Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Loadnard is already the spurs greatest rival and cost you guys a decade's worth of free trips to the WCF, possibly a few rings too
    He's your rival now. Just being real. You can scream as much as you want about how he screwed the Spurs over but that's not going to prevent the Lakers from getting taken out by him. He's definitely going to cost the Lakers the opportunity to win rings with Lebron. It has to suck for you considering the Lakers are finally contenders but they won't win it all this year due to #2 playing for their cross town rivals.
    truth is he/uncle dennis took both of you for a ride, tbh ...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's your rival now. Just being real. You can scream as much as you want about how he screwed the Spurs over but that's not going to prevent the Lakers from getting taken out by him. He's definitely going to cost the Lakers the opportunity to win rings with Lebron. It has to suck for you considering the Lakers are finally contenders but they won't win it all this year due to #2 playing for their cross town rivals.

clippers are the favs no denying it however I still like our chances. Might bite me in the ass but I still believe we’ll have a shot at them. It’s theirs to lose tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    clippers are the favs no denying it however I still like our chances. Might bite me in the ass but I still believe we’ll have a shot at them. It’s theirs to lose tbh
    Especially if Kawhi is allowed to chill for 20 games again while being fine

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Playoff Pee will be back soon and Loadnard will be able to rest as many games as he wants to.
    Shiiiiit...
    Kawhi can rest cuz the team is deep...
    But Playoff Pee ain't all he is cracked up to be and is coming off double shoulder surgery...
    Now to be fair he was better than I thought last year before coming up short in playoffs once again.
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 11-06-2019 at 08:07 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    why are you so mad, still butthurt that Leonard scoffed your dumpster fire franchise and forced you all to scramble to sign trash like Avery Bradley to fill out the roster instead of legit rotational pieces? that schtick works way better upstairs tbh
    The fact Kiwi was involved in the DeFrozen trade is beside the point. It could have been Aldridge or any other spur and i would still feel the same way about it. The spurs handled the situation horribly and got very little value in return, when you look objectively at what was on the table. BI was my favorite young laker and i still want him to succeed, at the time of the AD trade i said we should have kept him over Kuzma. The fact BI is 8 years younger than DeFrozen and is playing great, while DeFrozen is a SG that refuses to shoot 3's in today's nba and doesn't do anything else at an elite level besides the midrange, is just another reason for me to laugh at the spurs/Poop for not going with BI instead, hence the thread upstairs.

Somehow, in the mind of certain spurfans that translates to me being mad. Sounds like spurfan projecting more than anything

Veteran
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Good for him. NBA reg season is about 25 games too long anyways.
    I guess that's what Chandler, Ayton, and Collins decided...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BI was my favorite young laker and i still want him to succeed, at the time of the AD trade i said we should have kept him over Kuzma. The fact BI is 8 years younger than DeFrozen and is playing great, while DeFrozen is a SG that refuses to shoot 3's in today's nba and doesn't do anything else at an elite level besides the midrange

Yo he’s got them spinning layups doe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why are you so mad, still butthurt that Leonard scoffed your dumpster fire franchise and forced you all to scramble to sign trash like Avery Bradley to fill out the roster instead of legit rotational pieces? that schtick works way better upstairs tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Slow paced. Stand around the offense..

The game requires more from players. They run more. So those 90s minutes and games played
    ting on guys like Malone who maintained 3% body fat for 30 years (and probably fathered 10 kids by different women) in the 90s while posting up true centers

Just admit your boyfriend has degenerative tendonosis and get on with it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ting on guys like Malone who maintained 3% body fat for 30 years (and probably fathered 10 kids by different women) in the 90s while posting up true centers

Just admit your boyfriend has degenerative tendonosis and get on with it.
    Nutts probably look like raisins now from all the steroids he took. Have ChumpDumper report.

0 Championships even with his original Gaymond Green level of bull abusive fouls tolerated. Altho that didn't try that against the Celtics frontline.

2 MVP Championships in only 7 years for degenerative tendonosis. With an asterisk for the Zaza Malone year.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fact Kiwi was involved in the DeFrozen trade is beside the point. It could have been Aldridge or any other spur and i would still feel the same way about it. The spurs handled the situation horribly and got very little value in return, when you look objectively at what was on the table. BI was my favorite young laker and i still want him to succeed, at the time of the AD trade i said we should have kept him over Kuzma. The fact BI is 8 years younger than DeFrozen and is playing great, while DeFrozen is a SG that refuses to shoot 3's in today's nba and doesn't do anything else at an elite level besides the midrange, is just another reason for me to laugh at the spurs/Poop for not going with BI instead, hence the thread upstairs.

Somehow, in the mind of certain spurfans that translates to me being mad. Sounds like spurfan projecting more than anything
    Stop denying it if you weren't mad you wouldn't be bringing it up hundred times a day. I look forward to you bringing this up a million times when the Clippers take out the Lakers in the playoffs.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Stop denying it if you weren't mad you wouldn't be bringing it up hundred times a day. I look forward to you bringing this up a million times when the Clippers take out the Lakers in the playoffs.
    Again, it's more about me rubbing salt in the wound and having fun watching the sperms going through their self-inflicted miseries more than anything else

I've been posting here for years, when have i not talked about your team? It's not a new occurrence Keep telling yourself whatever you want though.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I looked up Karl Malone's stats.. In 19 seasons he played in 80 games or more in 17 of them.. Yeah I miss the 90's..
    He also s kids

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I knew you would be the to say it lmao

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again, it's more about me rubbing salt in the wound and having fun watching the sperms going through their self-inflicted miseries more than anything else

I've been posting here for years, when have i not talked about your team? It's not a new occurrence Keep telling yourself whatever you want though.
    I didn't know self inflicted misery is passing up on Laker scrubs? Ingram is empty stat player nothing more nothing less who will score a lot but can't win games. Yes I know you are going to scream Demar is garbage. That's not something I'm even going to debate. Essentially the Spurs could have traded #2 for Ingram who is a young empty stat player versus Derozan who is an older empty stat player. Seems like lose lose in either scenario.

If you want troll to hard and rub in the misery you could have brought up how the Spurs screwed up by not trading #2 for Tatum/Brown when it was on the table or for Porzingis. But then again you are just bitter the Spurs didn't hand over #2 to the Lakers and it will show again this spring when the Lakers get taken out by #2.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and even after ing he still didn't need any rest.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Essentially the Spurs could have traded #2 for Ingram who is a young empty stat player versus Derozan who is an older empty stat player. Seems like lose lose in either scenario.
    Negative. Trading for DeMar got us a star player who sold tickets. Getting ass Ingram would have turned us into the Phoenix Suns. With lower attendance. Spurs would be in Seattle or well on the way by now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Agree on you being here and taking your licks, but you are pretty salty on Nephew spurning the Lakers (I would too tbh). Still, the Lakers' package was trash, Ingram balling out on a lottery team won't change that. So was the package they took back but that's besides the point.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Agree on you being here and taking your licks, but you are pretty salty on Nephew spurning the Lakers (I would too tbh). Still, the Lakers' package was trash, Ingram balling out on a lottery team won't change that. So was the package they took back but that's besides the point.
    I will always be salty about kawahi wtf lol who wouldn’t be ? I’dk if the rumors are true that we were close but it still stings. I would have absolutely loved kawahi but now we gotta face this damn robot lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I will always be salty about kawahi wtf lol who wouldn’t be ? I’dk if the rumors are true that we were close but it still stings. I would have absolutely loved kawahi but now we gotta face this damn robot lol
    I think he would have gone to the Lakers if Lebron wasn't there. If Lebron had spurned you guys in '18 then you would have ended up with him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Truly an Iron Man..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KL comes from a "paid by the hour" background so he's calculating his hourly salary and figures he can double it if he works half the time on contract.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Who would you rather have: DeFrozen or Ingram? I'm talking short and long term.

I'll answer it for you: Ingram. The only reason Kiwi is not a Laker is because of Pop and the Sp*rs unhealthy "lil brother syndrome" hate for the Lakers. I guarantee you Pop hated not fleecing us for the same package New Orleans got - including the #4 overall pick. Especially with how the Sp*rs develop players. No doubt the Sp*rs would have properly developed Ingram and any other asset the Lakers sent your way. Murray and Ingram would have been awesome for a long time.

Boiled down: Pop screwed the pooch. Oh well

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Damb

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

8 years younger?!?! That makes it even WORSE IMO.

Will they extend DeFrozen? Hope they give him a max

Thread Information