are leading the tank race
    Tua the high profile guy will hold out before joining that s franchise in arguably the most lame/boring city with an NFL team. Herbert would probably play there, I guess. But Tua wants Miami.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Julio Jones sinking the Saints season

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    That SPIN move by Lamar for the long running TD was outrageously awesome

Thread Information