My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA

WHAT THE FLYING IS WRONG WITH YOU?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Won't happen, if Dj lays another egg as PG. Too often last night, he was looking for his own or running plays for Bryn.. keep in mind Dj's ugly shot also means his man will be denying LA the ball. It's that essy

Realize your love for DJ has no boundaries but surely you understand the basics of basketball . Big men are only as good as the guys that feed them the ball. The buck stops with DJ .

Funny how DJ takes credit for L.A. getting the ball last game. This time it's LA fault he was running plays for Bryn freaking Forbes

Agree with RC Drunkford. It's almost seemed by design.

Which is why I preferred White to start cause him and LaMarcus have a lot of chemistry. LA was one of the guys that encouraged White the most last season, he talked about him all the time.

I'm just thinking that Pop might want to figure them out how to get easy shots without getting LaMarcus going or he doesn't want to go to Aldridge a lot in the post cause of his age, trying to keep him fresh.

Both strategies would be completely idiotic, but it kind of looks like the coach has something to do with it. I mean it's pretty logical that you don't freeze out your #1 option on offense. Even if he gets doubled, let him pass it out. He ain't a great passer, but as long as they swing the ball around or attack fast they should still get easy looks. It's like the Spurs still haven't found out how to take advantage of Aldridge drawing double teams for a 3rd year in a row, which brings me back to the point: "WTF is Pop doing?"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aldridge's game is easy. Establish deep position in the post, then feed him the ball. Let him go 1-on-1, if they double pass it back out. It's like every year Pop has to coach from point 0 like these guys have never played together. He even rolled to the rim well last year. Just run easy sets. Let Trey Lyles learn how to play high-low with him. These are supposed to be NBA players, they should know how to make simple plays like that.

Thread Information