my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This needs another thread it seems.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One Republican colleague calls her a pain in the ass.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...lar-borger.cnn

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ef man.

Please keep posting any new developments.
    Derp seems to think many threads on this lady are necessary and we need to make sure they all serve exactly the same purpose...

soothing derpal and the air around his lady.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derp doesn't like masks either, he prefers inhaling and consuming direct shots of diaper innards.

Is yet another of derps alts playblair? Azz man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derp doesn't like masks either, he prefers inhaling and consuming direct shots of diaper innards.

Is yet another of derps alts playblair? Azz man.
    AHA!

Good find and link up.
    Derp should like the carefully worked out evidence that leads to the solution.
    He is playblair with a taste for diapers adorned with child poop as hor d'oeuvres before the infant liver pate'
    Excellent work.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    List of MJT conspiracies that reads like derp coping threads:

Greene is a conspiracy theorist who has also promoted racist, anti-Muslim, anti-Semitic, and violent rhetoric. She made many of those remarks as a right-wing commentator before she ran for Congress.

The following is a guide to Greene’s conspiracy theories and toxic rhetoric.

Greene is a QAnon conspiracy theorist

Greene has a history of bigoted comments

Greene heavily promoted the false claim that Trump actually won the 2020 election

Greene endorsed the conspiracy theory that the Sandy Hook school shooting was staged

Greene on Facebook in 2018: Parkland school shooting was a false flag planned event

Greene: “I am told that Nancy Pelosi tells Hillary Clinton several times a month that ‘we need another school shooting’ in order to persuade the public to want strict gun control.”

Greene heckled Parkland survivor and activist David Hogg, calling him a “coward”

Greene repeatedly endorsed using violence against Democrats

Greene agreed that 9/11 “was done by our own gov[ernment]”

Greene falsely claimed that there’s no evidence a plane crashed into the Pentagon on 9/11

Greene pushed conspiracy theory about the 2017 Las Vegas shooting

Greene visited Congress and tried to get Reps. Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib, who are Muslim, to retake their oaths on the Bible

Greene shared an anti-Muslim video that portrays Jewish people as trying to destroy Europe through immigration

Greene penned a conspiracy theory that the deadly 2018 Camp Fire in California was started by a space laser beam run by nefarious en ies, including “Rothschild Inc”

Greene endorsed a deranged conspiracy theory about Democrats and satanic child murder

Greene in 2019 suggested Ruth Bader Ginsburg was replaced with a body double

Greene falsely implicated Hillary Clinton in the death of John F. Kennedy Jr.

Greene liked a meme claiming that Democrats have used the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program for human trafficking, pedophilia, and organ harvesting

Greene said that “the only way you get your freedoms back is it’s earned with the price of blood’”

Greene called the 2018 pipe bomb packages to members of Congress and others a hoax

Greene claimed that the Obama administration used MS-13 to assassinate Seth Rich

Greene falsely claimed that Obama is “a Muslim” and that he “opened up our borders to an invasion by Muslims”

Greene promoted the conspiracy theory that Hillary Clinton has killed her political enemies

Greene pushed the Pizzagate conspiracy theory and speculated that the white nationalist riot in Charlottesville was an “inside job”

Greene posted a picture of herself holding a gun next to a montage of members of “the Squad”

Greene praised militia members as people who can protect the country from “a tyrannical government”

Greene attacked women who are gun safety activists by saying they “need to grow some balls”

After the January 6 attack on the Capitol, Greene called her Democratic colleagues “the enemies to the American people” and vowed they “will be held accountable”

https://www.mediamatters.org/congres...toxic-rhetoric

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    List of MJT conspiracies that reads like derp coping threads:

Greene is a conspiracy theorist who has also promoted racist, anti-Muslim, anti-Semitic, and violent rhetoric. She made many of those remarks as a right-wing commentator before she ran for Congress.

The following is a guide to Greene’s conspiracy theories and toxic rhetoric.

Greene is a QAnon conspiracy theorist

Greene has a history of bigoted comments

Greene heavily promoted the false claim that Trump actually won the 2020 election

Greene endorsed the conspiracy theory that the Sandy Hook school shooting was staged

Greene on Facebook in 2018: Parkland school shooting was a false flag planned event

Greene: “I am told that Nancy Pelosi tells Hillary Clinton several times a month that ‘we need another school shooting’ in order to persuade the public to want strict gun control.”

Greene heckled Parkland survivor and activist David Hogg, calling him a “coward”

Greene repeatedly endorsed using violence against Democrats

Greene agreed that 9/11 “was done by our own gov[ernment]”

Greene falsely claimed that there’s no evidence a plane crashed into the Pentagon on 9/11

Greene pushed conspiracy theory about the 2017 Las Vegas shooting

Greene visited Congress and tried to get Reps. Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib, who are Muslim, to retake their oaths on the Bible

Greene shared an anti-Muslim video that portrays Jewish people as trying to destroy Europe through immigration

Greene penned a conspiracy theory that the deadly 2018 Camp Fire in California was started by a space laser beam run by nefarious en ies, including “Rothschild Inc”

Greene endorsed a deranged conspiracy theory about Democrats and satanic child murder

Greene in 2019 suggested Ruth Bader Ginsburg was replaced with a body double

Greene falsely implicated Hillary Clinton in the death of John F. Kennedy Jr.

Greene liked a meme claiming that Democrats have used the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program for human trafficking, pedophilia, and organ harvesting

Greene said that “the only way you get your freedoms back is it’s earned with the price of blood’”

Greene called the 2018 pipe bomb packages to members of Congress and others a hoax

Greene claimed that the Obama administration used MS-13 to assassinate Seth Rich

Greene falsely claimed that Obama is “a Muslim” and that he “opened up our borders to an invasion by Muslims”

Greene promoted the conspiracy theory that Hillary Clinton has killed her political enemies

Greene pushed the Pizzagate conspiracy theory and speculated that the white nationalist riot in Charlottesville was an “inside job”

Greene posted a picture of herself holding a gun next to a montage of members of “the Squad”

Greene praised militia members as people who can protect the country from “a tyrannical government”

Greene attacked women who are gun safety activists by saying they “need to grow some balls”

After the January 6 attack on the Capitol, Greene called her Democratic colleagues “the enemies to the American people” and vowed they “will be held accountable”

https://www.mediamatters.org/congres...toxic-rhetoric

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is still a ing.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Scorned By Republicans She Accused Of Working To ‘Destroy America’

A group of House Republicans Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) accused of working to “destroy America” for voting against her on Wednesday met her comments with a mix of derision and dismissal in interviews with Forbes, a sign of growing frustration with her methods among her colleagues.

Rep. Dan Crenshaw (R-Texas) dismissed the statement as “swamp games” and “performance,” stating, “I don’t do performative politics and I don’t use the silly swamp tactics that both sides use.”

Rep. Jim Banks (R-Ind.), the chair of the conservative Republican Study Committee, said Greene’s strategy of filing adjournment motions “doesn’t make sense to me” and “accomplishes nothing except for giving her attention.”

“When she wants to come and convince me this accomplishes anything at all, I’ll reconsider my ‘no’ vote,” Banks added, while noting it’s “her prerogative” as a member to file those motions.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrews...h=5b8462707f03

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rep. Dan Crenshaw (R-Texas) dismissed the statement as “swamp games” and “performance,” stating, “I don’t do performative politics and I don’t use the silly swamp tactics that both sides use.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when one eyed willy thinks you're dumb you know you're dumb

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On a side note, I hear the will be competing for the "Triple Crown" this year.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene says Democrats are ‘destroying God’s creation’ by supporting anti-domestic violence bill.

House Democrats are making a blunder of biblical proportions by supporting legislation that would protect women against domestic violence, Georgia Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene argued in a bizarre Twitter thread.

The controversial Republican lawmaker opposed the Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act — which was passed by the House on Wednesday — on the grounds that it would allow for transgender women to be in women’s prisons.

The House also passed a resolution Wednesday that would remove the deadline for states to ratify the Equal Rights Amendment.

“Again Democrats want to violate girls and women’s rights by destroying God’s creation, male and female. Putting biological men in women’s prisons, abuse shelters and extending them rights does NOT help biological women and girls who have been through ,” Greene tweeted on Wednesday.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp
    Last edited by Ef-man; 03-18-2021 at 05:59 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    apparently it hurts to be a little bit antisemitic. as it should.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when one eyed willy thinks you're dumb you know you're dumb

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Waiting to see how she tries to wiggle out of knowing this idiot.

Videos show ally of Marjorie Taylor Greene among mob inside Capitol during January 6 riot.

Footage from the January 6 riot at the US Capitol shows a close ally of Georgia Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene inside the building.

CNN previously reported that Anthony Aguero, a conservative live-streamer, activist and associate of Greene, said on video following the riot that he had been among those who entered the building.

At the time of that February report, Aguero declined to answer if he had been inside when pressed by CNN. He claimed videos later posted to social media accounts from both inside the Capitol and outside were not his, but screen recorded from others.

Greene and Aguero have worked closely together over the years on causes such as immigration and the U.S.-Mexico border wall and have attended pro-Trump rallies together. In many since-deleted videos saved by CNN's KFile, Greene repeatedly calls Aguero "amazing" and a "friend." On social media, Aguero has called Greene "one of my closest friends."

Prior to January's riot at the Capitol, Greene was photographed with Aguero in Washington at the "March for Trump" post-election rally, also known as the Million MAGA March, on November 14, 2020, where Greene spoke. Following Greene's speech, Aguero accompanied Greene off the stage in a video of the rally. A November tweet of the pair at the rally was liked by Greene.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/24/polit...tol/index.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Andy Borowitz

Marjorie Taylor Greene Calls For Tougher Background Checks On Purchasers of Space Lasers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MJT bends the knee and comes to term.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene settles suit, agrees not to block critics on Twitter.

U.S. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene and a Los Angeles-based political action committee have reached a settlement that bars the Georgia Republican from blocking anyone from her public Twitter account or other social media while she’s in office.

Greene also agreed to pay $10,000 to cover legal fees for MeidasTouch LLC, which plans to donate the money to two nonprofit groups, according to Ben Meiselas, the PAC’s co-founder and a lawyer whose clients have included former NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick.

The deal was approved last Friday, he said.

“This was a swift and impactful resolution we are proud of,” Meiselas said in an email.

A telephone message seeking comment from Greene’s Washington, D.C., office wasn’t immediately returned Thursday.

However, Greene was acidly critical of the settlement in a tweet.

“Because of this PAC’s frivolous lawsuit against me, I’m not allowed to block people that threaten my life and my children’s lives every single day on social media,” she tweeted. “And they are bragging about donating the money to organizations that want to take away my guns, so I couldn’t defend myself and my children, when people show up to murder us.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...er/ar-BB1eYxsn

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derp melting down trying to bury the crap “MJT” screwup he created.

Here is laughing at you derp!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "MJT" bends the knee.

Rep. Greene tries to distance herself from ‘America First Caucus’ do ent denounced as racist.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene on Saturday tried to distance herself from a do ent published by Punchbowl News that purportedly outlined the goals of a new “America First Caucus” being formed by Greene and other hard-right GOP lawmakers. The do ent had received blowback from Democrats and some Republicans for promoting nativist policies and perpetuating the falsehood that there was widespread fraud and corruption in the 2020 election.

On Saturday, Greene (R-Ga.) described the do ent as “a staff level draft proposal from an outside group” and claimed she had not read it. She blasted the media for “taking something out of context,” but did not specify to which policies in the do ent she objected.

However, Greene did not deny plans to start an “America First Caucus” and ended a lengthy Twitter thread by saying she supported former president Donald Trump’s “America First agenda.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...y-anglo-saxon/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "The Congresswoman wants to make clear that she is not launching anything. This was an early planning proposal and nothing was agreed to or approved," he said in an email to CNN, referring to a flier promoting the caucus, obtained by Punchbowl News, that used inflammatory rhetoric.

He added that "she didn't approve that language and has no plans to launch anything."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    apparently the Anglo-Saxon stuff was too "quiet-part-loud" even for GOP leadership.

Thread Information