Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Clips should Supermax him, or whatever

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW the dude is 28, and "in his prime." This is the best he will be, health-wise in basketball.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sit out against Portland my guy not MIL lol

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah, wtf is that about.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    It's easier to get a win against Portland than the Bucks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers the best franchise he could go to tbh. They were great without him and will be great, without him.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Bend over, I'll show you can't handle the load.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And signed to a 2 year deal for leverage on his requests on sitting

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good for him. NBA reg season is about 25 games too long anyways.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has potential to be the Laker's greatest villain since Larry Bird if he takes them out during the playoffs.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kawhi is going to be behind a movement to reduce the NBA season one day, er is too lazy to play 82+playoffs. He probably will demand only home games

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, wtf is that about.
    Secure the win vs a Conference rival.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Playoff Pee will be back soon and Loadnard will be able to rest as many games as he wants to.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He has potential to be the Laker's greatest villain since Larry Bird if he takes them out during the playoffs.
    Loadnard is already the spurs greatest rival and cost you guys a decade's worth of free trips to the WCF, possibly a few rings too

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Loadnard is already the spurs greatest rival and cost you guys a decade's worth of free trips to the WCF, possibly a few rings too
    He's your rival now. Just being real. You can scream as much as you want about how he screwed the Spurs over but that's not going to prevent the Lakers from getting taken out by him. He's definitely going to cost the Lakers the opportunity to win rings with Lebron. It has to suck for you considering the Lakers are finally contenders but they won't win it all this year due to #2 playing for their cross town rivals.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's your rival now. Just being real. You can scream as much as you want about how he screwed the Spurs over but that's not going to prevent the Lakers from getting taken out by him. He's definitely going to cost the Lakers the opportunity to win rings with Lebron. It has to suck for you considering the Lakers are finally contenders but they won't win it all this year due to #2 playing for their cross town rivals.
    Hey Skip, In order for someone to rival us, they have to accomplish something.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey Skip, In order for someone to rival us, they have to accomplish something.
    at the Skip reference. Anyways if you don't see them as a rival due to past history that's fine but still it has to suck seeing the team that was considered the little brother now being the team that stands in the way of the Laker's le aspirations.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zeke on NBA TV right now “To be the best player, you gotta play.” Boom. LeBron rightfully back at that #1 spot.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    why are you so mad, still butthurt that Leonard scoffed your dumpster fire franchise and forced you all to scramble to sign trash like Avery Bradley to fill out the roster instead of legit rotational pieces? that schtick works way better upstairs tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I looked up Karl Malone's stats.. In 19 seasons he played in 80 games or more in 17 of them.. Yeah I miss the 90's..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi is going to be behind a movement to reduce the NBA season one day, er is too lazy to play 82+playoffs. He probably will demand only home games
    Most of the stars still play.. Not 82 but if they are legit healthy around 75 games.. This er is a joke with this BS..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I looked up Karl Malone's stats.. In 19 seasons he played in 80 games or more in 17 of them.. Yeah I miss the 90's..
    Slow paced. Stand around the offense..

The game requires more from players. They run more. So those 90s minutes and games played are all inflated.

Not defending leonard though.

Kawhi either needs to be honest with consumers that he is injured not telling them he is fully healthy and will play or play the games...He's not doing either so the hate is valid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Slow paced. Stand around the offense..

The game requires more from players. They run more. So those 90s minutes and games played are all inflated.

Not defending leonard though.

Kawhi either needs to be honest with consumers that he is injured not telling them he is fully healthy and will play or play the games...He's not doing either so the hate is valid.
    Uh guys play no defense anymore. They hold a sign up that says "The basket is this way" And all they do is shoot 3's. They are not banging down on the low block. Malone was a ing monster on both ends for 19 years man.. The game was tougher back then.. So were the men..

Thread Information