Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This guy flat out is lost in space on the floor. He looks like a little kid that is lost in the mall. He can't defend, cant shoot, he slides on the floor because his shoes don't fit, and his hair is stupid as crap. This idiot has no skill whatsoever. Why is he even in a uniform? Why does Carroll never play? Why don't have one great shooter?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is kind of the dark truth tbh. dude is a player. he actually isn’t compe ive at all and just looks like a turd whenever he’s out there. such is the 2019-2020 spurs. Murray will be requesting a trade by the end of next year I’m sure

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How can he show anything for a team with no iden y and an antiquated system? Lol watch him develop fine on any other team that would actually play him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd like to see him play more than 2 minutes and not be yanked for any ing mistake. Poor kid is playing on egg s s, scared to make a mistake; all the while that Italian scrub can up how ever he wants and play 18 minutes

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonnie gonna be a star just not on the spurs

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well he's playing for a joke of a franchise at the moment so *shrug*

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some players ahead of him will play themselves out of the rotation in the next 4-6 weeks. Walker needs ON COURT experience in longer than three minute spurts.

The inbounds pass in the third quarter was awful, but more veteran players were sucking as much or worse.

At least he has NBA level athletic ability - the coaching staff has to keep on Walker and keep him engaged. He can be something in time. Walker, White, and Murray can get in the grill of opponents and not allow the numerous uncontested shots we are seeing from the older players on the team.

Tonight was cluster on the defensive end.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's possible, but it's hard to say until he gets consistent minutes instead of the established joke that is Belinelli.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yep, your 12 minutes played in the season really showed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kid’s 20 years old and gets benched anytime he makes a mistake. I agree he looks green and unsure of himself, but that usually gets better with experience. He’s clearly got talent. Whether or not he becomes a good player for us depends on a lot of variables. Time will tell.

tv screen baseline bum sananspursfan21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ha! I guess you didn’t watch Murray’s early career! For that matter, you must not have watched hardly any Spurs young player in their early days

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonnie is super athletic that's pretty much it. Right now he is a poor man's Jonathan Simmons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he was allowed to do whatever the he wants like that Italian , you’d probably see something out of him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop's neutering of him is almost complete so you might be onto something.

The kid has one eye over his shoulder every time he's out there because he knows the old man and that Italian are getting ready to tag team his ass as soon as he dribbles wrong.

Calling him out publicly was great, embarrassing him with a minute or two here and there and axing him as soon as he s up is just the cherry on top.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The first time in forever Pop has some athleticism on the roster and he forces them to play like an NBA team before black people were in the league.

ing retire.

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonnie is super athletic that's pretty much it. Right now he is a poor man's Jonathan Simmons.
    With a significantly higher ceiling...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Walker is a joke of a player he should get 30 minutes every game, because this edition of the Spurs is a joke of an NBA team.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With a significantly higher ceiling...
    People are jumping to conclusions that he will be a star simply because he has out of this world athleticism but that's all he has right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs need athleticism, but probably won't get it from Walker, who appears to have a head full of mush.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For those that days he has no jumpshot.. you can’t sit for 18 minutes then expect him come in for two minutes and shoot lights out. Let him play 20 minutes let’s see what he can do. Beli is beyond trash.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs need athleticism, but probably won't get it from Walker, who appears to have a head full of mush.
    You're basing that off....12 minutes this season, yeah? Because he's looked pretty damn good every other time he's gotten regular run. But sure okay - 12 minutes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're basing that off....12 minutes this season, yeah? Because he's looked pretty damn good every other time he's gotten regular run. But sure okay - 12 minutes.
    Exactly. And I don’t understand people that watch this team and think what they’re running out there is efficient in the first place. This system is a joke to the entire NBA and only appeals to bitter old fans that grew up with 90s ball. So of course they find enjoyment out of this unwatchable crap. How can Lonnie even work on anything when the system is so outdated in the first place?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some players ahead of him will play themselves out of the rotation in the next 4-6 weeks. Walker needs ON COURT experience in longer than three minute spurts.

The inbounds pass in the third quarter was awful, but more veteran players were sucking as much or worse.

At least he has NBA level athletic ability - the coaching staff has to keep on Walker and keep him engaged. He can be something in time. Walker, White, and Murray can get in the grill of opponents and not allow the numerous uncontested shots we are seeing from the older players on the team.

Tonight was cluster on the defensive end.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a part of me thinks pop is giving beli one last chance to demonstrate he’s not scrap metal. we’ll see after 20 games

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He'll get into the rhythm of things soon enough. He's not in the G league anymore, Murray's on mins restrictions, and mazeratti is ting the bed every night. He'll get his time and it seems Pop is already being really hard on him to get better.

Thread Information